Why don't Europeans eat mac and cheese? It's such a simple food and uses foods that form the core of their cuisine...

Why don't Europeans eat mac and cheese? It's such a simple food and uses foods that form the core of their cuisine. It's pretty weird that they don't have their own version of it desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjZ97OWOkjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because this is much better

of course we have it, they gave it to us in the canteen back in school ... it's very bland, cheap food

if i'm making pasta myself i'd rather have better pasta like tagliatelles with better cheese like parmesan, and egg yellow, olive oil, pesto, some smoked ham, some garlic, fine herbs, or whatever else like bolognaise or carbonara etc etc etc

but this is just tasteless i might as well eat a loaf of bread

We've got better shit my dude

I think there are better things to put on pasta than just all cheese.

>eating a meal of pure carbs and fat

Pasta and cheese is pretty common actually

>Kiwi """cuisine"""

33g protein in a cup of cheddar cheese, t. google

American """"cheddar"""" cheese.

>American wondering why Europeans do not adopt American food

People actually want to eat it, unlike yours

>Russia

Of course we have it just has a diffrent name

>be American
>cook traditional European Cousine
>give it a fucked up cheap sounding Name
>claim you founded the dish

>americans think their cheddar is actually cheddar

Wanted to post this

It is? We have plenty of local cheese farms here m8.

>implying that's what the majority of you consume when they're eating american """"cheddar"""" cheese

Especially not for mac and cheese I suspect.

He doesn't have a turkey in the smoker.

Your "cheese" is more likely to be dried and grated mexican cock cheese than actual chedder cheese

Uh oh, bros, the yeast paste gobblers are here to tell us about how to make proper food!

>tfw: poor Japs canĀ“t eat cheese

It is actually. Factory farmed cheese isn't viable.
>Kiwi """cheese"""

This strikes terror into the hearts of Aussies.

>be yurop
>make some cheese
>it's not moldy enough
>shove it in the moldifier and spray it with poop
>3 months later
>good and moldy now but still something's missing
>introduce flies to the cheese
>flies lay 5,000 eggs in the cheese
>eggs hatch
>5,000 maggots in the cheese
>maggots eat the cheese and shit out cheesy maggot shit
>now the cheese is perfect

>spread cheese on schnitzel sandwich
>have to put a little hat on the sandwich so the maggots can't jump in your eyes while you eat it

>That whore laughing at his turkey
If youre so good maybe you shouldve done it yourself you fecking cunt

>Americans pay ridiculous prices for our moldy poop cheese
Best con ever

>AMERICAN CHEESE
hahahaha good lord

Conning people is a European tradition

Please enlighten us on Oceanian delicacies

>Canned_Cheese_from_Australia.jpg
Yes """American"""

I probably would, if only bootleg ramen wasn't my lazy dish of choice.

> Jewish tradition

Fixed that for ya.

Can't take the jew out of the EU.

thems is good bantz imo

Tastes like arse

American """"cheddar"""" cheese is hardly aged for much more than a couple of months and is bland. Meanwhile the superior and original British cheddar is aged for literal months and ranges from mild to strong and tangy.

Oh good a cheese thread.

it's pretty common here

There's no "American" cheddar. We have "sharp" or "mild" cheddar depending on how long it's aged.

They don't have consumer choice in Bongistan?

>Britbongs are so uneducated they think that they only sell one kind of cheese in he US

>muh micro dairies

lmao

>muh microcheeseries

How is this an argument against American cheese?

Mac & cheese by itself is kinda meh.

I just made chicken mac & cheese. It's mac & cheese with chicken, spiced up with hot curry powder.

For the cheese, in addition to the powdered crap that the mac&cheese box came with, added a 150g bag of strong emmental, just a bit of parmesan and a thick slice of havarti.

>emmental

Why would you use that shit with pasta?

agree

It's good shit man. It gets nice and gooey,
just use the aged stuff.

Just use cheddar, Emmental is like rubber when it's melted

What are american cheeses? Blue cheese, Orange cheese, Green cheese, Super-Cheese, Nigg Black Cheez, Freedom Cheese?

Spray, squeeze and spread

love the random weight part the most :D

How much tax do you have to pay for that at the till? Why don't you have the tax on the price?

Less than 50 cents, mostly, and we don't have taxes on the prices since they vary widely between States, Counties, Municipalities, and other jurisdictions so it'd be a pain for distributors to have to do that.

I tried to get my sales taxes back on some stuff I bought in New York. To make it shot let me just say that it was an epic fail.

I would add beef or tuna, may sound barbaric but i like it that way. Also black olives are always fine

>American "food"

Its just such a boring shitty dish, havent had it since i was a young lad. Not use why americans fuss over plain pasta and american 'cheese'. Its a mind numbingly boring meal

>tuna

Now you done it boy

It's like eat tacos from Taco Bell instead of real Mexican cuisine.

>his parents didn't put him on a leash to prepare him for his inevitable bondage fetish

Disgusting

My friend lives in LA and he said these vehicles are actually real. These exist in real life, he witnesses them all the time. This is so sad, but we were laughing our asses off on skype. Hope Trump can fix your country.

They're meant to be used by the elderly and people with disabilities, not obese white trash

There's an Asian man who's like a hundred years old that shops at my grocery store, he has his own personal one that's about three times as big and looks like a tank. Shit looks cash, he rides around in it wearing sunglasses at high speeds.

>be yurpoeen
>eat moldy and maggot infested cheese
>claim it's superior to based American cheddar

Oh am laffin

Sorry I don't eat italian food.

Don't bully, that's the future.

We do.

>muh region-specific naming
Why are yuros so mad that we call things whatever we want to, despite its actual place of origin?

>product
>made in Bahrain
Really, though, fucking Bahrain?

>made in Bahrain
>American cheese

Give me one good reason to adopt American eating customs

In the UK we have "pasta bake". It's not as quick to make but I love the stuff

I wonder how it tastes with bacon...

That's the standard response to any discussion about American beer or cheese. If our country makes some shitty products, then it can't also make some good products.
Logic.

>Hope Trump can fix your country.
These are trump voters.

>American eating customs
Being full feels good.

*of shit

So basically macaroni casserole with nothing in it except unneeded carbs and fat?

... why?

What about eating something that fills you and doesn't give you a retarded amount of fats?

A ~100 years old landwhale? Is this real?

>basically eating expired milk that someone forgot about it for weeks
>cuisine

that exists here too, it's pasta al forno

It makes the white man tall

Fuck that looks good.

Pretty sure its the national dish of Finland OP. I think they eat it with chopsticks tho.

thiis is our national dish
youtube.com/watch?v=bjZ97OWOkjo