What did he mean by this?

LaTuff is a piece of shit

>latuff
don't take anything that cuck draws seriously

>hunger strikers
I don't get the problem. Just let them starve lol

he's an assumed cuck

I stand with Palestine.

I hope the rest of you cucks enjoy having your people blown up by Israeli intelligence services.

IRA can suck my dick, don't mind the pro-Palestine groups though

that's what you get for practicing terrorism tho ;^)

IRA did literally nothing wrong.

What did we get? You kikes only attack Palis and your allies.

what did they mean by this?

>Ulster Scots
>white

what did they mean by this ??

forgot pic

I stand with Palestine.

Them being religious bigots can be dealt with later.

>there are people in my country who would side with filthy animalistic turkroaches over jewbros
I can't believe you lads sometimes

>jewbros
nuke both I say

The IRA of the early 20th century did nothing wrong. Killing innocent people in Northern Ireland despite the majority of people wanting to stay in the UK was wrong

>Irish

The majority of people did not approve of NI existing in the first place. We don't have to respect your arbitrary borders just because you people think you're more important than you are.

Also the old IRA killed plenty of civilians. The Brits also killed a higher proportion of civilians than the IRA so even by your OWN standards the IRA are morally superiors lmfao

>The majority of people did not approve of NI existing in the first place.

In Northern Ireland they did - even the UK government wanted to give the North to the Republic but the unionists basically said they would start a civil war if that happened

>Also the old IRA killed plenty of civilians. The Brits also killed a higher proportion of civilians than the IRA so even by your OWN standards the IRA are morally superiors lmfao

The majority of Irish people wanted to leave the UK, so I don't mind that. The majority of Northern Irish want to stay and have done for a long time, so I don't mind that either. I couldn't give a cow shit if Northern Ireland is part of the UK or not, but their decision should still be respected.

>Northern Irish people
That's not an ethnicity or a nation, it's literally just something cooked up in 1920. They would go around calling themselves Ulstermen instead, but even the people of Ulster as a whole wanted independence hence NI's gerrymandered borders.

Reminder.

Why would we care when we're just going to kill you all anyway?

Desperate.

Brazilians must be executed just for the crime of existing.

WE WUZ WHITEZ

Isreal have done absolutely nothing wrong

>irishman starving and smearing shit on the inside of his dwelling
No change from normal, then

Sometimes he draws it how it is though

>assumed