Does Sup Forums like EDM?

Does Sup Forums like EDM?

Woah, lets not include Deadmau5 with Justice and Daft Punk, now.

Next SebastiAn album when?

If it's good, sure. Most of it is trash though. Discovery is GOAT. Cross is great. Deadmau5 and Calvin Harris are shit

I think Alive 2007, despite being a live performance, is more enjoyable than Discovery. More variety.

Favorite brostep albums of 2016?

>all these plebs calling deadmau5 trash that haven't listened to RAM

Listen to this if you haven't already
Best thing he's released imo

Oh yeah, I bought the CD just so I could rip my own files for the songs. I love all except for 1 or 2 of the tracks.

This guy is pretty good if you've never heard him before.

learn how to make a good thread, you just asked a yes or no question with no room for discussion you fucking troglodyte

anyways Justice is p good

>unironically reccing EDM
leave

lol no

All this thread is EDM though

Do you legitimately believe that, or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Sup Forums does not like pop EDM.

There are plenty of good dance music artists, but "EDM" is universally shit. It's the disco of the 2000s/2010s, and will fade soon.

Uh name some then

Except disco was hugely influential

What? What don't you think is EDM in this thread?

Yet pop-rap like Kanye and Drake are loved

lol

>willfully ignorant millenial

you're dumb if you say EDM had no influence in bringing producers more to the forefront and giving them the credit they deserve, which if nothing else, EDM did

Again, what don't you think is EDM in this thread?

A few off the top of my head:

Burial
Autechre
Aphex Twin
Gas
Jon Hopkins
Vladislav Delay
Ancient Methods
SOPHIE
Sd Laika
DJ Paypal

All electronic artists making dance music, but not similar to "EDM"/"broDM"/whatever.

The sounds of EDM will probably be influential too, sadly. Doesn't mean it's not a terrible genre.

Only by a particular subset of Sup Forums. The site's only homogenous on a few subjects (such as hating EDM and most country).

Only what you've posted, kiddo.

I made the thread so you don't think any of those OP image are EDM?

The Calvin Harris one could be. The others would only retroactively be considered EDM if one had a complete disregard for house. I honestly thought this was a bait thread.

All 4 of them are styles of house music.

You missed the point of my post entirely. Read it again.