Are you ready for AOTY to drop?

Are you ready for AOTY to drop?

Other urls found in this thread:

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/danny-brown-has-no-competition
nytimes.com/2016/09/18/arts/music/danny-brown-atrocity-exhibition-interview.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

already have it preordered, and have adored the singles

>memerap
>fucking awful album art

lol

>naming an album after a well-known song named after a well-known novel
why are people so fucking useless

>Danny Brown
>memerap

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/danny-brown-has-no-competition

great article, tons of info about the album. too hyped.

He's pulled a lot of influence from Joy Division for this album. Bjork, Talking Heads and SOAD too. Shit is going to be something else.

yep

hoping it's the follow up to XXX that Old should've been

Have the album preordered, and I see him monday night in NYC. Bruiser!

If it's on Warp then why hasn't it leaked yet? OPN, Flying Lotus, Autechre, etc always leak early.

$100 for a VIP meet & greet package on tour
worth it??

L E A K W H E N ? ?

i dunno man...meet and greets are always a little awkward

nytimes.com/2016/09/18/arts/music/danny-brown-atrocity-exhibition-interview.html

Danny seems like a really down to earth and accessible kind of guy in my opinion -- eccentric, but chill. Shouldn't be too awkward unless someone is really awkward themselves. Otherwise I feel like Danny's the type of guy you could smoke a j with after a show and he'd tell you a bunch of crazy stories and it'd be awesome.

Only musician I ever bothered to get up really close to was Michael Gira and lemme tell you, THAT was awkward.

I'm genuinely surprised it hasn't leaked yet

Hopefully it'll leak tomorrow (not saying this based on anything, but if it's scheduled for the 30th, it'd be nice if we could get it halfway earlier in the month).

fucking this, what they hell. garden of delete leaked like 2 1/2 months before it's release date.

if all of these things are true, it should be hip-hop AOTY.

we can only hope
I'm as hyped as anyone, but he also compared Old to Kid A in prerelease interviews (and called Franky Sinatra world-changing). I'm not expecting these comments to really add up to anything