How are light haired true whites meant to survive the next century with the swarthy southern barbarians at our doorstep...

How are light haired true whites meant to survive the next century with the swarthy southern barbarians at our doorstep??

close the borders like england did with brexit

>our doorstep
>implying

Allow Portugese free movement though

It's over , we lost.

>at our doorstep
>he is half black but considers himself white

Exactly this is the way to go. We convince brown people to be white and problem solved.
Just look at you, seems to work perfectly in the US.

Fuck off

My families from Finland

Its called immigration dumbass

everyone will be blonde hair blue eyes once we start designing babies genetically

Hey, chill out.. It's thanks giving, eat a burger or something.

Do you pray to him?

europe should have colonized the rest of the world more aggressively, imagine a world with only european hybrids, we would already be on mars desu

Instead of race, we can do this with IQ measure.

>white """"""""""master race"""""""""""
>too beta to breed and produce more white children
>complain when your population is reduced to nothing
>blame it on le evil JEWZ
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""master race""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

t. Miguel Garcia Gonzalez

True.

Enjoy your weak and modified fragile scum.

>everyone will be a snow nigger
ugh

Pretty likely, I bet Asians will the main ones who start making their kids blonde and blue eyed through gene modification.

*stronger and more intelligent superior humans of the near future

White people aren't meant to survive. You just watch and fap like a good cuck.

this t b h

>greece

What the fuck, is this real

mfw half of my family had redhair and blond hair 3 generations ago and now just a brown hair guy with baby skin. fml

By closing the border and speaking Dutch.

the "men" from yellow parts are effiminate as fuck though. I'd rather have southern european cock inside me

t. girl

Hola, amorcito, Ășntate con aceite porque te va a escocer.

>Italy

Fucking christ, it really is just two separate countries that somebody stuck together as a joke

Nonsense. It's already easy to dye your hair blonde and laser your eyes blue. Why do the genetic manipulation thing if it can be done much more easily.

mmm nice

This desu

Fucking blonde submissive sissies

Blondes are fucking masterrace you swarthy cunts

You can taste the jealousy coming out of you

So black people and yellow people are god tier ?

>How are light haired true whites meant to survive the next century

You can't

We (the brown race) have been oppressed by the Germanic rapefugees since the collapse of the Roman Empire, but the 21th century is ours ! BROWN PEOPLE OF EUROPE UNITE !

Her is your (You)

buttmad effeminate fuckbois with pink boiholes detected

Meh, brown hair is the master race. My family is pretty nordic looking but I lucked out by having red hair.

Also, how common are gingers over there? I saw a handful of "aryan" looking people when I was in Portugal (and I mean outside of Lisbon), but the only ginger I met was my friend's sister and she looked stereotypically Irish.

that's fucking annoying

i like having natural blonde hair blue eyes

fuck off cunts