Who fell for the study abroad meme? In Korea in some slum city and the people here are autistic

Who fell for the study abroad meme? In Korea in some slum city and the people here are autistic.
What was I thinking?

Where are you from dude? Maybe just give it time, how long have u been there? Should have come here, here is funny :Dd

Where are you from originally?

No its not

France

Lmao, wtf were you thinking?
If that's true.

Which city are you in?

Did you fell for a kpop meme? Why South Korea?

do they have the kpop looking girls at least ? they should be all over your dick
that's the only reason to go to korea in the first place

Pohang...

I'm in Finland and I'm fucking horrified how white the people here are. No immigrants also. I feel like i'm on another planet. No blacks... only whites...

I'm having fun in Spain. It's only a meme if you go to some Asian country

Most girls are ugly but by sheer numbers there are quite a few qts. There's a massive cultural and language barrier though.

Lmao good luck next life. Do yourself a favour though and transfer to one of the SKY unis in Seoul

No the girls don't look that good. The real hot ones won't touch you unless you are rich

Don't believe you English teacher
Post pics then

what's a good place for a based white German like me to go to?

I'm in POSTECH university I swear.

Unironically the US. Lots of hot girls there at college age before they balloon and they go nuts for any European accent

Pohang looks pretty comfy. I'm surprised chicks aren't digging you for the Accent at least

Southern European accents, yes. German accents not so much people still think about Nazis and make fun of it

Sounds like heaven breh

That's just Sup Forums and memes

I didn't speak a word of Korean before I came. Now I can just get basic communication but that won't seduce a woman.

>No blacks... only whites...
wtf I love Finland now

No it isn't. We had a German exchange student and he got so much shit for it at my high school. Americans also love to make nazi jokes and do the German accent. It isn't considered sexy at all. Unless you're good looking or your accent is barely noticeable it's not attractive.

Yeah Seoul is great though. Really dig the vibe but other than that, (maybe Busan?) Korean cities are pretty lame

t.finn crossposting as a nigger pretending to be in finland, you cant fool me, perfidious pekka. Only black girls go to finland to get BLEACHED

Weeb deluded brain

HAISTA PASKA SAATANAN HOMO

>going to Korea not expecting highest levels of autism.
I take it you never been around Koreans

My wife loved her term abroad at the University of Edinburgh

No, German still means Nazi to lots of people here.
As always, though, it's a big, diverse country. You can find just about anything here.

Get a job in Omaha, get them to support your immigration, buy a house, marry a lady. It's basically as easy as you said.
If you're dead-set on Nebraska, though, I'd recommend Lincoln.