/Claire Boucher General/

Discuss about the artist of the decade. If you shitpost, you're a pleb.

>If you shitpost, you're a pleb.

Well you already shitposted, so way to set an example.

That it's not shitposting, that's the truth,

>discuss about

What would you do if you met her?

smash her in the face with a hammer most prob

Tell her to fuck off

Don't you want to be her friend?

Shit on her chest

Plebs.

That would be weird if you actually knew her.

Why do you pretend to like her?

Why don't you pretend to like her?

is she working on new material?

What Grimes song means the most to you fellow Voignamirians? And why?

Music-wise? Probably not but she is going to release new videos.

great another filter i have to make...

Symphonia IX. Emotional reasons.

Funny how Grime stans call you a shitposter when all they do is shitpost. Can't you see no one here likes this bitch?

The other day there's was a poll and most people liked Grimes, in other words, you're just a contrarian piece of shit.

Wait a minute: how did you know this was a Grimes thread?

>there was a poll one day so it must be true

I love Grimes.

:^)

I wish grimes and everyone who ever listened to her music was dead

There was a poll that wasn't even posted in a Grimes thread. 55% of those who voted picked Love Her and 45% picked Hate Her. You have your confirmation that most Sup Forums LOVE HER. Cease your shitposting right now.

what kind of shitty ""musician"" is not working on new music?

I voted ironically

me too senpai why couldn't they have been in 9/11 instead

How could you hate her if you didn't listen to her music? So, you listened at least to one of her songs. You would be dead too, asshole.

>I voted ironically
"Sure" you did...

I created that poll. I'm sure if I would do it again I'll get a favorable result again. Hating Grimes is overrated. Stop it.

not him but I hate her cause she is a foul looking dumbass bitch and she should be banished to live under a bridge with the rest of the trolls

Grimes is a talentless slimey hobgoblin

why hate her? she is pure and did nothing bad

>2 cretins
You trolls never learn. You wanna fight? You will get your ass kicked, faggots.

say thit 2 my faec an not online c what happen muhfucka

t. fat neckbeard with no muscle

You would go down so quickly it would be glorious.

no way she is pure

She's the opposite of pure.
Much closer to grime then Grimes the Simpsons character.

She is pure. She only sleeps with her boyfriends.

all of them at once!

>implying I'm fat and I have a neckbeard
lmao

>You would go down so quickly it would be glorious.
>he really believes that

A sample size of 161 isn't good enough to represent Sup Forums.

>he really believes that
Well, you are talking to a someone who's 6'3" and has been regularly going to the gym and doing calisthenics at home for 6 years, so yeah. It's pretty reasonable to assume your face would be mashed potatoes if you gave me two minutes.

You've got no self esteem.

there is no evidence that she has ever had a sex with any of them

i dont like venus fly. it doesn't feel very grimes to me, like anyone else could have made that song.

It's good enough. Ask any statistician.

>he really believes that

Really? So if you're a big sack of shit full of steroids do you think you know how to fight? Pray to your god to not meet my punches and my high kick. You would literally cry like a pussy, mark my words.

Bring it on Fart head

holy shit guys shut up with your e-penis size comparison. grimes only.

Yes, but how quickly would you go down on Grimes?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what happened to these threads, fellow trashies?

>implying they were ever worth anything

I'm 6'4'' but I have no muscles and my shoulders dislocate easy am I going to win?

fuck Grimes btw

the houseboat was littered with used condoms

since then she has been trying to play a more innocent girl but behind the scenes she is the same horny girl

>trashies

How do you even know that?

kys holy shit it doesn't matter who Grimes fucks

I am him

if only that fucking houseboat sank

this factor is crucial in my enjoyment of grimes' music

what a waste of trips. slimey hobgoblin.

So, no Grimes anymore? Why are you so mean?

it stank alright. like bodily fluids from all the intercourse. not to mention her feet

grimes has blessed my post for it's truth

bump

Daily reminder that Goblin is 2 years away from her expiration date.

Another reminder that goblin has armpit hair 'cause "muh feminizm"
>implying armpit hair looks good on any sex

>Goblin
Who? This is a Claire Boucher thread. Stay on topic.