All those chicanos that got a good education and job training have to go back

>all those chicanos that got a good education and job training have to go back
>they use their newfound skills to improve Mexico
>America collapses from the lack of cheap labor since they're too fat to do manual labor themselves
USA USA USA USA USA

Other urls found in this thread:

mexico-it.net/mexico-become-world-leader-engineering-computer-science-graduates/
chron.com/business/texanomics/article/Ford-says-Trump-influenced-decision-to-not-move-10623057.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>chicanos
>getting a good education and job training
kek, the mexicans in mexico are probably better off in the work force

>America collapses from the lack of cheap labor since they're too fat to do manual labor themselves
No, US is automating. Take your 'skills' back to Mexico.

Que duro me va a poner el pene cuando te deporten, chicanito.

>all those chicanos that got a good education and job training
Bullshit

>implying I'm a Chicano
>implying I'm not just a white American starting a bait thread

SUDACAS

no me digas mentiras chicanito. lo eres.

Do I even need to say it?

Unironically this
mexico-it.net/mexico-become-world-leader-engineering-computer-science-graduates/

We've got plenty of educated people who don't need the agravation of entitled pochos thinking they can do a better job because they've got US work experience. Our economy can certainly absorb the roughly 1 million migrants Trump claims he'll deport to our country (not all illegals with a record are Mexicans) but they certainly need to realize they can't expect to be handed all the good jobs.

chron.com/business/texanomics/article/Ford-says-Trump-influenced-decision-to-not-move-10623057.php

>includes Asians

Hispanics are still the dominant immigrant group by far. If the children of Hispanic immigrants had a lower educational achievement than their parents, it would skew the average. But it doesn't.

Why don't you post the original version of that pic OP?

Spics enroll, but they don't graduate

You have to go back, criminal scum.

There are still way more Hispanic immigrants here than Asians by a factor or 2-1 to 4-1 depending on sources . A steep Hispanic portion below average would still skew these results causing them to be much lower. Most Mexican 2nd and 3rd generations have pretty much assimilated and Americanized by the time they're adults. The only "Mexican" things about them are that they drink shitty beer and know how to cook Mexican food. Half of them can't even understand Spanish.

t. 5th gen Spicfag

They still graduate more than their parents did, which is the point being argued.

OP's is the original buttmad gringo.

But we both know it isn't comrade

Not him but I'm a longtime poster and is the first time I see your version posted.

>Chicanos
>good education and job training
Pick one. We have Chinks and Indians for that

Everybody knows Asian immigrants in the US are the most successful group.

White Hispanics are more successful.

I'm the guy who made the original version with the brown dude to piss off Sup Forums 3 years ago. Your obsession with "mehico es white" is hilarious though.

Fuck no. Indians and Chinks are the most successful by far.

Chicanos are in the same level than romanian gypsies. No wonder why Mexicans want to get rid of them

You are insane.

You guys seem legit mentally ill desu.

BUILD WALL

You say that as if youve met anyone in the US.

You dont know shit about the people living here, you're just spewing whatever you see online.

That would imply that gypsies work though.

Most of the White kids here dropped out of High School to work at shitty factories or because they got pregnant. Pretty stupid decisions, but thats the future of the US.

>american arguing with someone episode
>graph, diagrams n sheet
every time
[didn't read thread]

Fuck it. This thread is still somehow around so Imma say it.

CHI

BUILD THAT FENCE

I was going to leave after Trump was elected, but he said I could keep my Obama care, so maybe he was on my side after all.

No, Jews are 1st.

There isn't going to be a wall user.