Does anyone know Genesis P-Orridges phone number I want them to change the name of their band to Throbbing Cunt

does anyone know Genesis P-Orridges phone number I want them to change the name of their band to Throbbing Cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU
youtubedoubler.com/jkak
youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg
youtube.com/watch?v=v7rQzqio5HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ya it's (367)-298-5412

someone get Jenny P-udding on the phone please my grandma is being a cunt

>triggered trumpist

MY GRANDMA'S A FUKKIN KUNT I HATE THAT SLAG SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my grandma he smacks my brother with shoes she is a nono nice girl she takes big broom not little one and cleans the floor and puts it in the dust pan then cooks the dust and drops it while it's hot on my brother she does very mean things to my brother i am very displease a lot of the day because of this

ok so ya i can relate because this one time my auntie she had a very big broom and this was no little one and she stuck it in my mouth the dirty part it made me very upset at the time, i think i have ptsd because of this broom

robby get the fuck out of my thread

fuck your dumb face

my grandma is such a fucking cunt one time she made me hot chocolate but it wasnt actually hot and when i complained she threw the pan at me and i cried

MY GRANDMA GAVE ME BAD COOKIES ONE TIME AND I WAS VERY UPSET IT WAS NOT OK OK SHE HAD LITTLE NUTS IN THE COOKIE BUT THE CHOCOLATE WAS SPOILED IT WAS LIKE 8 YEAR OLD CHOCOLATE CHIPS FUCK MY MAMAS MAMA

seriously can anyone give me genesis p orridgeses business email

one time i walked in my grandma bedroom she was masterbating and i dont know how to react so i say grandma why and she tells me to piss off and slams the door on my face my nose got bloody and i was crying and she called me perferct. she hates me bc my regular self is not perfect but she hurts my nose and then it is perfect ;(

MY GRANDMA MADE FUN OF ME FOR SHARTING IN A BLOCKBUSTER WHEN I WAS PREGNANT AND MORBIDLY OBESE AND MY SELF ESTEEM HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME

GAY JEWS FOR GAY RIGHTS

AAAAAAAAAAA I FUCK A BIG HOT SEXY TITY'S LADYS EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE KILL MY GRANDMA I WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF ME

someone please come over and turn my grandma into a hamburger lady ah fuck

i don't like chili mac

IM DE HAMBOIGAH LADEYSS

I HATE MY FUCKING GRANDMA I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SHOVE HER FRAGILE BONY BODY DOWN THE BASEMENT STAIRS AND END HER REIGN OF TERROR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!!!!! LOOKING FOR MY WHITE KNIGHT TO SAVE ME FROM THIS HORRIBLE MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=koJlIGDImiU

this song makes me cry

every time i's gets off the ciggies my grandma uses my tender diseased butthole as an ashtray and i's cries and lights up another ciggy cuz of the stress!!!!!!!!

someone listen to this with me please im FUCKING pissed

youtubedoubler.com/jkak

grandma porridge please stop ignoring me let me back in the house i promise i won't STAB you again im on the meds now

i crawl up the grass to your window

can't wait

I walk into your bedroom

then i stab you with my knife KNIFE

This thread was mildly entertaining

fuck my face hard pls

over the lips and thru the gums look out stomach here it comes

youtube.com/watch?v=5AuLkMBAFZg

LET ME IN U NAZI CUNT I DONT GIVE A CATS WHISKERS

I look at your big heavy stomach

please let me in grandma

you and i living together loving forever

what about it

It's already moving a little bit with your baby

every morning when i wake up and every night before i go to bed my grandma makes me recite this version of the lord's prayer until im sobbing and screaming and begging and pleading for mercy

"Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I’m only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I’ve drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick….. That’s when I’m satisfied."

has anyone got a hold of genesis (my grandma) yet

please alert the mainstream media that genesis p ostrich is neglecting her grandchildren and leaving us on the streets to starve and die in misery while she fucks herserlf with her Dildo Guns

she threw me out a week ago becouse i puked the chili mac on the carpet and floor

i don't like chili mac but she makes me eat it

she moans while she watches me eat the chili mac and she moans extra hard when i puke it up and she makes me eat it again like a fucking animal and then she gets off real good

they call her the hamburger lady because she smells like cows

yo im 4 year old rapper. my names napkin. and I just got sign, to pickles records

fuck off napkin. this is my thread

slug bait can't wait

let this thread die bc my grandma beats me into a coma every time it gets bumped and im so tired of being comatose and waking up every 10 minutes

jenny help i have to piss

i demand someone explain this grandma meme to me RIGHT NOW

she abuses us, we are living on the street turning tricks for whistle dogs now. grandma is a FUCKING KUNT

she PEED in my mouth and locked me in the basement for FOUR. WEEKS. with no food or SUNLIGHT

my grandma MADE me dance to this every DAY with BROKEN legs

youtube.com/watch?v=v7rQzqio5HE

signal boost

i SAID motherfuckin SIGJNAL BOOST u goddamn incompetent fools