tha GOAT

Based Fucking Adams

>tfw pathetic Cuckstalian and not a Big Strong Kiwi

i will be the first to say it

but crikey this dude can ball

apologies to my sheep-fucking neighbours

Pls bury Oakland

he's so fucking based

is the big man era, dare i say it, coming back?

>adams
>cousins
>drummond
>big mac

>adams is 22

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THE CITY OF SAN FAGCISCO

based

>get your hands off that you rebound you nigger ape
>Get the fuck out of my paint, you aint no house slave nigra
What did he mean by these?

who da qt?

wish i knew bruh

what sport is this?

looks like a tranny desu

THE FRUIT FLIES

>GOAT
>#12
>perfectly placed pass
>playing on the Championship winning team

Is he the Kiwi Tom Brady??

kek I thought the same.

We got you, family

Kiwis > Kangaroo fuckers

pls no bully

She's as irish as the day is long my man

Adams > Peyton

Glad we can contribute in the BTFOing of niggermond green and stephlet chuckerry.

can't argue with that

It's like a fucking missle launcher

ikftb

Leave those meme-chucking bay fucks to us, lads.

Hes the Khal Drogo of the NBA. But who is his khaleesi?

Is Adams the kiwi national hero now?

Yep. Everyone here is supporting OKC except some chink bandwagoners on GSW.

Adams' mother is Tongan, and his father, Sid, was an Englishman who settled in New Zealand after serving in the Royal Navy. Adams is the youngest of Sid's 18 children with five different women. His siblings and half-siblings are notable for their exceptional size and athletic prowess; his brothers average 2.06m (6'9") and his sisters average 1.83m (6'0").[3] His sister Valerie Adams is a double Olympic gold medalist and four-time world champion shot-putter,[3] and brother Sid Adams, Jr is a NZNBL player.[4]

>ywn experience an Adams family dinner

>Sid's 18 children with five different women
Sid is an absolute mad man

that's the coolest thing I've ever seen in basketball

glad to see luckchuck smallball getting BTFO

Valerie's high test desu

>Steven, who was never close with his mother, lived with his father and three siblings in the quiet, rural town. He spent time outside. He loved to rough house. And, of course, he played rugby. Every boy in New Zealand did. But as much as he longed to play for New Zealand’s famed All Blacks rugby team, he planned on being a farmer. One of his brothers owned a farm outside Rotorua, and there, Steven found his passion.

>“I really loved the whole concept of working all day,” he said.

Warriors aint bout THAT life

>Warriors aint bout THAT life

Of course they aren't. Look at their skin.

Adams seems like a nice, down to earth dude. Good to see he's finding success.

let's pray that the front office doesn't fuck this one up like they did
>harden

Nigga, spurs about to acquire this fool. We need tough rebounders like him.

>“I really loved the whole concept of working all day,”

Based

>spurrs fan

kys familia

They'd have never got Adams without that Harden trade though. All things considered, team's better with Adams and a little less firepower on the wing than they would be with Harden and a glaring hole in the paint.

I just told my friend this. I don't wants kids think that volume 3 point shooting is an acceptable offensive philosophy and right now the Thunder are showing that it really is a joke

youtube.com/watch?v=i6QDfEwpDKE

These edits are almost always golden.

can't disagree with that but they wouldn't have had this finals drought if they kept him. Also, they would have won that series if he wasn't coming off the bench.

never made sense to have him play sixth man in the first place.

>Curry
>Defense

Pick one

I grew up around OKC and most of my family still lives there. Word there was that despite all the talk of how he'd take a pay cut to stick around Harden was probably going to walk once his contract expired even if he was offered a max deal. Starter or not he would have still been the 3rd star behind Durant and Westbrook and he didn't want that. The trade, even if it looked like Houston fleeced them at the time, was basically a case of them "get something for him now or watch him leave for nothing in 8 months."

Yea i mean, there was no way he'd realistically stay very long, but I am still shocked they didn't win that series and geniunely feel they would have if he wasn't coming off the bench

I think you mean

>the """"""""""""golden""""""""""" state

the Thompson family is better desu

the Kiwi cruise missille

White and islander is superior to white and black

he was awful in the finals bro and he had 30+ minutes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_NBA_Finals

harden is an offense only meme player that went missing in the 2012 finals. even if he stayed on the thunder he'd probably only be good for "73-9" style regular season memeing as a 6th man (not a starter) and fail in the playoffs every time. thats if he doesnt have a meltdown because hes not THE MAN and demand a trade like reggie jackson

wew that was spicy

on his injured hand too

No, because only coconuts give af about basketball.

This feel right here my dudes

Even my dad who doesn't watch any sports admitted this was a sweet pass when he saw it.

>leaf
>my dad thought it was cool
>likes OKC not raptors
kek, go study for finals or something

That's a man, baby.

fully

fucking

equipped

jesus Sid is alpha as fuck
like father like son

Anzac NBA team when
>Fuck off Bogus
>In with Adams
>You know the rest

>No Anthony Davis

It made perfect sense, Harden was a sieve defensively and they needed scoring when KD/Russ were on the bench. He finished games and played starter minutes so 6th man was always a bit of a misnomer.

I'm sorry I still have no idea who you are

apologize

Think of the athlete you could create with her Sup Forums

I'm 5'10", so I might fuck up that gene pool.

Pallacesto ignoramus here.

Is this why people hate a chucker, because when you take the chucking away the team's overachieving gets exposed?

Yes. And all the media talked about was how great and invincible they were when they literally have the biggest weakness in the game understood for decades.

>Steph Curry is changing the game because he got lucky! Better than Jordan!

Or

>the """"""""""""""city""""""""""""""

thats quiet the webm, may I have it?

Also does anyone have the webm of Durant telling waiters to fuck off repeatedly?

If you were playing 5 on 5 basketball and one team (specifically 2 or 3 guys) just chucked up 40 foot shots every trip down the court would that be fun for you to play or watch?

That statement sounds conflicting. If he got lucky how is he better, wouldn't he be more like a one-hit-wonder?

This is literally why there's offside in povertyball.

Mixed feelings kind of thing. I mean, if he scores all the time from half court isn't that some incredibly rare skilled effort few people will ever top? It's not like anybody can do that, even though I guess it does break variety. It would bother me more if the team earned goat status over one guy.

People throw around chucker despite a player being insanely accurate

Man, that guy just has such kickable nuts...

He isn't better than Jordan

That's what bandwagoners were saying because they're dumb

I was being facetious