Go literally anywhere in the world

>Go literally anywhere in the world
>Meet another Brit

Are we the most well travelled nation on earth?

Absolutely.

Dutch people can be found everywhere as well.

I've met a lot of Dutch as well, that's true.

One thing I always find weird is that you never see Americans anywhere.

Americans get one day's holiday per year, if they're lucky. Literal slave state.

I've travelled with Americans before, actually. They have to pretend to be Canadian, otherwise they get death threats.

Here employers are obligated to give everyone a summer bonus (a months salary) just before the summer. That's why we travel a lot.

Same with Swedes.

>dramatic thing happens in some backwater city in South America
>three swedes saw it happen

Every time.

I would say there are more Jap and Chink tourists

The eternal anglo is everywhere

You can't escape us, wherever you might be

> be me
> go to Bishkek, the capital of muthafucking Kyrgyzstan
> lad from down the road
Every time.

If it can comfort you.

like a cancer of some sort

Happens every fucking time, it's mental.

I can't count the number of times I've been in some random nowhere land and seen a guy in a Newcastle top.

never met one
or maybe your language is so retarded i just assumed they was a wankered englishman

britroach

Fucking gypsos.

Haha. I'm from Sunderland.

I once went to Lindos, on the island of Rhodes. Middle of absolute nowhere. Who was on the top of the acropolis?

Lad in a Sunderland top.

I'm from Sunderland too, which bit m8?

When I was in India there was an indian lad in a Sunderland top, blew my mind. I asked for a picture and he ran away. Weird.

Sr4 mate. Next to the hospital.

Once saw the most lost British guy in a metro station in Mexico

About 6 foot 2 sticking out like a sore thimb

Decided to give the lost lad some help.
Dude was relieved to encounter an english speaker amongst a sea of mexicans

CHI

Ah nice, I'm up in SR6, away right now though.

I remember in China I was talking to a random Chinese bloke that spoke a bit of English. He asked where I'm from and I said it was a small place near Newcastle, thinking he would know the team. Then I said Sunderland he said "ah yes sunderland the big football team" or something like that.

That's the other thing I'd say about Brits abroad. Regardless of where they are, they'll always look a bit lost and confused. Like they just appeared there and they're not sure what to do.

>Small village in the middle of fucking nowhere in northern Italy
>no hotels, no bnb, no campground no nothing
>am staying at a friend's house with some other guys
>one track train station with one train to Milan every 3 hours
>One day take that train cause our friend has some shit do do and couldn't play taxi
>2 other people are waiting at the station
>they're fucking Dutch
Every time

Where did you go in China?

I've been to Hong Kong, Sichuan, Chengdu, Chongching, Xi'an, all through Xinjiang.

Didn't see any local lads though.

The kikes are

I wasn't really there travelling, it was while I was on a ship so I only really got ashore when I was travelling to and from. It was mostly ports too, so it was far from tourist land.

I'd like to visit properly at some point. Given the chance I'd love to go to Hong Kong.

It's because we have to fly to get anywhere half decent. Go to the Caribbean or places near America if you want to see our tourist's.

this
asians jap especially (especially older japs) are EVERYWHERE in europe
idk about beyond never been

>In line at a shop in Paris Airport
>French woman turns around and asks me something in french
>I reply "I'm sorry, I don't speak french"
>Guy behind me yells "Good for you lad, its an ugly language"

fucking brits lol

>in literally fuck no where
>see a used snus on the floor

EVERYTIME. This shit happaned while I was in a farming shithole in south India.

do swedes have gum problems
that shits nasty

Unpleasant.

>Go to foreign country
>End up isolating myself with other Anglos instead of the locals who cant speak English

taking the easy route won't serve you in the end.

I would actually go with Australia. Although I see your people everywhere too so it might be a tie.

Trying to talk to foreigners who absolutely despise you for no reason doesn't get us very far either

>for no reason
~80% of you are like Russians but uglier

>boooo booooo le frog is evil booo boooo

>he dosen't speak my language b-but I come on his soil he is supposed to booooo booooo

Singe insulaire.

Banter all over the world

>Trying to talk to foreigners who absolutely despise you for no reason doesn't get us very far either

This shit is actually quite funny, nobody is hating on the U.K over here and to be honest, you guys are absolutely obsessed with us
I'm saying this because I understand both languages.
You might think we give a fuck about you, but we don't.

I was under the impression that every Brit eventually gets his or her own travel documentary. I think it's in the Magna Carta.

Every time I've made the effort to speak French in France, I get ignored or they reply in English.

I'm asian and saw a British group of guys in Japan this past summer. I was standing behind them in line and they were talking about phrasing random swear words as a question to me to see what I would say. I told them that I was American and one of them just said I was just "good at pretending to be one"

More like bullying to me

That's pretty stupid, even for Brits. Don't they know that all asians know karate..?

Fucking geordie bastards

We're just better like that.

I thought it was Kung fu

>You took the pretending so far that you have an American Proxy
>howLING

I honestly don't understand it.
Brits have done much worse than us in their long history, and yet they are at least tolerated in most areas.

Because most of your shit was recently so people actually care.

>go to Rome with family
>head into a tour of an old rich roman guy's home
>Its a tour with projectors inside so you can see what it used to look, pretty awesome
>meet Australians, Americans and Brits there
>projector breaks down towards the end
>Americans and Brit start chimping out that they want their money back and this is ridiculous and whatnot
>Us and Australian group just look at each other

fuck man that was embarassing. Brits are annoying

Brits like to follow music festivals like crazy, where ever i went i saw bunch of them..