I Fucking love Sia

I Fucking love Sia.

discuss Sia. Talk about how shitty Kendrick's part is in "The Greatest"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJuoTfSrve8
youtube.com/watch?v=kYgGwWYOd9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JYaLhhJswcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Elastic Heart is one of my favourite huge radio singles in recent years, where should I go from here?

Yeah she's making pretty much the best commercial pop music out there right now

Check out her newest song the greatest, phenominal.

There's two versions of the song, watch the official music video because that version doesn't have the unneeded rap break.

Also her album "We Are Born" is probably one of my favorite albums of all time. It was released in 2010 before she really picked up.

Colour the Small One is really good. She has the perfect voice for downtempo stuff.

Fapped to this lolis vids many a time

Her downtempo stuff is how I discovered her. The work she did with Zero 7 is some of the most chill music I've ever heard. I had no idea she had a solo career until a friend recognized her voice from a song I was playing by zero 7.

looks like a qt thot tbqh

She's literally 13

ripe

that's good

don't like that she's making that child the face of her music desu

She is seriously making the same song over and over again. Why are you listening to that shit?

wtf how old is sia? she looks about 12

That's the dancer Maddie Ziegler. She'll be fourteen in ~2 weeks.

Daily reminder that the actual reason for her to not show her face is so people don't realize she's actually an old hack.

And that she's ugly af

We Are Born is Sia's best album

www.eeeewwwwlad.org

By far his weakest guest verse.
Not that it's bad by generic rap standards, but for kendrick it's such a let down.

be nice

user, that's a 3d girl, that makes you a pedophile for real.

What is wrong with you retards

>sia is no different from the rest of the top 40 artists you all trash
>if anything she is far more formulaic than most pop singers, her only """""difference""""" is a weird gimmicky voice that gets old immediately
>the greatest is even worse than usual for her
>it is literally a pop song with a generic shitty chorus sung by a loud female singer with a terrible, corny, and useless rap verse thrown into it
>the textbook shitty pop single format
>you retards are still talking about her like she isn't trash?

But Sia is "le unique XD"

Sia is the new god tier /DUDEI'MWEIRD/core """"artist"""

WHAT A CLON

youtube.com/watch?v=RJuoTfSrve8

The Greatest was okay, nothing too interesting but tolerable ear worm pop music. Kendrick's verse is hot garbage though - totally unnecessary. Alive is her best song btw.

This song is not good and linking it to me does nothing to disprove anything I said.

>b-but le quirky Sia has le slow ballad song

So does every other shitty pop artist like her

youtube.com/watch?v=kYgGwWYOd9Y

Listen to her early work. I agree though, The Greatest was not very good.

I don't understand what you think you're accomplishing here.

>wowza, you mean to say Sia has more songs in her discography other than the ones on the radio

Just because she has made songs that are not on the radio doesn't make her not a shitty top 40 artist. Literally every other shitty pop artist mu hates has albums with plenty of non radio songs. Guess what? They're still formulaic uninteresting trash.

Not him, but have you listened to a full Sia album? (not the newest one)

youtube.com/watch?v=JYaLhhJswcI

>called 'The Greatest'
>not very good

He had a part? It was so unmemorable.

this, her production is nearly the same too, what a cunt.

I didn't believe you. Goddamn. That girl is 13. She definitely looks like she has an adult woman face in OPs pic though.

Maddie Ziegler for anyone who doesn't know.