Jesus christ OP

>stacked vertically

terrible.
take a lap

>what is perspective

Decent frisbee collection

Horizontal stacking damages vinyl you moron. OP knows how to maintain his shit

his pic is sideways

Looks like my ex-girlfriends collection. She's 17.

why is the jolly rancher candle in there?

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

alphabetize your shit you fucker

>Jolly rancher candle

what the fuck ew

Im telling the cops

1/3

2/3

3/3

The fact that so many

I used to have even more Beatles albums actually. Got rid of most of my american presses though. The tracklists are shit on the lot of em.

Hid A Kid A

F#A#infinity is an original pressing number 244 of 500

how much was Spirit?

I have the same turntable!

How's your copy of Diary?

Kek

Show me your 7 inches Sup Forums

Solid. No noticeable flaws. Why do you ask?

I had to buy it 4 times and all of them had a warp that would make the record skip, I'm getting really tired of doing refunds.

Not the guy who posted the SDRE in his collection but wow, that's super fuckin' strange.

You have the 2009 press right? I have that too and it plays flawlessly, no skips or warps. Did you try buying it directly from Sub Pop?

1/2

2/2
I need a crate or some shit to put them in, but I'm too cheap to get one

>no protective sleeves
>on the goddamn floor

What the fuck user

Yep, all 2009, it's crazy. I'm thinking about baking one in the oven.

they're there, just shitty quality pic

How's this? I can show some of my favorites if wanted.

by artist? or by album?

sick exuma dude

Not who you're replying to but I got mine for $40.

r8?

where did you get that copy of exuma???

How much did that pressing of f#a# set you back?

>stacked at an incline with a jolly rancher candle balanced on top
pleb

Not all of them, about 1/4

I could deal with this if not for the 20 sub conductors

1/3

2/3

3/3 some CD's that i managed to take care of and shit

A few of the better ones.

discogs.com/user/TheWitchfinder/collection

I have some records.

I can tell by The Allman Brothers - Brothers and Sisters that you also get some of yours from yard sales.

I saw Freak Out once at a peddlers mall, but the guy wasn't selling it, just showing it off.

Bedazzled

I got alot of my early stuff from free crates from a friend. Art of Noise, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Led Zeppelin, etc. I have also haven't been to a yard sale since i was 10. Do you go to them and if you do, do you have any good finds?

This
>keeping your mugs on the wall

>inb4 two copies of CHz

They were gifts, but also I am a hardcore CHz apologist.

My collection is pretty small, as I just started. Made the mistake of buying a $150 Denon table that doesn't have a counterbalance, so I'm hesitant to play anything new until I get a new player.

I wish I had pics of my friend's grandma's collection. She inherited 3,000 records from her brother. Unfortunately 1,000 of them were ruined from storage in a garage. I just saw the full collection last weekend; it takes up two waist high racks in her living room and an entire wall floor to ceiling in another. Just crazy depth and variety.

These are mine, and most of the older ones came from yard sales. I've been buying them since I was 14 though, and I don't find anything good very often.

I have nearly every work of art ever made on my computer

Were there any that stood out to you?

Should've made an offer. Then told him to go fuck himself when he asked way too much.

My vinyl collection is a little tiny because I just started a few months ago, but I'll post my whole collection of media, any questions about anything I'd be happy to answer.

1/4

2/4

LOTS of jazz, like Brubeck, Miles Davis, etc. Also old folk music, old rock music, even the Mary Poppins soundtrack. And this is from like 5 mins of looking around. None of it is organized, because it would be such a daunting task. I'm gonna start going over there more often and I'll see what she's dug out for us to listen to. I mean, she has a Klipsche set-up and everything.

This was a CD boxset, so I don't categorize it with the records.
3/4

4/4

Most of the older stuff was from my dad's friend(Getz/Gilberto, King Crimson, Genesis, Meredith Monk, etc.)

hey i have the vision creation newsun cd too! that artwork in the booklet has a really prominent harsh digital edit/glitch that looks like the music sounds

Not asking this to be a cunt but why do you buy tapes in 2016?

>Scott Walker as "S" instead of "W"

Just steal 100 at a time and she wont notice user.

Only ones that I think I shouldn't have bought were Madvillainy and Carrie and Lowell. Rain Dogs came from my dad's friend too, Milk Toast, Lunatique, and Returnals were all local artists and I got the middle one for free. The Best of the Ronettes was $4 and Discordia was a gift from the artist.

SHIT

The first album I bought in Calgary.

Or I could just go over there and spend time with her and my friend and she'll write me into her will.

I'm not gonna fuck up a friendship I have with their entire family that dates back 13 years over some records.

1/3

2/3

3/3

Bonus

whats the stones one after some girls?

What's mom's radio humor?

While I agree with this guy you've got some good shit there.

What are the two under Delve?

No it doesn't. They ship large boxes of vinyl that way.

pic
some talk radio shit my mom recorded when I was super young I think. I like to keep it in there, it reminds me of her.
some weird shamisen music I found at goodwill, I keep them in there because they look nice

>Magma
Gross.

Do you buy exclusively from Urban Outfitters? gtfoutta here with all that Portugal. The Man, yucka pucka. (good Wild Beasts pick tho)

With that said, I know mine isn't anything groundbreaking....somebody please take my AnCo boxset and Painting With. Both were gifts and are dreadfully boring+lame, respectively.

I'd take that shit off your hands in a heartbeat senpai

pic lol

Bought this the other day.

how is MPP? I've read it has bad quality pressing and that it sounds bad.

I have that same Portugal. the Man record. I would throw away the twenty-one pilots record, or sell it

I have both of them already and I disagree

What pressing is that? Is it by Domino?

>buying albums released after the introduction of CD's on vinyl
Why?

Selected vinyl collection 1/3

2/3

3/3
Those first three box sets I inherited from my uncle and my parents, that Carl Sagan single is actually my brother's.

>tfw cat keeps chewing on my records
>put the shelf higher up
>he now jumps on the shelf and chews on them from above
>can't really show my records off because half of the packaging has bite marks

Damnit

Why do you anons even bother with record players if you only have 20-30 records?

I have over 300...

Yeah let me just listen to those 30 by grinding my teeth on them and hearing the vibrations

I'll get a proper turntable at the 300 mark

I have lots of them though, either inherited or thrift shopping.

>all those records itt without outer sleeves

I hope you like ring wear

Because they're literally superior