DEATH GRIPS

I'm going to see Death Grips live in a month, obviously touring with their new LP Bottomless Pit. I'm honestly a little bit scared of being in such a small venue with MC Ride. Has anyone seen them live?

Also general thoughts on Bottomless Pit

10/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2xFnorlBoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a pretty crazy show

what is the venue?

The crowds at DG shows literally just stand around.

Went to the show last year in ft laudy

It was a small venue as well
BEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO; I WAS BORN AGAIN

i've seen footage of them. it's pretty crazy

I went saw them when they were in Toronto. Show was awesome they played their set with out stopping.

THEYRE PLAYING TONIGHT REEEEEEE

Im in AZ, so they're playing in this small humble little place called the Marquee Theatre. I'm so pumped.

[spoiler]I'll probably just end up standing in the back quietly though[/spoiler]

whoops didnt know spoilers didnt work on Sup Forums my bad.

You goin though son?

Fucking wish m8. Couldve flown from Vegas to the Santa Ana air port and uberd but muh shekels.

>m8
>air port
>uberd
>muh shekels

100% verified Death Grips fan

Never taken an uber tho am I still a fag?

I might be going to that show too if I can make my schedule work for it

The Marquee isn't that small, it's way the fuck bigger than the venues I see most of the shows I go to at

I'm waiting for the ticket to drop, Im scared it's going to sell out within 15 minutes. Death Grips has a religious following. I need to see them dude. FUCK. I guess Ill see you there if I can get my hands on some tickets.

I'm probably going to the night of, gonna get smashed before hand.

I wouldn't worrying about it selling out too fast. last summer they played the marquee and rialto theatre in tucson and neither show sold out i believe

So there is hope after all.

Good to know.

I'll be the white guy in the back.

THEY PLAYED FULL MOON

Their shows are so much fun. Whole crowd singing word for word, dancing, etc. Grips on stage giving it 10000%

This is false, I have been to one of their shows in Arizona and it was insane. Biggest mosh pit

holy shit, I'm the guy who mentioned the mosh pit. The concert I went to last year was literally at the Marquee.

OMG THAT IS MY FAVORITE TRACK.

Yeah, I went to their show in Philly last year. It was amazing and intense and a great experience. Even though it got pretty chaotic in the pit, everyone managed to be very respectful and no-one was hurt. Still, it was fucking insane.

My friends and I are driving up to New York on Friday to see them play and I'm so fucking pumped.

Also, I neatly shat my pants during the Philly show when Flatlander's laptop crapped out on him during Up My Sleeves and MC Ride just paced back and forth across the stage glaring angrily at the audience until the issue was resolved.

Fuck yeAaaaaaaaaaa

I saw Death Grips at the 9:30 Club in DC. Some guy in the front row gave Ride the finger and he kicked his fucking hand.

So yeah, my best is advice is not to be rude to Ride.

Wasn't Dean Ween at that show?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was there. I think one of my friends talked to him for a bit, but I'm not really a Ween fan so I didn't care too much.

Just got out of the opening of the new tour. Crowd could not keep up with them desu.

not a huge fan, but bp is one of the better albums of this year

death grips suck

I have work tonight. God I hate my life.

just saw them tonight
it was a decent show they know what their hits are and they played em all
their live mixing sucks ass unless you're really into the drums, which isnt so bad but even then it sounds like drums with mc ride and andy as background noise
was the most packed ive ever seen the observatory outside of festivals

and yea most of the show was white people and every time i saw a Sup Forumscore band tshirt i was like "damn i bet this fuck posts on the chan"

saw death grips live at new orleans at one eyed jacks. Probably their smallest venue of 2015. It was so claustrophobic and awesome.

some dude got some really good close up footage of stefan there. around 4:00 stefan is right up at the camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=E2xFnorlBoQ

It was a ledge night for the crew desu very emotional and awesome. There was a really wack party across the street. Had a DJ with tables and there were so many people, but nobody was talking and it was too backed and nobody was really mingling, just sort of the same groups hanging out togeather but apart. It got shut down too. we went but left cause it wuz wack and went back and did our thing. Everyone thought it was a fantastic time. I wish I could do it more but I don't want to go to jail.

We actually played some squarepusher and bone thugs n harmony along with some obscure EDM. Was a fun night.

I'm driving to SF next week to watch them. I got scammed into buying reserved seating so I got to be on the fucking balcony.

Just saw them tonight in Santa Ana, CA at the Observatory. It was fucking intense! Venue was pretty small but the crowd was super energetic and the pit was moshing all night. I got in like 4 times but I had to pop out because I was tired of helping people up and lifting people up to crowd surf.

As far as the setlist, it was a mix of everything from ExM to BP. Heard a bit of NLDW, which made me happy because thats my favorite album.

Also I was surprised to see a lot of chicks there. Not just girlfriends, but some grills who went. I'd say the ratio was 30/70 (ladies first)

DEFINITELY GO SEE THEM, BRING A FRIEND

ayyy i went, stuck in the pit the whole fucking time

did you see the guy crash his car right after the show?

POSER AINT NEVER BEEN TO A DG SHOW

Whatever I want (Fuck whos watching)
Bubbles Buried in this Jungle
Get Got
World Of Dogs
Hot Head
No Love
Inanimate Sensation
Giving bad People Good Ideas
Up My Sleeves
Lock your doors
Why A Bitch Gotta Lie
I've Seen Footage
Come up and get me
Full Moon
You might think he loves you for your money but I know what he really loves you for it's your brand new leopard skin pillbox hat
Hustle Bones
Guillotine
Bitch Please
Spikes
Known for it
Black Dice
Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood
Lord of the Game
I Break Mirrors With My Face in the United States
The Fever

jesus fuck, what a show.

dude when full moon started i fucking lost it

my man!

no wtf..is he alright?

theres the setlist. god it was such a fucking good show

he spun outta control, hit the curb and almost hit the crowd. right in front of a cop, then drove off while the cop followed