>Till everything I've ever known is long dead
>I can't go back home 'cause I want to be free
>Someone tell the others what's become of me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDk3FEbhE0
youtube.com/watch?v=DxBeM2222E0
youtube.com/watch?v=JGgioUWzmec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

corny as fuck. his delivery is terrible.

Great album

Its funny listening to people's opinion on the internet out of context. These dudes are brand new, have sound that's actually interesting instead of jumping on every beat that seems like it'll make money and the one dude absolutely murders the intro to every album. Who's new and better?

Actually contribute instead of throwing shade...that's what's corney.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEDk3FEbhE0

>True believer, I know when we gwine home
>I've been afraid..

>people seriously prefer this to CLPPNG

Hello teenager
Their sound isn't original, its club rap with some noise

I'm not sure if it's about that but I can definitely see how splendor & misery has more mass appeal.

>These dudes are brand new

Cool, bring up some examples instead of just trying to insult. Gain some confidence and toss out an opinion that can be validated or invalidated or at least expanded upon.

Pretty sure they had a gospel track on that last album. I'm not saying it was the best track on the album but to just lump them in with club rap and some noise is a SHITTY critique.

You're not saying anything, you're walking up to a chess board and mushing all the pieces off.

SHOW ME A NEW GROUP YOU THINK IS COOL! CONTRIBUTE!

2013 is pretty fkn new

On first listen, really liked this album.
It's my first clipping album also, so im prob going to listen to CLPPNG tomorow, if not listening to this again.
seriously good album

2013-2016 is 3 years, that's how long it takes an average newborn baby to learn how to talk
it's not "pretty fkn new" in any way

Hello user

You have good points and bad points. You should probably listen to more of their stuff because you're coming off as if you've only listened to S+M and a little bit of CLPPNG or Wriggle. There was no gospel track on CLPPNG unless you're thinking of Dominoes.The band has actually existed since 2009 which is not that new

Wow, user great point.

I was talking about S&M, and what did you wiki them or something? Their first mixtape was released in 2013 so, it seems unless you were in the underground LA hip-hop scene in 2009 it's new as of 2013 to you too.

All I'm saying is these dudes have a great sound and they're relatively new, better than most of the stuff out there....anyone have any newer, better, more novel music?

check this 7
youtube.com/watch?v=DxBeM2222E0

ngl, the "newer better argument" is an appeal to ignorance. just drop it, and go back to talking about the album itself.

Also check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=JGgioUWzmec

>Don't move nothing, statue
>Shooter's 'bout to go nuts, cashew
>Need cash off the books, past due
>Real cheese for the cooks, rat food

I know I was making fun of you for wiki-ingng them. They didn't drop a track till 2013.

This track is banging. This is how shit should be done...if ppl wanna hate on a cock they should whip out their own. Now I at least know you have taste and can listen to an actual critique.

Where the mega link?