How can we convince the Canadian people to abandon our stupid leaf flag?

How can we convince the Canadian people to abandon our stupid leaf flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wanting to be further intertwined with that cucked police state

Le QuebecANO

Why not just replace the one leaf with the 3 leaves shown in the escudo on that flag?

>wanting to openly show that Canada is just a cuck state of the uk

Fighting amongst provinces makes my girlcock moist.

>Leafs
>Calling other people cucks
Bit ironic there lads

It's too late, the Liberal narrative won

memes aside, Brits are 100 times more cucked.

This alone is enough to prove that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

the leaf is better

it's clean, symmetrical, instantly recognizable, unique, and doesn't have to carry the reputation of the union flag because Canada is its own country.

Anime

>because Canada is its own country

The Union Jack was and still is an official Canadian flag. It's Canada's flag as much as it is the UK's.

Why replace A FUCKING LEAF with A FUCKING KEK STAMP?

>The police are cucked therefore the nation is
Sure we the higher ups are cucked but at least the nation isn't. You'll remeber we voted for Brexit which is just about the most uncucked action a nation could take whereas you elected the current year. Our institutions are cucked, your people are cucked

fly the Ontario flag then, or the old Canadian flag, nothing is stopping you. Why would you want your cunt to carry Britain's reputation? You're not British.

then fly it, nobody is stopping you

Shut up faggot I'm a Monarchist and Conservative but that ship sailed a LONG time ago. I don't agree with fact or the way the Liberals changed it, but it already happend and has been accepted so still being butthurt about it is just as pathetic as those #notmypresident fags. Just drop it.

Our new flag is objectively better anyway. Cleaner, simpler, and eons more recognizable. Our flag's recognizability is on the same level as the UK or the US. That fact alone makes our flag great.

he Union Jack is still an official Canadian flag. You can fly both, and many people (even government buildings) do so.

Your new flag is recognizable because it's hilariously horrible. That's not something you want to be recognizable for

Its USA baka

That's objectively wrong.

what power do we have over something we didnt know about because of our bullshit police?

the whole nation of britain are cucks because of this?

hmmm now im really thinking now

so says you, yank

the world likes it

The world laughs at what a stupid symbol you picked to represent yourselves. A leaf ? Is that honestly the best you could come up with ? That's just pathetic.

get off Sup Forums and leave the house once in a while

I remember in my college class the professor had decorated his classroom with the flags of the world. He actually had to take the Canadian flag down because students could not stop laughing at it. It kept interrupting his lectures because of the nonstop guffawing that erupted every time a student looked at it. Even typing this I can't stop myself from laughing at it. What a pathetic flag

What do leaves signify? Change. A change of seasons. Cyclicality of things. A new beginning for life.

It's quite profound. It goes well beyond the status quo of signifying however many states you have or whatever your national bird or tree is.

that never happened

>leaves are considered profound in Canada
>Canadians still don't see why they are the laughing stock of the entire world

>You're not British

That's what I mean by the Liberal narrative winning, until the 1960s English Canadians would have disagreed. The shift from British identity to whatever being Canadian means today is sort of the Anglo equivalent to the Quiet Revolution.

what's wrong with having your own identity rather than clinging onto muh heritage

buddy, I'm Canadian. I'm only here right now because my mother is British(which means I'm a British dual citizen, but I am not British). I can tell you right now we're not the same as Brits. It's been 150 years now, we're our own cunt. It's not like people over here are going "muh Roman empire" or some bullshit like that. Move on.

If you're an idiot, maybe.

Britanon understands, and this is why England is a beautiful place.

are you autistic?

some of you are, some of you are french, some of you are pseudo-yanks

>union jack cuckstamp
>fleur de lys french cuckstamp
>three lions british-french cuckstamp
>irish harp cuckstamp

and if you try to be a bit more original instead?
at least the maple leaf is a symbol of canda and nobody else can claim it.

chinaman or frenchman?

This is an accurate assessment

According to some on /brit vancouver island and southern ontario are british too

That's likes saying crosses on various Euro flags agree Christmas because Christianity originated in the Midwest. Flags are meant to describe people and culture Moore than geography

Citation needed. No proof outside of your opinion that the Canadian flag or country is a """"laughingstock"""". I have seen no research or data to indicate so. You'd need both to back up such a massive claim

accurate