St. Vincent

when is her next album coming out? do you think her break up with Cara will affect her work? delay it maybe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw
youtube.com/watch?v=cbkgJLq-0tM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder that Cara did nothing wrong and that Annie is the real problem here

Did Cara ever play drums with her?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

Stop spamming these for fuck sake

lol shut up faggot.

no

Cara was holding her back

She can do better

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

Cara was the only thing holding back her Byrne-induced madness

lol what? Cara was probably the best thing to ever happened to her, there's literally no way she'll ever have someone like Cara again.

Cara Delevingne and her girlfriend St Vincent have split after a year and a half together, amid claims the model’s party lifestyle took its toll on their relationship.

The British supermodel and American musician, real name Annie Clark, had been together since March 2015 and were rumoured to have got engaged in Paris earlier this year.

But according to a report in the Mail on Sunday’s Girl About Town column, a series of rows came to a head after Annie, 33, saw pictures of 24-year-old Cara having a wild time at Burning Man festival with the likes of Paris Hilton.

It's not Cara's fault that Annie is an old jealous hack who doesn't like parties. Seriously, what is Annie's fucking problem?

See

What will Annie do now that she doesn't have Cara anymore? limp back to Sufjan/Byrne to fuel her coke addiction?

I get this really ingenuine vibe from her, like she acts the way she thinks other people want her to act, not how she wants to act, and it makes her come off really weird. Also that interview where she talked about how "Garden of Eden" is the best record ever made and then got really embarrassed when the interviewer told her it was Spirit of Eden was pretty embarrassing. And she just straight up acted completely embarrassed like she had been exposed, so she's not even a good liar. Someone who lies as much as her should be. There's a lot one doesn't know about her. I'm not even sure if she really writes her own music, or if she even plays the guitar. There's a lot to question about her. 12:32
youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw

She could have at least been like "oh yeah slip of the tongue" or some shit but she acts like she's been totally exposed.

When will she drop the fabrication and just be herself?

Thom is a great autist

can someone explain this fetish to me?

Dude that's not nearly as bad as you make it sound.
She slips up and says the wrong word and the interviewer corrects her and she feels a bit embarrassed. How is that some big expose

nice pasta

How do you guys think the real Annie is like?

pretentious mommy's girl

What's your endgame OP?

How is Cara even a model? She's honestly not that great.

I don't get your question, she was quite literally a model.

Yeah and I don't understand how, she's insta worthy at best

Meanwhile Annie is actually attractive and talented to boot

>How is Cara even a model? She's honestly not that great.
she comes from an incredibly rich family

What is this, TMZ? Damn, what has this place turned into...

This is Sup Forums on it highest level, if you don't like it get fucked, faggot

It's basically the same few shitposters talking shit, there isnt anything to discuss about her and they keep spamming the same pastas and images

btfo ayy music is my life

how would you rate Annie's facial structure, Sup Forums?

Are you the Annie protector?

3/10

what does her meme hair smell like?

do southerners use coconut oil?

4/10

how much of this did she do for Cara?

why is she like this? youtube.com/watch?v=cbkgJLq-0tM

is it an act? a persona she sells?