Americans of Sup Forums...

Americans of Sup Forums, what issue do you see frequently brought up on this European-dominated board that you can't relate to?

irrelevance

Muslim immigration

Generous welfare and NEETbucks.

Seeing cute women on public transport that isn't in a major University city.

The fact that many of you (or at-least, used to) conscripted every young abled body male, and have stories fromt hat.

Learning more than 1 foreign language in school. Having immersive programs in a foreign language from a young age. Having /attending some Classical Gymnasiums / lyceums / Colleges that teach both Latin and Classic Greek.

Spending a lot of money on gas and being cautious of buying anything over a compact size sedan over it.

Spending thousands of dollars for the process of getting your license.

Why is Komentarze Polish while show images is still in English?

>Generous welfare and NEETbucks.
>Seeing cute women on public transport that isn't in a major University city.
>The fact that many of you (or at-least, used to) conscripted every young abled body male, and have stories fromt hat.
>Learning more than 1 foreign language in school. Having immersive programs in a foreign language from a young age. Having /attending some Classical Gymnasiums / lyceums / Colleges that teach both Latin and Classic Greek.
>Spending a lot of money on gas and being cautious of buying anything over a compact size sedan over it.
>Spending thousands of dollars for the process of getting your license.
I'm an American and i learned both Spanish and Mandarin in school. Live in CA though

He was on a floating door heading towards the UK when he took this screenshot

because "localized" versions of major websites are aids

wanting to actually import problems that you otherwise wouldnt have

i will never get that

Sup Forums memes

>Sup Forums memes
nah paris has some really shitty areas that you wouldnt have if you didnt import millions of blacks and arabs

>learned mandarin in school

sure friendo

> (You)
>>learned mandarin in school
>sure friendo
Didn't say i can speak it fluently, but i know some basics

having your own language

complaining about american culture and media dominating your country

White guilt and political correctness

Classic right wingers think everyone is unique. So they dont judge groups.
Left wingers think everyone is the same. So people share our values.

Luckily conservatives are on the rise again who have a pessimistic world view.

I imagine more people speak American English than British English by now.

>The fact that many of you (or at-least, used to) conscripted every young abled body male, and have stories fromt hat.
National service is pretty comfy, best tyrannical state overreach I have ever lived through.

Hopefully you don't get our type of Conservatives.

It's still English

When Europeans say they learned a language in school, they usually mean to the point of semi-fluency.

If a Dane tells you he knows Danish, English and German, they mean they could operate with zero problems with any of them.

It'll probably change to American in the future.

Not likely tbch; the language of the Romans was still known as "Latin" even after they had long subsumed the Latins.

Muslims
Flamewars over obscure trivia about the genetic makeup of equally obscure countries.

La élé. L'il of re grâcessu and to parrêtroirción à son le has sild rigne ainhumaine à the a todassirtièrel andérêmenu and nonne des ou el Qui imenernal lartiontit mation.

Doing a semester abroad
Not being able to afford a house
Bicycles
Muslim criminals
Gypsies
Eternal butthurt over other people's riches

Most of /ck/ is dominated by the sharts fighting over which grocery store, fast food chain or brand of snack is best.

some islams went to a retired monk estate and butchered a caretaker today you dip

rip to the fallen

Lel no. They just pretend to know it. Half of the Europeans here couldn't speak English if their life depended on it