Can we get a learning language thread going?

Can we get a learning language thread going?

I've decided to start going to courses in 2017, starting February. My plan is to cover A1 in spring, A2 in summer and B1 this time next year. Point is, I can't decide between French and German. I've studied both as second foreign languages in school (more than 10 years ago) but I wasn't that much interested at the time and I don't think I got some good grasp on them, that's why I want to start from the beginning.

I'll be happy to hear some thoughts on the matter. Meme answers about how Arabic/Turkish would be more suitable are also welcomed for the sake of this being the shithole we know as Sup Forums.

>krautish girl has a weird face and french girl is a shitskin

Hmmmm

>shitskin

She is and has a weird face as well

Unless you have a burning desire to work in the aerospace industry, you should learn German. And even if you do, German would not be a bad choice. Airbus's second largest production facility is in Germany, and both German and French are official languages in the ESA. Germany also has several aerospace companies and ESA facilities. Just not to the same extent as France.

French is an official language of the UN, too. And for a lot of positions in the UN they may require you to know one more official language in addition to English.

That being said, on a European level, Germany is way more important than France. I think you'd be more likely to go to Germany for work, because they have more numerous, larger, and more important companies than France, because the economy is larger, and because the birthrate is lower. I think German companies are more likely to do business in your country than French companies, too. And you are more likely to run into German people. Because there are simply more of them.

But when you really take everything into consideration, there is only one logical choice. You should learn Arabic. The muslims are taking over, and sooner or later we will either have to adapt or fuck off.

>frenchies nowadays think brown/berber girls are white

How sad.

I like your style.
But I hate you

>But when you really take everything into consideration, there is only one logical choice. You should learn Arabic. The muslims are taking over, and sooner or later we will either have to adapt or fuck off.

I would have said great post until this meme conclusion came up.

>French girl is a sandnigger

WTF i hate Bulgaria now

Yeah, me too. Since he lives in Bulgaria which is EU (i.e. German i.e. Neo-Turkish) + next to Turkey, Turkish would be more logical.

Except if he plans on living in Italy, France, Spain or the Benelux, then he should learn a Berber language. Or Urdu if he wants to live in the UK.

You don't think the filter makes her look browner than she is? If someone told me she was a native French or Italian, I would probably believe them.

Because you've never seen a French nor an Italian m8

Errr...no.

In the south, maybe...not even sure.

Are you blind? It's clear she is a black-white mutt. Her skin color shows that.

Eh, I mean... y'all are pretty dark-skinned.

These days, everyone is dark-skinned

It's "Sup Forums argues if a non-albino person is really white" episode

In a few years of interbreeding, sure. It's inevitable. And I don't mind. I think the brown girl in the OP is a qt.

We're not arguing wether she is white or not. We're arguing wether she is a native French girl or not. She's clearly not white.

yup, Sup Forums is like a non (so) edgy Sup Forums

I speak English, French, Spanish and German.

French is more useful for recreational purposes (because almost every young German can speak English but the same can't be said for the French), working in Africa, or working in the UN.

German is better for business overall. There are more, bigger companies and it's the biggest language in Europe.

French is easier in terms of grammar and vocabulary.

German is easier in term of pronunciation and spelling (for newbies).

What are the goat textbooks for learning russian? I need something to do the next year or I'll go crazy

>In a few years of interbreeding, sure. It's inevitable. And I don't mind. I think the brown girl in the OP is a qt.
White women are qtest on earth tho

And only a minority interbred, and they are generaly low class citiizen mostly desesperate white who convert to islam to mary a sandnigger

>We're not arguing wether she is white or not. We're arguing wether she is a native French girl or not. She's clearly not white.

If she's clearly not white, why are you asking if she is French ? Do i ask you if the Somalians LARPing as Norwegians are whites ?

>Do i ask you if the Somalians LARPing as Norwegians are whites ?
Do i ask you if the Somalians LARPing as Norwegians are Norwegians ?

Fixed that for me

I'm pale af, m8

Some people (they're also white) sometimes banter me about that

if you have them, can you share some resources for german please? I'm learning too

Not all native Europeans are white. People from the Mediterranean (i.e. the Balkans, Italy, Spain Southern France (PACA and Occitanie)), tend to be brown.
There's nothing bad about that. It doesn't make you inferior. It just means that you have more melanin in your skin and have a lower risk of skin cancer and a higher risk of vitamin D-deficiency.
Stop worrying about skin color. It's useless. This thread is supposed to be about languages.

>skin color is race meme
Literally kill yourself, you ignorant subhuman.

>There's nothing bad about that. It doesn't make you inferior.

Pic related

>it doesn't make YOU

I told you I was white.

do you have blue eyes?

There are obviously differences between different races. But nothing major, and not something that really trumps individual variations.

Nutrition, education, culture, climate probably all would play a big role in these variations. Show me a study where they compare a group of properly integrated black Europeans vs. native Europeans with similar educational backgrounds and I'd be more likely to concede your point. But even still the variations between individuals are large enough that you can't just prejudge everyone. You can maybe have different expectations, depending on race, but you still have to give every individual an individual chance to prove themselves.

>education, culture
Both are produced by high IQ people.

>Nutrition
It is more easier to find edible fruits, and so on in the Southern Hemisphere than in the Northern Hemisphere, nutrition doesn't very much impact IQ.

>Climate
Climate does indeed create high IQ people because the dumbs die of cold while the smarts survive. But Southerners didn't "suffer" such selection, thus, most of them are low IQ people.

>In a few years of interbreeding, sure. It's inevitable. And I don't mind. I think the brown girl in the OP is a qt.

It doesn't work like that. In the first couple generations sure, but whites are still the majority in these countries so they're features will win out in the end.

You can find people who have a single black grandparent and don't look African at all.

kill yourself. Arabs aint natives, and never will.

>that map
>"Basil"
lmao

pourquoi tu voudrais apprenre le français criss de cave tue toi tabarnak