Is this the definitive map of who is 1st world and who isn't?

Is this the definitive map of who is 1st world and who isn't?

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/sociedad/2016/11/19/argentina-ya-es-el-pais-en-el-que-se-otorgan-mas-visas-a-eeuu/
salaryexplorer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are Canada and America in light and dark blue while everyone else is green?

Uruguay, Israel, and the Vatican aren't first world?

Read the filename

I think it's because of an almost EU-like freedom of movement thing you two have going on

We have the best visa policies 3bh

Canada is light blue because it's the only passport in the world allowed to enter the US visa-free

the US is dark blue because the map is centred around the US

You should put a little red dot in Michigan

>Hungary
>first world

No

Nah

Beat this

Nice try

>Canada... is the only passport in the world allowed to enter the US visa-free

That doesn't sound right

>Tap water in Panama City is safe to drink, as is the water in most other parts of the country. However, you're better off buying bottled water or purifying your own water in the provinces of Bocas del Toro and Guna Yala.

I don't know. That map seems unreliable.

DELET

Green countries don't actually need a VISA, but Canada has a "special" program with the US.

hehe

heh-hehs!

ohohoho

I did not know this

Why do you seem surprised? There are only two countries with a land border border with USA and one of those is Mexico

you guys enter the country like us citizens

This is.

Sensible

>visa waiver
>still need to pay 15usd for ESTA

>Saudi Arabia
>Argentina and Chile
>Caribbean cunts
>eastern Europe
'no'

This map has no basis, right?

I drink tap water and so far nothing has happened. I do not have diarrhea

What you think has no value in the data

You have developed tolerance to the bacteria

the definition of safe is debatable
plus in Britain it depends on what part of the country you're in, requesting a brit lad to post the hard/soft water map of UK

t. brit on tour

infobae.com/sociedad/2016/11/19/argentina-ya-es-el-pais-en-el-que-se-otorgan-mas-visas-a-eeuu/

fucking wew lad

>Saudi Arabia
How is it not? Yeah the culture is shit but they have money.
>Argentina,Chile,Centeral Europe and some carib
Why?

>poorland
>1st world

Only the elites in Saudi Arabia live the good life and the rest mentioned are second world
Yeah they might live a decent life but the only true first world is Western/Northern Europe, Anglosphere and Japan/South Korea

The average Briton only earns $7,000 more than the average Saudi lad.

>only $7,000 more
and what is that as a percentage?

According to salaryexplorer.com/ median UK salary per year is 33K GBP, in Saudi Arabia, it's 29.5K GBP.

No idea how accurate that is. Certainly though the average joe in SA is as well off as one in the UK. SA probably has loads of foreign labourers that earn fuck all and are not included in its stats.

Countries with average wage over 2k€ in this map + Canada, USA, Australia, NZ and Japan = first world

Nah this is more like it

isnt first world a cold war thing?
if you side with americans you are first world?

Yeah and the only people on it are US.
t.cleverbot

>Greenland

More like Chartreuseland amiryte?

Fake, spain is poor

>2040

¨
its lower now wehn pound is just toilet paper tier currency

everything turkey or russia touches turns to shit

makes the old noodle start ticking

Souf Afrika is technically 1st world
So is Israel, and Chile isn't

It actually doesn't have anything to do with development
Its about political alliances during the cold war

1st World was NATO
2nd World was USSR
3rd World was unaffiliated

>Turkey and US
>Free Visa Travel

Absolutely disgusting

>Saudi and Gulf States
>First world

Delet this

>Esti
Disappointed desu

>mfw actually moving to NZ next year

The meaning has shifted. You're right, it is a Cold War term.

1rd - 'Murica and friends
2nd - Soviet Union and comrades
3rd - Others

They're not word about superiority.

Panama, Jordan, iran and Lebanon should all be yellow aside form that spot on.

>saudi arabia
ngl, its pretty damn awesome living there, i got a bud at college who is a pakistani who war raised there
>houses are about 10% of what they cost here
>new citizens automatically get 1 million USD in their account to encourage small business
>each international student gets 3k/month to cover all fees, 5k or 6k if you have a wife to support (anyone who is a student here knows how much money this is)
>since money and stable gov't, they've westernized a fair bit
>cities look pretty damn nice

they may not be white or "christian" but they put us to shame for quality of life in a fair few ways

REEEEEEEEEEEEE, DON'T FUCKING COME HERE YOU FUCKING YANK!!!

did you know that phrases can change meaning over time? it's true, I know this is shocking to you

>but they put us to shame for quality of life in a fair few ways
Bro, they're literally ISIS tier with their religious horse shit. Come on, Canada....

calm down chile

I imagine it's pretty good if you're a rich muslim man

nice VPN, nice dubs

Yes, like I said, ISIS tier lol.

>definitive
could you defoine that?

wew, except not really anymore

there's two police forces their, the normal police and the religious police

the religious police you don't want to fuck around with, but usually will not fuck with you as long as you aren't drinking pork flavoured beer while getting lap dances by bikini cad women

if you have any decent amount of money, its a pretty good place

religion is toned down and more used as a political tool there to remove the lower class and keep certain ethnic groups down

its not the best nation in the world but them (along with the other arab micronations) are great if you are a modestly wealthy outwardly religious muslim

also a non-saudi can work there for easily double what they get paid in their home country for the same job

Yes, except when you do get into trouble with the religious police, you can be murdered for the things that you mentioned (let alone the multitude of other 'haram' items). They have wealth, but they're not first world, nor should they be envied.

i am sri lankan
wtf? i love chile now
haha what the fuck is this map nigger 1995? Sri Lankas PPP/capita is 11,739 USD
HDI
Sri Lanka 0.757
Brazil 0.755
Macedonia 0.747
China 0.727
Thailand 0.726
Ukraine 0.747
Albania 0.733

makes u think

fixed

Clearly a faggot paki from markham with stars in his eyes over Dubai and shit

Small correction, Panamá and Costa Rica are basically the same from a socioeconomic point of view.

I thought so.

>definitive map of who is 1st world and who isn't?

Pretty sad desu.

It is first world because it meets the criteria. Put away that bullshit.

> le ebin meme
Have you ever left your town? Spain is one of the best places to live in the world. All we need is more jobs, really.

>It is first world by the skin of its teeth
>Murdering people for a fake religion's sake is bullshit.
You're a Muslim, aren't you?

Still first world.

Yep, you're a Muslim. Good luck with your delusions.

maybe it isn't a visa, but I have a Canadian passport while my mother has a British passport. She has to go into the customs office every 3 months when we visit the States whereas I just waltz in no problem

>Visa required prior to arrival
>Chang Li & friends still flooding in
JUST

If the Gulf is green than so should be China. HK/Macao are green yet they're not even top tier cities on the China coast anymore. HK is kind of irrelevant nowadays compared to Shanghai and the other major coast cities.

Shanghai isn't a mostly seperate state from mainland China the way Hong Kong is

and while Beijing and Shanghai have high HDI's, HK and Macaus are still higher

where did this "Czech Republic is more first world than Poland" meme come from? They're the same shit. Is it just because people have actually visited Prague but have never actually seen Poland and just base what they think it's like on memes?

that map is like 12 years old or more

Taiwan is still in developing stage

Well, there's also the part where czechs have higher wages, are 8 places in front in HDI and various other factors...

They're also far smaller, that's like calling Germany a shithole because the Netherlands or Denmark beats them in a few things.

Eh, tha map doesn't really mean anything when you take into account the cost of living.

Norway for example is ridiculously expensive compared to other Euro countries so their wages are higher on average.

>muh size

not an argument

Yes it is because smaller countries always win in statistics. I can say from going to both the Czech Republic and Poland that they're relatively the same, charming medieval cities with fairly depressing run down countryside.

Germany is a shithoke compared to Dennark

Didn´t know brazilians are visa free for tourism
Is that new or have always been that way ?

By smaller you must mean population?

I mean both, if you have less rural area and therefore less rural population who are generally poorer and have lower quality of life it tends to skew things in favour of you.

Of course there are huge differences between statistically weird countries, like Vatican and small islands and large countries like China, USA, Russia.

But Poland and Czech republic are both middle sized (in population and area) countries in very similar economic and political situations.

Much of China is still rural and lots of areas have poor infrastructure and dirty water. Places like the UAE have high standard of housing and many people living very comfortably, it strikes me as much better then china.

Poland is 8th world, we would run to NK if it was close enough, leave us alone we are poor and angry.

You probably live way better in Cyprus with 1600€ than in Holland with 2100€.

Poland has four times as many people as the Czech Republic, but around the same amount of people live in Warsaw as live in Prague. Quality of life tends to be higher in capitals, so of course when a higher proportion of Czechs live in theirs the Czech Republic as a whole will look better.

My evidence is almost completely anecdotal, though so I don't really have much of an argument. Just seems to me personally that they are both relatively the same.

That makes no sense.

USA has much more rural area than slovenia, yet they also have a much higher urbanisation level.
Conversely, slovenian urbanisation levels are comparable to poland's and yet we're quite a ways ahead in gdp and hdi and whatnot.

The cause and effect (really, it's more of a correlation) goes the other way around, if at all.

Complete bullshit. Our water goes through the same pipe system as Czechs as it was built under Czechoslovakia, everyone drinks tap water, even my Aussie English teacher.