3/10 genes

post your face, lets see how well your genetics treated you

no, this isn't /soc/

>poortugal
>subhuman mongol

Just bantz mate

Pure French since at lest 1650+

It has to be fake...

Pure Indian Hindu since 3000 BC I suppose, my records go back to 100 AD.

what kind of hindu

Bengali Brahmin. Bengali Brahmins from my specific clan have distant ancestors from the Northwest of India.
pic related, i look a little un-Bengali

>tfw whore stacy mom

holy shit, sikh gains

what the fuck lmao.
>BIG SALVADORAN COCK

pls be my argie gf

your dad's side seems nice

There's never any point to posting a family tree in these threads for me. The whole tree would just be blue eyed swedes on both sides.

>my records go back to 100 AD.
Pic related

Are you a cute latina woman?

R8 heritage

100% swedish desu

n-no, sorry

4u

>>my records go back to 100 AD.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindu_genealogy_registers_at_Haridwar
Hindu Brahmins are autistic about these sort of things

some say I am, some say I'm not

Its all crazy here

haha just a joke haha

That's not bad, but 100 AD is 1,900 years ago. That's quite a bit more than 20 - 30 generations.

>That's quite a bit more than 20 - 30 generations.
Yes, but the Hardiwar registers aren't the only thing to keep track of lineage, the individual villages also add on the the genealogical records.
Nonetheless, I am pure Hindu. I don't have cool mixed ancestry like the rest of the ameriburgers

>tfw not 1/64 Navajo and 1/32 Irish

This post b8 or you being serious?

Allright, not bad, user. Not bad at all.

At best I can go back like 5 generations. After that I'd have to start checking parish ledgers.

hey you called me hot one thread a year back

Do Swedes ever brag about their pure Swedish heritage?

oh wow! are you a recent immigrant to the U.S. or has your family been here for centuries?

>has a fucking child
>posts on Sup Forums
I don't understand.

no offense but I would let you fuck me hard

ayo, feel free to judge my autismo and shitty photoshop skills.

I remember you, how you doing? :)

Not really. We're the natives of this place so we lack the "muh heritage" americans got. If anything, it's kinda cool to have a bit of german or dutch or anglo in you.

Why do argentina get cute people and brazil gets some gay guy and autismos its not fair

>El photoshop ser muy buenisimo

Can you tell if someone has anglo genes in sweden? As in, do certain villages have lots of anglo admixture

that's not very nice.

What are the flags on the left?

>american education

B

Only if you say no homo after

White Russia.

Be my Argie gf please.

Oh, not really. Brown eyes usually implies some continental genes. Most foreigners who came here back in the day were british and dutch merchants, wallonian immigrants working the shipyards etc. This was over 100 years ago and centered on the capital cities; especially Gothenburg on the west coast.

For villages with distinctly non-swedish heritage you'll only find fenno-swedish ones near the finnish border.

Belarus

>capital cities
Larger cities, whatever.

get a gf from your state, there must be nice girls over there, too

Too autismo.

Northern England, interesting. I read somewhere that most of the English people who went to Australia were from the south.

plus i've seen how americans like bashing argentinos/as on Sup Forums, national pride before anything, loco.

how are your cats doing

Kids are pretty low-maintenance critters at this age, clean em, feed em and try not to get covered in vomit.
Don't come here much any more but I'm kind of in holiday mode and bored.

>fenno-swedes
do these people have....all memes aside.....distinctively more asian features

I don't bash Argentina, Malvina's is Argentine.

How do you feel about your average Indian/paki/beangladeshi? Do you feel superior to them?

>tfw no pure, racist Argie gf
My biggest regret... is being an Australian.

>How do you feel about your average Indian/paki/beangladeshi?
Well those three groups of people vary a lot, so i can't really pinpoint my opinion on all three in one shot.
But fuck Muslims amirite????????
????
>Do you feel superior to them?
No. Why would I?

Gotta get a hohol

Bet you're a fucking loser.

finns have only 2% more asian admixture than swedes, so not really

Yep they where mostly 'late' arrivals that had enough money to get over here and strike out on their own. Northern UK at the time was pretty rough, the industrial revolution made the place a bit of a smog filled death trap and it wasn't real nice at all. Most of the others from that generation where land owners that sold their properties in Scotland, Ireland and so on for some fairly outrageous amounts of money- then figured here would be a good chance to improve their lot with even more land and get in on the wool trade... that didn't quite work out! Its not really the same as farming over there, much less reliable rain and brutal temperatures.

I have a farm on the north coast of NSW which is a bit easier to live with (temperate climate) but a lot of those guys went out into western NSW which is very harsh. Except the Scots, they all went to Victoria and mostly did more drinking than farming so even managed to fuck that up!

I am American

How to tell apart Swedes and Fenno-Swedes then

I don't know. I read online Brahmin (that means landowner right?) thought themselves above your average south Asian like our nobles used to (and probably still do in some ways desu).

Just asking bruh.

my cousin visited melbourne a couple of years ago, showed me pics and all, cozy place.
the view from port philip looked pretty nice.

i don't know, i probably can't tell the difference

>Brahmin (that means landowner right?
Brahmins were priests, teachers (acharya) and protectors of sacred learning across generations.
De facto, they owned lots of land but that wasn't their primary role
>thought themselves above average south asian like our nobles
Yeah, this is true for a lot of Brahmins back in india. the caste system and all its shittiness is still prevalent back in india

But me, im just a regular guy born and raised in the USA. i don't bring any of my ancestral caste or whatever in my daily life. Just a normal American who thinks nothing more of himself than an American.
However, i find ancestry pretty interesting. Like how Ulster-Scots in the USA are lower class than Irish folks, who are lower class than Anglo Saxon protestants (in general).

Will give back falklands if you be my argie gf

Finns have higher cheekbones than us and tend to have more pale blonde rather than golden blonde hair.

Are people racist towards Fenno-Swedes in Sweden

pure honorary aryan

Had no idea there was a wool trade in Straya desu
Your farm sounds comfy, can you see the ocean from it?

Absolutely not. Fenno-swedes are pretty much just regular swedes with finnish heritage or finns whose main language is swedish.

>northwest of india
you mean portuguese?

We're about 50km/30miles or so from the ocean but down in a valley so its not visible from there. Go up the mountains into the national park behind us though and its fairly easy to see it.
Wool was really important to the Aust economy from about the 1850-60's through to the 1950's there, after that it kind of died off in price by about the 1960's. I mostly raise White Suffolk for stud and meat, they're not a good wool producer, heck we spend more on them getting sheared than the wool is worth, but they produce a really big carcass and a lot of meat.

Majority of the farm is stud beef cattle, which I prefer to deal with than damn sheep which are irritating little shits, but my sister and brother in law like them so its easy enough. Used to have Santa Gertrudis for a while but they just grow too big and its a hassle finding an abattoir which will take them if they get over about 900kg, so switched to Poll Hereford, which aren't as big but seem to make up for it in being a bit faster growing.

i don't know anything about my family, besides i have 8 aunts on my mother's side and 7 uncle on my father's side. and my family is asian.

Uhhhhh...no

Goans were in the southwest, and those with goan admixture are super dark