Is she good?

Is she good?

Shouldn't you be in bed?

Yes, 1989, Red and Speak Now will be pop classics is in 20 years.

no but shes hot and thats what is important

At blowjobs? She was okay, in my opinion.

shes good looking but thats about it

Good to look at

She has absolutely zero ass

>inb4 the pics of her wearing butt pads

please explain why that's a problem

It's weird and doesnt look good, who wants a gf with a flabby pancake ass?

>a girl needs a big butt to be attractive
when will this meme end

Nigger standards of beauty are a clear indicator of shit taste

how is that flabby?

Right, i forgot i was on a liberal board with a vunch of """sensitive""", limp wristed, low test, nu male cucks.

You've never seen a bare flat ass?

*tips hat*

I like skinny girls, most don't have round bums

shoo shoo coon

You guys are pathetic, she's mediocre at best. In addition to having a flat ass, she also has shit posture.

>liking a woman that has the body of a woman and not a 10 year old boy makes you a coon

God you're pathetic

It's time to grow up, user

that pleases me

no

Me on the right.

>there are people in THIS thread RIGHT NOW that unironically find this attractive

Facebook is such cancer.

SISTER! DID YOU FINALLY FIND IT? DID YOU FIND MY PRECIOUS??

She had a concert at my university once, before selling out and becoming famous, she got boo'd off the stage because she honestly sucked and her mom bitched at everyone.

ignore whale lovers, post taytay

I'm guessing eating a flat ass is more present since it is more open and easier to keep clean.

did she 'fuck' anyone?

yes

ahh i want to hug her

how did she grow tits?

>tucked in shirt
>no belt

Absolutely disgusting 3/10

literally a praying mantis

rugged good looks user

JUST.

I love Taylor

>Hey mom and dad I think I want to be a famous pop star
>OK Tay here's a million dollars lets start a record label and get you famous!

Her ass looks good in the OP picture because she's bent over.

The cold hard facts about Taylor Swift:

>Taylor Alison Swift's father, Scott Kingsley Swift, was a financial advisor, and her mother, Andrea Gardner (née Finlay) Swift, was a homemaker who worked previously as a mutual fund marketing executive.[2]:1
Mommy and Daddy's money, father was a third generation stockbroker

> In 2003, Swift and her parents started working with New York-based music manager Dan Dymtrow. With his help, Swift modelled for Abercrombie & Fitch as part of their "Rising Stars" campaign
Groomed to be a model since she was a child.

>Swift worked with experienced Music Row songwriters such as Troy Verges, Brett Beavers, Brett James, Mac McAnally, and The Warren Brothers.[25][26] They began meeting for two-hour writing sessions every Tuesday afternoon after school.[28]
Tutored by proffessional songwriters

>Swift caught the attention of Scott Borchetta, a DreamWorks Records executive who was preparing to form his own independent record label, Big Machine Records. She became one of the first signings, and her father purchased a three percent stake in the fledgling company at an estimated cost of $120,000.
Mommy and Daddy literally bought the label so it would sign her.

>Scott Borchetta spent two years working as an independent promoter before working in promotion and artist development at several other record labels, including MCA Nashville Records, DreamWorks Nashville and Universal Music Nashville.[6]
>A different form of payola has been used by the record industry through the loophole of being able to pay a third party or independent record promoters ("indies"; not to be confused with independent record labels), who will then go and "promote" those songs to radio stations. Offering the radio stations "promotion payments," the independents get the songs that their clients, record companies, want on the playlists of radio stations around the country.
His job was literally to bribe radio, television and other media to play his label's music.

she danced in front of my stage production assistant at coachella during my set, and my manager tried to get her and gigi hadid moved. flatly refused to move. So 'chella week 2, if anyhing re production sucked blame taylor swift. This gives me a very low opinion of her without even meeting her.

no.

i want her to suffocate me with those thighs

Thanks.

>loli tay will never come back

fuck this life

is that the autistic youtube djent guitar dude

too good for my dick
really bad for my ears

>that posture

skinny girls are just as hot as normal girls

if you want a truly giant ass then go fuck some obese girl who cares

i don't discriminate

tall short thick skinny

its more about the vibe

Do any of you secretly listen to Tay-Tay?

L E G S
E
G
S

Alright that pic is kinda hot. Not because of her face, but because of her body.

EDGY

Red and Speak Now are some of the best of the past 20 years