twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff
Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who would shout out "Do a backflip!"

98% of teens would cry if Krzysztof Penderecki jumped off a cliff

youtu.be/6iqgTwu78WU

98% of avan-teens would cry if Michal Gira died
Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who shout out "Your name is fuck"

I'm such an avant-teen that I listen to Blink-182 because they are so old skool! Thumbs up if you agree!

[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
Sup Forums
Sup Forums - Music

[Advertise on Sup Forums]
[Post a Reply]
06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win a Sup Forums Pass! See the contest page for details.
05/08/16 Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
[Hide] [Show All]

Toggle
Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See the contest page for details.
[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]4 / 0 / 5 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
File: images.png (19 KB, 384x384)
19 KB
Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:38:25 No.67840914▶ 98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff
>>
Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:39:30 No.67840924▶
98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff
>>
Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:41:55 No.67840942▶
98% of teens would cry if Krzysztof Penderecki jumped off a cliff
>>
Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:44:27 No.67840960▶
(OP)
youtu.be/6iqgTwu78WU
>>
Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:45:10 No.67840967▶
(OP)
98% of avan-teens would cry if Michal Gira died
Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who shout out "Your name is fuck"
[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 4 / 0 / 5 / 1 [Update] [Auto]

[Advertise on Sup Forums]
Delete Post: [File Only] DeleteStyle:
[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [

(9.1) Best New Shitpost

>
>98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff
>Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who would shout out "Do a backflip!"
!"
>
>>>€>Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who would shout out "Do a backflip!"
!"

40960 98% of teens would cry if Justin Bieber jumped off a cliff
>>
Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)11:39:30 No.678

y / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Edit][Settings] [Home]
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums - Mus
>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>[Post a Reply]
>06/20/16 New Sup Forums Banner Contest with a chance to win ceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!
>04/28/16 New trial board added: /qst/ - Quests
>[Hide] [Show All]
>
>Toggle
>Voting open for the Sup Forums Banner Contest! See
>Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:38:25 No.67840914▶
>Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who would
>Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:39:30 No.67840924▶
>>>
>Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:41:55 No.67840942▶
>what a beautiful face
>Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)21:45:10 No.67840967▶
> (OP)
>98% of avan-teens would cry if Michal Gira died
>Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who shout out
>[Advertise on Sup Forums]
>Delete Post: [File Only] DeleteStyle:
>[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [
>40960
>>>
>Anonymous 09/15/16(Thu)11:39:30 No.678

quads

fuck dude, the classique meme frame takes me back

104% of 20-somethings on Sup Forums would cry if Stefan Burnett jumped off a building
Copy and paste if you're one of the 27% who would shout out "I'm feelin' it!"

98% of teens would cry if Time Machine Modulus did some cringe
Copy and paste if you're one of the 2% who would shout out "this is actually pretty good, not cringey at all!"

Sup Forums - Shithole

this is now a free-posting thread

iasjdg tpkah aj gipqg qegj lqeg dsjoqh ioegwhg p4hreg aip hgwpi h wa eihpae wiprhgeri phgreriha igcklh ytsiohas

Dadrockers need to be more current with who they claim is destroying music. Some of them still namecheck The Joan Brothers. When they all have their bitter little meetings about who they should impotently rage at someone should point out Meghan Trainor, Steve Aoki, Charlie Puth and Silento.

I meant to say The Jonas Brothers. I don't know what happened.

truly we have reached the time of avant garde posting

eptikjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjpiogaknoauienguoango

,,¡dilɟʞɔɐq ɐ op,, ʇno ʇnoɥs plnoʍ oɥʍ %ᄅ ǝɥʇ ɟo ǝuo ǝɹ,noʎ ɟi ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoƆ
ɟɟilɔ ɐ ɟɟo pǝdɯnɾ ɹǝqǝiq uiʇsnſ ɟi ʎɹɔ plnoʍ suǝǝʇ ɟo %86

I AM THE MAN I AM NOT THE WOMAN I AM NOT THE DOG I AM NOT THE CAT I AM NOT THE MONKEY I AM NOT THE MACHINE I AM NOT THE WORKER I AM NOT THE BEAST I AM NOT THE BEAR I AM NOT THE CHAIR I AM NOT THE FEEL I AM NOT THE AIR I AM NOT THE FOOD I AM NOT THE PREY I AM NOT THE WATER I AM NOT THE HAY I AM NOT THE GRASS I AM NOT THE CHURCH I AM NOT THE BRASS I AM NOT THE BIRTH I AM NOT THE PASSION I AM NOT THE PRIDE I AM NOT THE STALLION I AM NOT THE HIDE I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM THE MAN I AM T

epic post on the 4chango music board