How common is it for people in your country to move abroad for a better, happier life?

How common is it for people in your country to move abroad for a better, happier life?

I personally don't know anyone who has done it, but I have a few friends of friends who have done so.

It's not really common here either, he US usually offers something for everyone. I always find it interesting how there's a lot more Canucks/Brits/Germans/Scandis in the US than the other way around for some odd reason. You'd think that they'd hate it here.

We've got a very weird relationship to the US. On one hand we think you're fat republicans who think social democracy = gommunism, but on the other we fucking love the US and romanticise it a lot.

So who the fuck knows

Actually; I'll rephrase that. We hate american politics but love americans (with some clear exceptions like redneck states but that's not the culture you guys are exporting).

México
Very common actually

>dat pic
wtf

>It's not really common here either, he US usually offers something for everyone.
I don't wanna sound like a SJW but that's not true if you're black, asian, curry, latino or a muzzie.

Moreso if you're a homo or trannie.

Don't worry, most Americans honestly think the same way. It's the reason voter turnouts are dismally low

>hating redneck states

that's like me saying I like Europeans except for Poland and parts of former Yugoslavia

blacks, latinos, and muzzies I understand, but what the hell do you mean when you say Asians and Indians aren't offered anything? also, in most places homos do pretty well for themselves. social acceptance is growing for trans people too.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make; that sounds perfectly reasonable.

>It's not really common here either, he US usually offers something for everyone. I always find it interesting how there's a lot more Canucks/Brits/Germans/Scandis in the US than the other way around for some odd reason. You'd think that they'd hate it here.
Pretty much every single job pays more in the US, plus the cost of living is usually lower (I know it gets kinda crazy in places like LA and stuff though)

Ambitious people go to the US to make more money. Most Americans who move here do so because they married a Brit or like the country.

I'm saying you're being inconsistent. One could very well say they like Scandinavian countries but think Sweden is garbage.

>wtf

He's some powerlifter and trainer who's currently living in Cambodia.

Brazil has a small diaspora when compared to its population

>Brazil has a small diaspora when compared to its population

Must be the lifestyle.

>black
Black Africans who move here, and caribbeans for that matter too, actually make something of themselves when they come here. They even look down on black Americans.

>but that's not true if you're black, asian, curry, latino or a muzzie.
This is false, it wholly depends on the intelligence of the person immigrating. Caribbean blacks and Indians are successful because, despite their countries being low IQ, only the smart ones are able to make it to America. Indian-Americans have the highest IQs out of any group and dominate STEM fields. The reason Hispanic illegal immigrants are so shit is because we're getting the worst out of an already shitty country. The reason why blacks descended from slaves are so shit is because we got a random pick of Africans instead of the ones who are smart enough to get citizenship. The reason Syrians are such shit citizens is because it's a random pick of them instead of college-educated ones.

America has completely equal opportunity. Some groups are just stupid, and idiots pass that off as "muh privilege". You never see individuals from the successful groups I mentioned blaming privilege.

... and? There's nothing wrong with saying that. Preference doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing.

We go there for the house prices or the guns, or company job required you to move.

He does luck pretty huge, she also looks older there

Very common and for good reasons.
I'll probably never leave though since the west has enough immigrants as is, and I'm used to the shithole anyways.

>inconsistent
m8 i am not sure what you are trying to say.
what is "consistent". i have to love or hate all countries on a continent? why are you comparing a country (us) to a continent?

Quite common, I think like 10% of our population lives outside the country.

Come to Australia~

we are your guilty pleasure, just like fastfood (everyone claims they hate it, yet everyone eats at mcdonalds).

It's a bit like saying "I like this minivan, except for the rear passenger side seats and maybe the cup holders". America is an entire package. Either buy in to it or not.

My brother, two cousins and a good amount of old school friends are over there, I'm seriously considering it 2bh

Wow. And Europe is an entire package as well?

Do it babe. It's destiny.

>what is the euro
>what are the common trade, immigration and regulation pacts

the problem is that the Euro's didn't buy into it fully with a fiscal union. that's why they are suffering today.

Not a common occurrence, but I do want to move back to Japan. Japan needs some foreigners to teach them how to have fun and live life.