Ywn be white

>ywn be white
>ywn be American, Australian, British or Argentinian.

ONE CHANCE at life, and this is what I got.
What should I do? It's always the same shit country every morning.
My only option are suicide or a mass shooting ( and even that would be irrelevant )

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ilbzY1Gqi-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9rECGiBzspA
youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Be proud of your fucking race you cunt! If you are in middle class el salvador is ok but you are probably a lazy bitch

>it's another "self hating non white begs for attention from white people" episode

You have a computer and access to the internet, you're fine.

It's not the same and you know it
proves it.

youtu.be/ilbzY1Gqi-Y
Where are you from? Also,We are hard working and catholic, the shitty salvadorians are gangmembers and communist supporters, look at the great things we did in the 30s to the 60s , I'm proud of being latino, but I'm not proud of the country's politics, that's different , we are not the bad guys , the gangs and the politicians are
ARENA's anthem fills me with determination even though they are corrupt, the lyrics are great

>>ywn be American, Australian, British or Argentinian.
You just have to walk to do this.

>ywn be Argentinian

you can literally enter here by walk and nobody will ask anything

Seriously El Salvador, do you actually believe the Argentina is white meme?

>Argentinian.

Occidente.
My brother used to love those lyrics.
No, they're just more white.

His flag is like a soaked argentinian flag, so he wish he is one of them.

>there is a self hating Salvadoran on Sup Forums now

It was enough with the Argentinian, Chilean, Mexican, and Brazilian ones already.

Central America can into shitposting

Also if you're planing on doing a mass shooting you should go to some crime infested neighborhood and kill as many gangsters as you can, you will be remembered as a hero ;)

This

Just don't post about it, im tired of Sup Forums thinking that each one of us wants to be white or live in a white country. Im doing just fine in this shithole

And I'm proud of being latino
Aunque sea no seas rojo

whiteness is overrated

I love you argentina

and i love you peru

Ly too
t. Ronaldinho Robinho Dinho Garoto Futebol

always is a Mexican, every single time

is just a color m3, let it go

thats me
youtube.com/watch?v=9rECGiBzspA

Esta es mi cancion favorita nacional

youtu.be/ilbzY1Gqi-Y

dude we had a party called arena too are we like brothers
youtube.com/watch?v=PFUevXe0-H8

You have a nice little country. It's in a good location, with beaches, volcanoes, farmland, forests, etc.

It just needs some reform. You need a "matapandilla" movement or something; just exterminate them all like Pinochet killed the gommies.

Then El Salbadol will be great again.

Every sane Salvadoran loves this country, but honestly our country is kinda too far gone desu

We have everything in our power to become a decent cunt but our government is just too filthy corrupt. Both of our major parties have been caught on tape negotiating with gangs in exchange of votes and other fucked up shit like that. Best thing we can do is to just search for jobs in another countries. That's what I will do, at least, because the corruption and incompetence of our governments throughout the years has been just too much to handle.

Bueno mijo usted que estudio de diseƱador grafico hagame el favor de sacarme otro tamal del barril oye

Lad, the saying "Evil wins when good men do nothing" is exactly reserved for these situations. There's gotta be some kind of movement among the average person there to fight back against the gangsters and politicians. Believing you're too far gone means they've already won.

The average person doesn't own firearms tho, and when they protest they just send death squads to kill them all even in universities

i love it t b h

non whites itt, write something about how much you worship me and maybe i'll give you a (you)

>ywn be a 100% white aryan argentinian

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Racism doesn't exist and LGBT people need to be put down like animals

t. "Alt-Right"

I dunno, I'm quite happy as non-white

The thing is... I feel like they have already won, I mean there has to occur some kind of miracle to stop all this, and I'm talking about selective genocide, if that doesn't happen then this country will be doomed for all eternity. Of course there is always the option that an actual political party will come to power and will start to work for their people, but I see that as less likely to happen than genocide. As long as our gangsters and politician keep breathing there is noting that could stop this train wreck.

Nah you can protest here, but those protests won't make any diferense, like I said in my other comment, our only option is too kill all corrupt politicians (which is basically all of them). But nowadays that isn't as easy as it was some hundreds of years ago.

MARTINEZ needs to get up from his fucking tomb

You don't understand the government and the gangs are on the same team , and they have military grade equipment, I was watching the news and last year they confiscated a fucking tanketa(like a tank but with a huge machine gun instead of a missile launcher) the war never stopped and the government is weaker, you can say whatever you want here , but the politicians don't care because you can't do anything, we sued Funes and he just escaped to Nicaragua, we sued tony saca and a mysterious mistake from the police erased all the evidence

>>ywn be white
>>ywn be American, Australian, British or Argentinian.

one of those is not like the others
but your flag makes you an honorary argentinian, bear it with honor

iktf

This
But if we destroy democracy here to get a new leader USA won't let us have militarism
If you create another political party they just rig the elections like last time were they let the gangs from the jails vote and 120k votes for the right were lost, not that the right is good, they are still extremely corrupt but they are the lesser evil