Sup Forums tells me to hate jews

>Sup Forums tells me to hate jews
>Every single jew I meet is a total bro
>dated jewish girls and they were awesome too
Now now, why do you lie Sup Forums?

It's how they deceive you

Never take a Jew at facevalue

Because anti-semitism is big for wannabe Nazis, are you just figuring out you shouldn't really follow the bullshit that gets posted here?

Build wall

don't care about OP, there's no jews in brazil

I wonder who could be behind this post

this

Anticemitism is for neonazis, what the love for Russia is for neocommies.
Something out of place they are scared of touching due to heavy association and how much many members of the movement are actually into it.

Because white power and shit.

There are jews in every country

white nationalists 'prove' they are better than black people by pointing out american blacks have lower IQ than whites.

Likewise american liberals have higher IQ than american conservatives, even with 90% of blacks being liberal. Even more troubling, Jews have the highest IQ of all.

To salvage their egos they have to pretend that Jews are brainwashing all the stupid smarty liberals, and the only people immune are stolid salt of the earth country folk and badass suburban rebels like themselves.

Meanwhile IQ is mostly pattern recognition and basic math, a very narrow spectrum of intelligence that autists excel at. But to these retards the dodgy online test they took validates them as a person, and their hatred for all their enemies.

I miss my jewish girlfriend, that's all

Shhhhh you will trigger the aspie pol cunts

>believing in what Sup Forums says
Haha

she would never have married you if you did not convert

>All white nationalists are one person

>pol is one person not many people with varying sets of beliefs

Just lol

t. America's bitches

Embrace your ally goyim

That's pretty wild coming from someone who's going to be paying for a wall

>pol is one person not many people with varying set of beliefs
That's exactly what it is, have you seen the way they circle jerk?

You have to go back

People are paranoid because we've been the scapegoats for so many years, that it's extremely deeply rooted in the western mentality.
It's been pretty dead lately, but Sup Forums is still a thing, so there's that.
From here on out I will only cheat Leafs.

That would be a good text if not for the fact that liberals are overwhelmingly pro-palestinian and antisemitic and therefore have no business criticizing the mostly zionist republicans about some imaginary antisemitism

Nationalism is only good as a means to social cohesion and maintaining culture. Otherwise, most right-wing economic policy (you'll find that most alt-right people completely ignore this part) in the US is weakening unions, making the progressive tax less steep and corroding social welfare whilst easing immigration because it's good for the economy as a whole (increasing income inequality however). Most right-wingers vote against their interests and alt-right people hardly even pay attention to economics at all.

I always wanted to be a Jew. I grew up in an upper middle class neighborhood with a lot of Jews. They were always talking about going to synagogue, learning Hebrew, all the fun stuff they did at their Jewish Community Center, etc etc. It's like they actually have an identity to be proud of, and I'm just a boring, cultureless, white American.

It's politically active jews, those who are rich/powerful (or aspire to be). The ones who follow their group interests. The ones over-represented in the media and government. These are the problem. Of course you could meet a nice average guy or girl who happens to be a non-practicing jew and who doesn't care about their tribe. But jews as a group are a problem for our group - whites/gentiles/Europeans. Use your own discretion of course when it comes to individuals

>the largest board on Sup Forums - an animeimageboard all believe the same thing

No you stupid redditor. There's all kinds of opinions on Sup Forums. And unlike your coveted website they don't ban alternative opinions.

jews are the reason why we have retards protesting in the streets thinking they are about to be killed because the news says Trump is a racist
there are plenty of good jews, the ones in power positions like politics, colleges, and media are the evil ones. If you saw american news you would understand how one sided it all is.
spend more time on pol and youd figure out why hitler hated jews
>hint it wasnt blind hatred
t. pol/ack

It depends. In the US right wing politicians which drift closely to neoconservatism or are full blow neoconservatives are very much zionist or pro-Israel, but Pat Buchanan type Republicans (classic republicans) hardly care for that sort of interventionism at all.

lol you owned these nerds

>criticising israel means you're an antisemite
Lots of proudly jewish antisemites I guess

>Sup Forums is wrong

holy shit was a shocking development

>It's politically active jews, those who are rich/powerful (or aspire to be). The ones who follow their group interests

If you read Culture of Critique, it is really a small group of ethnocentric jews which either preach universalism in gentile communities and fascism in Israel or ethnocentrism among themselves. Some disregard zionism all together like George Soros, but the important point is is that they have a contempt for ethnocentrism that is not done by them and invent concepts like the authoritarian personality (Adorno, Frankfurt School) to label ingroup preference as some sort of pathology.

I believe that Australian Jews were vital to the abandonment of the white Australia policy for instance.

>liberals are overwhelmingly pro-palestinian

this is america we are talking about, Obama & friends are constantly sucking israels dick

You mean the double fence Trump will be paying for taxing the remittances sent by the very people he's deporting?

This is utterly invented. Obama signed the Iran deal and isn't shamelessly Zionist like most the Republican party.

Just wait paco

you'll be paying soon

I live in Rio m8.