73-9

>73-9

good thread

Kek

The Bulls only lost 2 games in the playoffs

Jordan didn't get injured in the playoffs like Curry.

kerr denied that steph is injured today, yet they still lost three to the thunder
any more excuses faggot?

Excuses excuses

>kerr denied that steph

Steph doesn't want to admit his injury, he is too humble for that.

he's not 100 percent you fucking cucks. you ever been injured? oh wait, you've never left your room and experienced physical activity so there's no chance of that

He was boasting "I'm back" against por.

Gs ran into a long, defensive team who arent getting called for ticky tack fouls like the entire league was in the reg season. The refs arent letting gs use their moving screens anymore either.

Russ and kd v Bron and Irving is gonna be dope

Remember that time Jordan was so ill he got out of bed 90mins before tipoff, was down 16pts at the end of the first quarter and ended up winning the game? Why doesn't Curry just do something like that if he's so good?

/thread

>people actually believe the "flu game" myth

The exposure continues

It's such a different sport than it used to be. I think 90's basketball was still the best. All the high tech shit and nit-picking is killing the game. Jordan was a huge cheater, but he was a master at getting away with it. Also, 95' Bulls master race.

>it wasnt the flu it was bad pizza

he literally said he wasn't injured

DONT MEAN A THING WITHOUT A RING

I didn't say flu you seething casual, I said ill. Everyone who isn't a complete fuckwit knows it was food poisoning from the pizza the night before.

The truth (hangover) is actually more impressive.

They lost 3 games
1 to the Knicks
2 to the Sonics

Remember how you GSW cuckolds claimed that injuries are an excuse after beating Lebron and a bunch of literal whos