They will win game 5 at home making the series 3-2

>They will win game 5 at home making the series 3-2

>They will go back to OKC and carry that momentum with them and curry will be more confident after a win and come out with a close win tying the series

>They will go back home and Westbrook and Durant will have low morale making westbrook try to hard where he will take over 25 shots and only make 7. Game 7 will be a absolute blow out

Feel free to cap this if you want. If you honestly don't believe a team that won almost 30 games in a row can string together 3 with 2 upcoming homegames you are delusional.

>Double team durant and block the lane for easy drives

>Force westbrook and waiters to win the game with jumpshots

This will be the strategy. This has always been the strategy for beating this team. IDK things changed but i'm more then sure they will revert back now its win or go home..

I team with only 2 primary scorers and no bench can be stopped. Westbrook trying to outs shoot the #1 shooting team in the NBA is simply not going to happen

Nah, the Thunder are winning this series.

If the warriors go down I at least want the cavs to go down too. That would be much more embarassing if you ask me.

What kind of playoffs run do you want pham?

You are wrong. Feel free to cap this if you want.

All of you scrubs will see.

Wrong in every way. OKC wins a close game 5 and goes to the finals. Warriors are absolutely shook

>They will win
>this is your analysis
Lmao they're reeling

>They will win game 5
No.

Warriors = Mcgregor
Warriors first championship - OMG HES THE GREATEST EVER
Warriors face a real team - Nate Diaz beats Mcgregor and Conor looked terrible

It speaks to how good the Warriors are that you just can't count them out.

Having said that, the most likely outcome is OKC keep rolling on. They seem to have them solved.

McGregor still has potential. Curry peaked, Drayboon is mentally weak. GSW is done.

Other than that? Spot on

draymond reminds me of Noah, all hype, with
>muh versatile big man
>muh heart of the team
>muh defence
but when it comes to playoffs doing fuck all

GSW WILL force this thing to go to 7. Weather they win or not is anybody's guess.

Regardless if its OKC or GSW going up against the Cavs we are in for a true clash of the titans my friends.

The Warriors won't get eliminated at home, but the Thunder will win game 6

All it takes is for that one home game win to change things around. I'm a Hornets fan but been paying close attention to this team all season.

I notice after a home win where they don't get 3 days of rest the entire team plays on a different level.

I honestly see them grabbing a win tommorow, then going into OKC for game 6 and suprising everyone.

I also noticed Durant can be stopped if you force him to find open team mates. Having Westbrook shooting jumpshots as the #1 option will make them lose games. You either put your hopes into Westbrook jumpshooting or put your hopes into Waiters making 3s the entire game.

Either of those options will not beat a Warriors team that can shoot from 40% from the 3.

I dont watch nba. Has donovan coaching at okc contributed at all to this run or are they just balls in hoops more

It wouldn't be more embarrassing but it would be a loss to a worse team that's for sure, thunder > raptors

Warriors can't not win the championship after 73-9, otherwise they will be highly displeased

Donovan not so much.

Just the Warriors stopped double teaming Durant and putting the game into westbrook shooting ability.

Also, Curry has been cold for a few games but i see him getting back into the swing of things in game 5.

GSW is going to tell you some bullshit.

But the reality is, GOlden State have the perfect conditions to pull off a reverse upset.

Next game at home, bench that can dominate, starters that can get hot for multiple games. They are a hard team to stop once they find 1 weak spot. And when Klay went off for like 19 straight points yesterday i think Kerr found the weakness in the defense.

McGregor dominated 90% of the fight and got gassed at the higher weight class where he wasnt used to punching the way he did 2 weight classes lower. I dont even like him, but he didnt look terrible in the fight - just jumping too high in weight too fast. Also 2 weeks to change gears to different type of fighter and weight class (diaz trains all year, so not out of shape like previous people that mcgregor cherry picked for easy wins).

If anything, maybe Donovan helped Russ play smarter?

I doubt that. I think Westbroom just grew up before our eyes.

You act like these have been close games. OKC finishes this tomorrow. The Warriors have no answers.

Durant hasn't even been shooting well. So long as the Warriors continue to be soft in the paint the Thunder will score 110. So long as Curry is bodied and chased away from the ball and dog tired from getting out played by Westbrook, the Warriors will struggle to score 90.

Agreed with OP. Kerr knew his team wasnt going to win game 3 after the draymond nut kick energized the thunder and crowd so he threw both those games. Now everyone is already congratulating the thunder even though they are walking into the biggest trap of their lives

what adjustments do you expect from Kerr? providing he isn't a meme coach of coursh

>le "throwing the game to lure the other team into a false sense of security" meme

Lmao the OKC bandwagon is real. Warriors in 7.

>They will go back to OKC and carry that momentum with them and curry will be more confident after a win and come out with a close win tying the series

Because that worked so well for them after they won game 2 in Oakland. It's not like they lost 3 and 4 by a combined 50 points or anything, right?

The jews want the GSW to break all records. They put them in this position on purpose. Whatever they're doing to them will be turned off next game and the GSW will win by 15pts. They want this team to be the GOAT.

>tinfoil hat

I was really hoping that would only be a spurs thing. Gsw bandwaggoners even follow other teams excuses

They can wish all they want but the Westgod Rape Train has no brakes.

Thunder already have home-court advantage. Warriors will probably win tomorrow night but they'll be BTFO again Saturday.

>memeriors faggot talking about bandwagon
K E K
E
K