Are you an boob man or ass man? explain why

are you an boob man or ass man? explain why

Ass. I don't pretend to have any intellectual reasoning behind it, it just looks good.

Hips

neither!

ass. because ass is love ass is life

Boob man. They look more motherly.

BOTH

feet fags need to be in ovens

legz

you don't mean that!

This, fampai
Nice legs > everything else

I'm a complete fuckup and focus more on the strength of a woman's abs, arms, and thighs than either of those things.

So I guess ass because I like female ass that is firm and hard.

I hate myself.

Boobs, by a lot

I can't attraction to girls whose boobs are small, they need to be at least proportional to her body

For example, I can't feel any fucking attraction to Natalie Dormer after that lame saggy boobs she showed on GoT

Boobs. Why would I want my bags of fat with a fecal gorge in the middle?

If you don't like both, there are higher chances that you are gay

Think about it
>I like boobs only
This already hints that you will defend futanari or dickgirls or whatever degenerate transexual bitch, and to an extend, you will pull the "its a femenine penis!" excuse
>I like ass only
You are
A)A nigger (coming from brazilian op, i already know what you like the most)
B)You like anal
C)You fuck Traps.

Boobs, ass. If you don't love them equally regardless of the size, boobies, small or big or very big, they are a bless, and ass, curvy or fat or not so fat or thick, its also a bless and they are loved equally.

If you do not love a beautiful woman 100%, her body, her Bust/Waist/Hip numbers equally, you are a faggot and you are also low test

boobs on the streets, ass on the sheets
women with fat asses tend to have low intelligence but it's more to grab innit

ASS!

And you should know why!

This

go back to africa

whooah chill, i like both but i am asking which you prefer

Oh and i forgot, if you don't like neither you are a gross fetishist that probably love smelling cheese feet

Also, almost all asses are cellulite ridden, it's disgusting

yes i do

Boobs, definitely.

A good ass or hips is perfectly achievable via training, if a grill isn't a lazy piece of meat.

However, if she didn't get a nice pair of tits because of genetic lottery, well, she's fucked for life unless she goes for plastic surgery. Shame the results rarely look great afterwards.

I like ass, but to an lesser degree

i like handsome cocks

no wonder white men like tits. those asses are pathetic.

I'd still fuck every single one of them. HARD

butts are for pooping, you monkey

Explain your fetish, pls.

and boobs are for feeding the babys

Child-bearing hips > Tits=Ass

And tits are only for breasting feeding kids, so I guess you are a manchild too as well?

i like how both of your options end up at traps

Nape

Breasts, if I had to choose.

Hm. Intriguing.

Boobs are the treasure of humanity.

Makes too much sense.

Both, but only if its a small ass and boobs. Girls ass smells 10/10, and boobs are nice to hold.

If either are too big it just looks gross.

ability to perform life-saving microsurgery to restore severed limbs>>>>>>>>boobs&ass

Are middle eastern girls flat chested or do so many of them have big tits you guys don't even care

>we're not white
>Argentina is
>so is Egypt
>Western Saharah fell into the ocean
I knew it

Bellydancing turned them into assmen

'Tis true.

Honestly though, I love hips. A nice hip to tits ratio is terrific.

This. Hips are the best.

Ass=legs > Boobs=chest

>m-muh cellulite

Poo comes from butts.

All of it tbf
I really like all boobs: big ones, small ones, they are awesome. Except maybe fucked up saggy fat ones or stupid H cup fake ones.
I really like asses. I like the fit little tight ones, and I like the big thicc ones. A bit of a let down when she has no ass at all, but so long as she isn't a big salad dodger its usually okay.

But my favourite part of a woman is the neck and collarbones. They're so pretty and delicate and pretty well the opposite of me. And I love busting all over a woman and watching my nut pool up in all of the little cracks and valleys and stuff. sexy af

a dick man
because i have penis

>Women with no arse aren't attractive
>Woman with no tits can still be attractive if she has a good arse
Arse wins.