Is this any good?

is this any good?

God-tier

Elder God - Tier doc

It scares adhd babbys though

Good is an understatement. It's the quintessential sports documentary by which all other sports docs are measured.

essential

It can't be more boring that the sport itself, so I would watch it.

Hype as fuck

It made me appreciate boreball

Watch that shit along with the extra innings

Watch The Civil War too so you can get some more of that sweet, sweet Shelby Foote

Get a job

lmao

Spain's official unemployment figure is misleading. There are lots of people who are employed on an unofficial cash only basis to avoid paying taxes

How long is this?

169 years

Pau Gasol pls go

it's alright if you like the yankees or red sox I guess

Ah really...

That's disappointing. You'd think a documentary about baseball as a whole would spend a lot of time on the stuff that isn't covered constantly by pleb mainstream media, but I guess not? Everyone has to suck the Yankees and Red Sox cocks it seems

the documentary or the argument about how spain is a failed state

12 hours, either way

And the Methinals back in the Dizzy Dean, Rogers Hornsby day. Giants too in the McGraw days.

Very good but not the greatest thing ever like these basebore fags are saying

don't believe this they talk about the A's a lot too, since they were very dominant in the early history of the league

The first like 5 hours have nothing to do with the MLB. It's a fantastic documentary, watch it.

lol, right, financial experts must be wrong about your crisis. You're all actually so rich that you don't need jobs

1900s-1960s are the best ones. they go by decade and are gold.

epik!!!1111 xDDdd

I just burst out laughing a minute into this thing

the first line after the brief intro about how the game of ball is great or whatever:

>in 1909 a man named ...
>in 1909
>1909

>a year after the cubs last won the world series

fuck, I couldn't help myself, a whole 20 hours or whatever of the history of baseball and the first fucking line is about something that happened after the cubs last won

It's the best to put you to sleep

If you like Baseball it's phenomenal. The greatest sports documentary, better than any 30 for 30.

If you don't like Baseball.....then you suck dick so fuck you.

The best of all time. I have seen it in its entirety three times and was never bored.

That guys accent is god-tier.
Seemed like a really nice guy.
RIP in peace.

There are only really 2 episodes mostly on the Yankees because of Babe fucking Ruth and NYC dominance from 47-57
because you can't ignore that

The documentary does get shit wrong unfortunately but doesn't dilute the whole thing. Some of the pretentious writers are bad too.

required

are all spaniards this terrible at bantz?

It really hits when he says
>And they haven't won another since

>the cubs are literally the reason blacks couldn't play in the majors for 60 years

truly a wonderful organization that

>if I had not been quite so black I might have caught on as a spaniard

LGTSS
>spain
>white

my high school had an entire course dedicated to the history of baseball, and the entire class was watching this documentary.

Pretty sweet, senpai.

this

Yes, financial analysis done purely on statistics from folks in London and New York who have no context on the real situation cannot be fully trusted

I'm not saying the situation is great but the unemployment thing is misleading

yes

>baseball is boring

>my favorite sport can end in a scoreless tie

Fuck off, you divegrass loving homo.

Is there anywhere I can watch this? I think it got deleted off JewTube

He's right, baseball is garbage for spics

a lot of spics love it though

I downloaded it off kickass

I know, that's why I said it is garbage for them
Go to bed, gramps

Baseball is meme-proof. It isn't dependent on meme superstars, meme events, or any of that crap. It will be here as long as America is a country. With the friendly Japs by our side, baseball will always be here. God bless America and god bless baseball, a beautiful goddamn sport.

What sports do you like?

football and hockey like a real american who doesn't have an AARP card

>hockey
>american

>hockey
>real american

canada is down the hall and to the left mister fagget

Damn, baseball stadiums done right are God-tier venues.

You could get the same experience on TV, just tape ad posters all around your tv and charge yourself 10x for the shitty food you eat
voila, baseball

>he actually watches nigger smash

except that describes handegg more than it does baseball, especially considering modern baseball stadiums have better food than any other type of sporting venue

>Ken Burns will never make a documentary about an actual good sport like basketball, soccer, or football
How do you deal with the pain bros?

>the NBA and NFL will be defunct in 50 years

feels good bros

damn straight

Calm down grandpa, no one cares about Geritol the sport

Poasting

>maybe I'll just say the same thing
>that'll show em

>tfw I've finally begun to appreciate baseball for the great game that it is

There aren't many feels better than this one, bros.

You're god damn right bud

>mfw I remember the days, before I turned 16, when baseball wasn't my favorite sport

Baseball? Nah

>needing big glove to help them catch a ball.

>Cricket is gay

Explain please burgers?

I enjoyed last year when there was hope for my team, this year they have been complete shit. How do you enjoy baseball when your team loses 90 games a year? Do I watch another team I actually enjoy and flip back and forth or do I endure misery

>sport so gay that the balls they catch don't come fast enough or with enough regularity to require gloves

only outfielders really don't need them, but everyone else has them so it's fine.
Plus gloves lead to generally slicker, cleaner, and faster defense. Which is a good thing for a defense(including pitching of course) dominated game like baseball

Pay denbts

you stop watching boreball and watch a real sport

>fur puck
>ice scrape
>figure skating
>slippery slidey fighting

There's no rule that says you can only watch your team you know?

eh. even people I know that like baseball have a hard time watching anything other than their own team. going to games is always fun even if your team is bad, though.

you could always pick up a team in the other league or something i guess

til icedisk is a sport

The Brooklyn Dodgers part was great.

It's the first time I ever heard of Curt Flood. Much respect. Roberto Clemente as well.

this. also people would have never heard of Mordecai Peter Centennial Brown if it weren't for this documentary.

Baseball is the American game. The true American game. No Sup Forums. OK, a tiny bit.

No game will reach the romanticism involved in a sport like baseball, no matter what anyone tells you.

/cric/ here

Baseball is the undisputed GOAT sport documentary series. A damn shame there'll never be anything like it for any other sport.

It is good but too focused on the east coast.

Yeah, if you're pleb as fuck I guess

if it so american, why are americans worse than spics and chinks at it?

>worshipping the original roider

Baseball is the best American sport.

He's literally mentioned in an episode of the Simpson's, replete with pictures

A documentary about men who watch the grass grow would be more exciting 2bh

They spend a ton of time talking about everything. Of fucking course theyre going to spend time on the Yankees and Red Sox, the Yankees have 27 rings and Babe fucking Ruth, and the 04 Red Sox is one of the best stories in baseball with that ALCS (they are an ancient team as well and won quite a bit vefore 1918). Don't be such a faggot, they spend time on plenty of other franchises

...but 72% of MLB players are American...

not even close to true

based austria greatest ally

Pete Rose

>not even close to true
'ok'

>cuba and asian countries send professionals
>we send amateurs
'ok'

>have cy young award winner jake fucking arrieta as a pitcher
>finish 3rd behind south korea and cuba

b-but we send amaterus i swear guys

same but Rube Waddell