Can I pass as a local in your country?

Can I pass as a local in your country?

you could pass as a local in my bedroom honey ;)

One of the rare time that the answer is no.

if you're able to burn church you're already know where you can pass

you can pass as an aussie and you should go there too

You have a dumpy looking face.

LAS 7 FOTOGRAFIAS MAS ATERRADORAS DE LA HISTORIA xd

Sweden?

Most likely, maybe bit whiter skin and not so thick eyebrows.

MI LIBRO

People wouldn't ask you where you're from (assuming you sound like a native in this scenario), but they wouldn't be surprised if you told them you're from somewhere else.

Yeah, as a 44 years old manchildren.

Yes

No.But you can maintain you are half Japan and half Mexico in my country.
However, Japan is almost genuine Japanese(98%,they are Asian),so you may don't look as ''Japanese''(may looks as foreigner(gaikokujin))

Yes he could. He looks like French descent.

Yep

What the fuck does that even mean?

It means he looks like he has French genes you dumb shit.

How does one "look French"

Are you stupid? Well they're Celtic so usually they have dark hair and brown eyes but light skin and are robustly built.

By looking like a faggot, I would guess

Says the castaway frog.

He has 1/4 of those things, and none are exclusive to Celts
I think you just wanted to feel smart

He looks French to me at first sight. Honestly why don't Anglos just all die? You faggot Jew loving nigger dick suckers. You literally fought a war that destroyed the white race because the thought of Germans being better than you hurt your ego but a black dude fucking your wife is cool with you.

yes

You look extremely finnish. You could pass as a finnsih alco tourist in Estonia.

perturbing....

>underage Sup Forums child tries to tell a Frenchman what French people look like
>gets called out by someone who actually lives near France
>spouts stale memes in an autistic rage
Ahhh Americans

Here's a French dude with all of the above.

lol your glorious leader looks like an obese kid with down syndrome.

Here's an American with all of the above
Btw I'm not Anglo, I'm Celtic and OPs pic does not look celtic

Yes it does. You bitch. You are Anglo. And if you are Irish descent then need I refer you to the average iq and penis size statistics of Ireland?

That looks like an Irishman mixed with a chink. So Celtic.

Kek you are unbelievable m8
This site is for over 18s only, you've got the wrong shoes for this nightclub lad
Americans cannot comment on European phenotypes because you don't live in Europe with Europeans
He's mexican*

*American

Well retard Native Americans are Asian. And Spaniards are Celtic. Wow so that's pretty much the same thing.

wat

I live in America with Europeans.

>Native Americans are Asian
Then i suppose Nordics are actually Africans too?
Retard

You live in America where all the whites are part german, part celtic, part slavic etc
You don't know what pure phenotypes look like

Nice nonpoint you fucking idiot. Nice unrelated map.

You don't know shit either. You're just talking out your ass and being defiant and contrarian.

So if you drop Big Hoof Indianman in China, is Huang Ling gonna look at his and think "ahh a fellow chinaman"
Eejit
>don't know shit
I live in Europe and see Europeans on a daily basis, i watch European television and read European news. I'm more qualified to talk about other Europeans than any American ITT. He does not look French, even the fucking frenchman agrees.

How the fuck does a Frenchman even know what a Frenchmen looks like in his Arab and nigger infested country?

You Brexited you special snowflake. You're different. You're special. You're English not European. You don't even speak another European language.

By not living in Paris presumably
>you're English
Wrong
>you're not European
Wrong

You're Scottish? Welsh? Then you live in the backwoods and experience jack shit.

Fuck sake you're a sperg
Last time I'm replying to you

Your facial features are a bit 'non-Serb' but otherwise, you could fly as a local.

Fuck sake you're a faggot.

Not even gonna deny that, most blokes that are 10km radius away from inner city wears exactly like that. except, you might wanna add some of that 3M high-vis and some southern cross tatts.