Apologize, Sup Forums

>Paulo Bento

You guys are exactly like the brits, nobody gives a shit about your leagues players but you all.

Gomen

Is this Bacteria?

>Not just "Apologize."
shiggy

this thread shows why americans are so dumb tb h. they like to glorify hipsters players when they retire like they are their fucking dads or something, but if someone still plays he is literally who tier.

Are you the guy who was complaining about Apologize threads in the other apologize thread?

I apologize based graffiti

nah i was banned for the last 2 weeks

Vagner Love
he even made his dreads match the black on the kit

>Actually staying away for 2 weeks
Oh bananinho.

>Vagner love
Kek

yeah it sucks i had to shitpost on Sup Forums and /r9k/ like what the fuck i can't believe people like these exists on the real world and share this website with me.

>20 shots
>only score once from a freekick

please watch our league ;_; santa cruz is our leicester

vocês entendem o que o paulo bento diz nas conferências de imprensa? Ninguém se ri?

Ninguém se importa com o Cruzeiro, para ser honesto

cara eu nunca vi uma entrevista dele, ta no começo do campeonato ainda, se ele continuar com esse time de merda com certeza a torcida vai pegar no pé dele.

O cruzeiro geralmente é um time bem "low profile", ainda mais depois que vendeu o time bi-campeão

quem /vidalonga/ aqui?

This guy is literallly brazil's Luca Toni in a sense.

With the difference that he still can run for the ball, dribble on his own etc.

What upsets me is how there isn't players of his and Oliveira's class in this generation between them and the new ones, the Robinho generation. No-fucking-body in this entire middle block.

>yfw Grafite wins one for da Reef

santa cruz goat