ITT: Future dadrock albums

ITT: Future dadrock albums

Post-Grunge or whatever the fuck you call it bands were always automatically dadrock as the only people who ever liked those bands are suburban husbands being edgy in the car during the mornng commute.

I always preferred Divorce Rock.

any stadium country album ever made

And dumb 11 year olds who thought Puddle of Mudd were "heavy".

Human Clay [Wind-Up, 1999]

In the year rock died again, what should come storming back but metal--d/b/a "hard" or "loud" rock and, as Syracuse demonstrated, uglier than ever. Yet these God-fearing grunge babies sound falser than rape-inciting Limp Bizkit, abuse-tripping Static-X, party animals Buckcherry, or even world-dance Days of the New. Because their songs address universals, they don't debase women, a plus. But their spirituality is as sodden as their sonics. I mean, it's not as if familial oppression isn't real. It's the main thing that turns the hard and loud into truth-seekers and revenge-seekers both. So after years of Marilyn Manson lies, young bands seem to have found a psychic space where such themes open up the musical imagination. By contrast, these guys are still in denial, bellowing regressive circumlocutions to drown out the truth inside. Which is what? Maybe lust. C

this was me
i had some badass dragon shirts and dc shoes from walmart, put a tub of grease in my hair every morning to get the emo kid look, and blasted the buttrock station on my toys r us portable radio on the bus every morning 6th grade. i was a fucking loser.

CAN YOU TAKE MEEEEEEE HIYEEEEEEEEEEEER

Will become the definitive classic rock album

Those were all the POM fans I knew, plus my 30-something white trash neighbor, which confirms

It already is. My dad loves this and similar shit.

RHCP

Is no different than the Eagles and Bob Segar in the 70s. Also shit listened to by 40 year olds while stuck in a traffic jam.

this already is dadrock

If you were a teen when this came out you're already a dad

t h i s

this is the only relevant rock album with the current teen generation. everything else is trap or edm

Wat? It already dadrock

Hah, jokes on you faggot, I'm a virgin :'^)

Nah nobody listened to that once they turned 13.

I assume you are implying that this masterpiece is the singular exception to that rule.

Unironically a classic

I like them but, anything by BJM

a swede

Crack the Skye