Where do you rank this team among the all-time greats?

Where do you rank this team among the all-time greats?

top 10, lower half though

worse than every team who ever won the finals

Not even top 100

Easily below the '96 Bulls, '01 Lakers, '03 Spurs, '04 Pistons, '08 Celtics, '13 Heat, '14 Spurs. I could keep going but you get the point.

I remember very distinctly lots of people talking about how much an achievement 73 wins was and that it won't be tarnished if they don't win the championship. I wanna see how much they change their minds in a day or two.

Kek

I wont change my mind. Winning 25 games consecutively at the start of the season is a huge accomplishment.

it's only the best team to not make the nba finals

>top 10
>getting curbstomped by a two man team

this

Lower than the 2016 Thunder, apparently

I mean this Thunder team is really fucking good, they clowned a 67 win Spurs team one round earlier

We need to see how well the Thunder perform against the Cavs to see if we can rag on them at all

But that doesn't change that the Warriors got exposed harder than any other team ever

The Heats streak was post all-star break, and they didn't abuse memechucking

Get real

Who better: '16 Warriors or '14 Heat?

I've only watched NBA for 5 years but I'd say below 14 Spurs, 13 Heats, and 11 Mavs

2013 Heat

Warriors

You mean 13 heat right because that team was pure godly, top 3 ever for that finals series

>tfw you called Curry a fraud since the 2015 playoffs and never abandoned your guns

Feels fucking great man

just say Chris Bosh and Ray Allen, no need to waste text space

>14 Heat
The team that the spurs raped? Are you confusing them with the year before?

I wasn't here for the regular season, but which of their losses produced the most shitposting? I'd imagine that Lakers loss was pretty fun.

Last night was the greatest, but Lakers was pretty bad

Lakers easily. All of them brought out mass shit posting though

if they lose in the conference finals in 5 games? not even worth mentioning as historically great

Yes i meant '14 Heat, the ones that were raped.

>play first good team with its best player healthy in the playoffs
>get BTFO
is there a bigger fraud than the steph curry warriors?

Ohhhh I get you.

14 heat by far

Quads of truth.

This tbqh

Nowhere there were at least 5 teams that would beat them in a playoff series this year alone

>clowned

Did you even watch the fucking series? Every game was pretty fucking close and could have easily gone either way except the last one.

worse than every western conference team that's ever been to the finals since post-Jordan.

>Game 1
>close

jej

I mean either way, nobody gets to call this Thunder team shit after beating a 67 win Greg Poppovich team

I can't believe you knuckle dragger unironically discus a rigged sport.

>mfw i was posting back in janurary about how they would go too hard in the regular season and show all their cards trying to break the records which would cause them to fail in the playoffs
>mfw nobody believed me

seriously, it always happens.

second post best post
like pottery

no title/10

>equal to 18-1

Well they did it the year before, so.. . . .

I was saying the same thing, senpai.

Goku never comes out blasting. He tests his opponent and his own reserved strength.

Vegeta comes out blasting and gets doublefucked by Recoome when he tanks the laser light show.

Basic fight philosophy desu.

Vegeta also was actually weaker than Recoome

Goku trained on his way there

kerr said it himself the ring is all that matters and it's up to the players to pursue the record

If that was true he would have benched the starters

Ok, but typically Goku defeats stronger opponents by saving his best shit for key moments.

Whereas until very recently, Vegeta blew out his energy early in a desperate fit to win right away.

They aren't fucking "tired" they just don't have another gear to reach as a team. They've been coasting at their best out of sheer arrogance

that isn't true at all. DBZ fights are 100% based on who was stronger at the beginning unless they cheese to win like they did with early vegeta and buu.

Yes which would qualify this team as worse since they're not going to win the finals

Should the NBA seriously consider revoking some of the Warriors wins this season so that they don't have the record anymore? It's pathetic that one of the greatest records in sports is currently held by a pathetic meme chucking retards.

Here's your
>(You)

>they lost to the timberwolves
an argument for anywhere in the top 20 could be made

It'll just go down as one of the greatest choke jobs ever. Anyone who actually thought the Warriors were the best team fell for the regular season record meme.

m8 it's not hockey, teams that win a lot in the regular season usually do very well in basketball

Some champions coast after winning because the regular season doesn't mean much. 2001 Lakers are one of those teams.

Even if they win the championship, what argument do they have over the bulls who only had 3 losses in the playoffs?

The nba always has teams with good systems that win a ton of regular season games but choke in the playoffs when they face a team with better superstars. Examples- Lebron the year before Miami, DRose bulls, Atlanta Hawks a few years ago , spurs every year

Its an insult to serious basketball fans. The 96 Bulls are way more deserving to hold that record.

Not true. Goku fights Cell differently because he knows at the start he is going to end up surrendering.

You can see it in his techniques, and Gohan comments on it during the fight.

six of the last 8 champions were #1 seeds

Somewhere behind this year's Thunder.

At least 18-1 got to the championship game. They are more like the 2001 mariners.

truuuuu

They're literally the 18-1 Patriots.

This.
The rules of count the rings state that any team that does not win the title is worse than the absolute worst TO win it.

I don't

Then it's a bad rule. The 85 Celtics, 13 Spurs or 97 Jazz are definitely better teams than some shitty champions from the mid/late 70s.

2007 Patriots would probably completely assfuck the 1985 Bears, but since they didn't win the ship while the Bears did, they don't deserve to be ranked higher.

not true. DBZ is if the good guy is stronger-curbstomp, if the bad guy is stronger-long drawn out battle where good guy eventually surpasses them enough to win.

>worse than every team who ever won the finals
FUCK YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN SUBNIGGER SHIT!

PAY SOME FUCKING RESPECT to all those teams that made it to the finals.

They will have done something that the 2015-16 Warriors have not. They should all be above the warriors too.

Seriously so rude.

I don't think so. The Patriots achilles heel was vulnerability to pass rush which the Giants exploited, the 85 Bears had probably the best pass rush ever, I think the match up would favour Bears.

>85 Bears had probably the best pass rush ever
I wasn't aware the 85 Bears had Lawrence Taylor, JJ Watt, Reggie White or Bruce Smith.

The closest to running what the 07 Pats did in the mid 80's was the Marino Dolphins, and they are the 1 loss the 85 Bears have. Take that as you may

They got also bootyblasted by the dogshit Patriots squad.

>The closest to running what the 07 Pats did in the mid 80's was the Marino Dolphins

98 Vikings m8. Lost in a retarded fashion against a shit team too.

Yes but it was because they ran a 4-6. The Giants won with their down 4. The bears wouldn't be able to stop the dink and dunk passing without getting out of their comfort zone and then that leads to the deep ball..

100% fact!!

I was sticking to the 1985 season, so I was comparing the 07 pats to a team the 85 bears would have actually faced.

>Richard Dent was the best pass rusher ever

This is some next level homerism.

Did I say they had the best pass rush ever or the best pass rusher ever?

Easily number 1

Pass rush not pass rusher you retards.

But still no.

46, not 4-6. It was named after Doug Plank's jersey number.

They didn't have either.

might be better than 2011 mavs though tbqh, I still look at that team and I'm like what

46 defense could only excell at a time where 90% of teams ran the offense through rushing and play action, they managed to overwhelm the pocket before the QB could set his feet. The one team that didn't play like this, Marino's Dolphins, obliterated the Bears.

There's a reason why nobody in the NFL plays base 46 anymore.

They just inexplicably started playing at a godlike level in the playoffs. Jason fucking Terry played like prime Curry against the Lakers.

if the 72-10 bulls were chasing a record, they would have went nearly undefeated

Below any team who got to at least a game 7 in their conference finals

BAA (which is the NBA) had its first finals in 1947. It is now 2016. 69 years. 138 teams have made the NBA Finals.

Considering they certainly had the best record of any team that hasn't made the NBA Finals, I'll put them at 139th.

tell me something
if they were so great
why did they lose to the tanking Lakers

The series isn;t over homo. If they rally and win three straight against the Blunder they will have one of the best series comebacks as another feather in their cap.

>Being this assblasted
Aaaaahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahha

this is retarded, you dont hold back or reserve strength ever, you try 100% every game from the beginning of the season. Otherwise you make bad habits and condition your body to think that holding back or "just making it" is ok

>unanimous map

>broke his own 3 point record

>fraud

Nigga, you just went full retard

They are meme champion status (one-off champions in incredible runs whose core never reaches the title game/series again)

like the 85 Bears, 02 Bucs, 09 Saints in the NFL, 01 Diamondbacks and 05 White Sox in the MLB

'87 lakers 60's celtics '89 pistons and the spurs after '99

07 Patriots would rape the 85 Bears like Marino's Dolphins did.

Dumb tripfag

He sure is a map.