Post the flat/street(don't post your exact houses, for your safety) where you live Sup Forums

Post the flat/street(don't post your exact houses, for your safety) where you live Sup Forums.

I bought a flat near a marina, I was super happy because I thought I'll be able to sail(and I can, it's awesome) and go out whenever I want to enjoy the night life. I was kinda smug.

Turns out that when the season starts the lake turns into a loudspeaker and it's so loud during concerts that I can't hear my TV. I'm nw in the process of selling the apartment to some hyped young family, kek.

>I'm nw in the process of selling the apartment
typical pole
why not just commit suicide like a true warrior?

I'm a hednonist plus I like żurek too much.

Also I'm a catholic so it's not an option.

humpty bumpty

this looks delicious

It is. I order żurek, pierogi and friend cabbage with mushrooms and plums combo as often as I can.

It's one of the things that keeps me going.

my father's house and my grandfather's house in the back.
both are mine practically, and there is literally no one else left in the village, so everything is mine haha (and i am all alone haha)

A-at least you have wild animals all around you and you can enjoy the deers or bandgers that come to nag on your veggies.

only wild animals left (that are numerous enough to be seen frequently) are foxes and wild pigs. i saw gazelles and bears and wolves too, but just once or twice.

>gazelles
Wat?

You got those?

pros:
not a commieblock
not far from downtown

cons:
built in 30s
not in downtown

i think so. i mean maybe english-word gazelle refers to a bit different kind of deer, but we certainly have a deer that we call gazel specifically

PLEASE do not bully

The houses are ok and its very central with nice bars and clubs. And its cheap, cheap for a reason

No bully, don't worry. I like the red brick style, is it Berlin?

No not even close, but its very common in the north and most citys with a harbor.

These are old houses built around the industrial revolution (most got destroyed though). Some were for workers, with small rooms and a sink in every room. It was common to share a bed with a stranger (one working day shift and the other the night shift). Most of these houses are used by 4-6 students.

Others were built by richer captains, much higher ceilings and bigger neater rooms. A bitch to heat and more expensive though.

After being a red light district and then a quarter with 80% tu*rks, italians and bulgarians the hipsters are slowly moving in (I moved in when it was still a shithole though, but as I said its cheap and central)

Well things might get better if hipsters make the prices go up and buiness sniffs that there's money to make there.

This is where I grew up.

ok

bump

Missing the smell of seaweed, taste of fish&chips, sound of seagulls, and forest of shipmasts blowing in the wind. :(

Seagulls are shit doe.

Not when you spend your freetime in school throwing stones after them because they think they're bread.

Meanie, what a bully you are lad.

They're flying rats.