Is viewed as handsome to westerner?

4/10. Not deformed, not fat. Could pass as a 9 in USA.

I really wonder how different
standards of beauty between west and east

and this pic is same kind of male

This is gay to most westerners

no that's definitely a 4/10

This.
Only closeted homos would like that guy.

He's a goodlooking lad but we wouldn't be attracted to him unless were gay, or a teenage girl, if that's what you're asking

people like him
get bullied
and no girl would talk with him

>He's a goodlooking lad
how ugly are you bastards

You're delusional lad. He's got good bone structure, full lips, thick hair and low body fat
He's goodlooking

that's sound standards of beauty is not very different than my thought
and how about him?

he looks like a punching bag for my fist

Yeah he's goodlooking in a more rugged way
Autism

only to pedophiles and 10 year old girls

Reminds me of this painting of a Spanish Student by Madrazy Y Kuntz, where the boy looks super slutty.

this pic is really gay

I want to spank that boy :3

Me too.
I have watched the video show weast girls Japanese handsome actors .
But they said their actors look like gays.(but they pretty popular among Japanese women).

He looks a bit gay desu.

That's a 10/10 for me

I'm pretty sure that Japanese women don't really know what they want anymore and it's pointless to ask them.

Yes.

>Imagine being a pure straight boy and looking like that.
>imagine having to fight daily against homo pedo rapist while wyminz snub you because you look gay.

What do you mean?

You fucking idiot.

Can't you just infer why his face is so popular? It's because he was fucking ugly in Western from the first time.

Now send dat ugly boy to 69, kimchi street, Seoul.

your english seems so native
where did you learn it ?

This is 10/10, Guy with own mojo. what a top bloke

Come on now.

The things i'd let austin do to me...

Real talk, I went to an all boys school here in the Philippines and we had a classmate who was EXACTLY like that: effeminately beautiful straight boy. And man he was actually a magnet for both fags & girls alike.

Also we had this thing where we do charity work and our batch was assigned to a prison to organize a charity drive for prisoners. We got to talk with some of the cellmates and they all kept on asking who our girly boy classmate was. Not to mention the way they looked at him as if he was a piece of meat in a tiger cage.

Anyway girly boy got traumatized after that, because in college he buffed up and joined the track & field team. Earning him more pusi.

>tfw no cute little white boy to die together in benis
x --- DDDDDDDDDD

Technically yes but the saturnine expression, high cheekbones, angular features and low body fat all make him look like he's gonna murder someone and then write a philosophical essay about it.

lmao

>The highest level of beauty of the world

Also, his latest picture