/Grimes/

Discuss Sup Forums's only true Queen.

Reminder to be nice to Grimes :)

New videos when?

never.

james deleted them after reading these threads.

Is it terrible that my initial reaction to today's news regarding the new Lady Gaga album was relief that its release date puts it out of the running for the 2017 Grammys? (i.e. meaning that there is a zero % chance of it going up against Art Angels for anything...)

First of, there's no chance Grimes is gonna get nominated for a Grammy since she's not popular enough and second, even if she was there's no way Lady Gaga's new album is better than Art Angels and the fact that you even thought about it, shows how little love you have for Grimes's music.

>implying James has the power to do that

he does and he did. why do you think she's still shooting footage?

protip: it's because she is scrambling to get enough to make the 3 music videos she promised.

Weren't they supposed to come out this month?

Why did he do that?

Just worked out a big load listening to Oblivion today, that's always fun~

she started acting too masculine. he felt he needed to restore some feminine control over his life and grimes is her most feminine when she's livid.

>Sup Forums's only true Queen
come on now even you should know that's not true

>First of, there's no chance Grimes is gonna get nominated for a Grammy since she's not popular enough
Grammy nominations/awardations are voted on by established members of the musician/producer community itself - not by the members of the general listening public. And anyone who doesn't know that Grimes is significantly well known and liked among the former simply hasn't been paying very close attention during the last few years. Personally I would not be surprised at all if she manages to pick up a nomination or two - assuming 4AD is up to making submission(s) on her behalf (this is
one area where the divide between indie vs. mainstream still makes for a huge practical difference - internal industry clout/being able to supply funding for major awards submissions.)

>even if she was there's no way Lady Gaga's new album is better than Art Angels
Never say never, user. Also, that would be assuming these awards actually end up getting awarded based on pure artistic merit, which - imo - is often not the case.

def this

what did she mean by this

Why do you Borkfags only post old pictures of her?

Lol so funny. Hi troll.

Imo the funniest thing about these tweets? The fact that she posted the bottom one first.

so quirky xddd

>troll
I'll have you know you are witnessing the birth of a new /grimes/ meme.

If you don't want to see yourself get made fun of, James, don't make yourself literally the easiest target. We don't even need to dig into your history to make memes about you because you write them for us on your god damned twitter feed.

nice, that's such an underrated way to appreciate grimes.

I love her

I started running again to get into shape because Grimes inspired me.

Visions is divine to run to.

Her voice and lisp in that song were practically designed to make boys cum, it's a shame that more people don't enjoy her music in the way it was clearly meant to be enjoyed.

I know that Grammy nominees aren't chosen by the people but still, they normally don't nominate rather unknown artists to big awards, at much Grimes may get nomination in the alternative category.

I like the way she sits here. I want her to sit in a bucket of my piss and do one of her famous reverse queefs.

Trolling is trolling, user. Whether or not you succeed/fail in your idiotic quest to dress something up like a pig makes no difference as to what it truly is.

I'd love to hear one of her queefs form a rhythm in a new song of hers!

trolling would imply that I'm trying to make someone upset.

quite the opposite, I'm here to spread joy and good cheer.

The fuck man I mean I'd definitely get it on with her if she let me but this is some messed up shit

Shut the fuck up, what kind of Grimesfag does this shit?

def elven princess

>what kind of Grimesfag does this shit
One who can appreciate the time and effort that went in to making her music erotically appealing, I guess.

You see, the more grimes dances the harder it is keep her legs together. She basically wants you to wear her out and act at the most opportune time to get your fill, spreading them apart and sniffing her fart. Anything more is just the icing on the cake for her.

Why does Grimes have such a shit taste in men? She literally had an Asian boyfriend, then Devon and now James... Why can't she get an actual good looking man for once?

Don't underestimate the power of her feet, either!

james could do so much better if he shaved his head and went back to his festival slut caressing ways.

Devon is sexy and has a tight body (seriously, look at him in oblivion) and James has a very handsome jaws and very cute eyes. Plus he's very thoughtful and kind.

Grimes has the best taste in men. We could only be so lucky to find our own Jameses...

There is more chance of them nominating grimes next year if she wears a suit made of phallic vegetables this year. It worked with lady gaga.

People who listen to Grimes

A. Have downs syndrome
B. Have a shit taste in music

Grimes is trash-face it.

Men are not for sexual.

I could definitely see her getting a nomination in one of the engineering/production categories. And imo - at the end of the day - it would be a much more meaningful distinction for her to have, given her musical career path so far.

I want what ever foot fungus grimes has.

One whiff and I'm stiff.

>trolling would imply that I'm trying to make someone upset.
Exactly my point, user. Exactly

It's just a troll in the vulgar "waifufaging" phase of his/her shitposting cycle. Just report/hide and move on.