How could two people write so many god tier melodies?

How could two people write so many god tier melodies?

>pic unrelated

Wait I'm confused. There's only one talented person in that picture.

More like how could one man write so many god tier melodies?

weird how John Lennon chose to not use good melodies in his post beatles songwriting career

why was that?

How could those two assholes reject so much of one man's god-tier material?

Most bands/artists decide to stop using good melodies once they reach 40 or so.

Most

IMO adult life just takes the inspiration out of people and they don't feel as strongly about things, hence the lack of material

Good meme

>hence the lack of material
But it's not just about the amount, it's the quality. If anything you would think a band that releases less and less music in their later years would still be able to deliver one solid album every 5-10 years.

I get that they lose interest and are less inspired but it's interesting how even great artists will become so mediocre in their later years.

Paul was the melody man anyways. Though to be fair I think he's got some great melodies (Mind Games, Just Like Starting Over, Oh Yoko are just a few random examples)

Has like 3 good songs tbqh

Wait a minute. Those aren't The Gershwin Brothers.

When will people realize that this is the best thing Paul has done since The Beatles?

Yeah, John :)

They were early bloomers who signed shitty contracts early and by the time George bloomed their Jews wouldn't let any of them swing it unless they lied (eg John for Ringo on Octopus's Garden).

On the White Album yes.

You mean Ringo didn't write that song? :(

>Hold On

Constant emulation and competition between the two and with the other bands of the sixties
That's the reason why they didn't stop after a one single hit
People with good aura around them too, George Martin, Brian Epstein, Ringo Starr...

Paul was the better singer too

Pachelbel did most of the work in 1680

I don't think Lennonfags even deny this.

Am I the only person who doesn't have a favourite Beatle? I listen to songs like I Want You or Happiness is a Warm Gun and think that maybe Lennon was the most talented. But then I hear songs like Fixing a Hole and She's Leaving Home and I realise that Paul had some dope tunes too.