Amerifat get mad everytime people spamming "Sawker" thread

>Amerifat get mad everytime people spamming "Sawker" thread
>Fill the board with nigger """"athlete""""
Can we move burger """""sports""""" from Sup Forums already?

>Indonesia
don't you have some knockoff handbags to make for the Chinese market, Supa?

talking big sense here, pal.

Enjoy jail for going on this website, faggot

ME WANT BURGER

>gets so mad that he got BTFO he abandons the thread and starts his own

Holy shit, my sides

Reminder that Sup Forums is and always has been an american board

>mfw yuros and other undesirables get mad whenever the fact that Sup Forums is a US-based website gets brought up

They act so entitled, like the fact that they're not from here gives them some sort of extra rights or privileges.

It doesn't, though. You read me, shitstains? Nobody gives a fuck about your feelings or opinions.

>Sup Forums is a US-based

Ok but just the nigger sports go
That means baseball and furpuck stay. Deal?

>be americlap
>be irrelevant

:^)

>amerifats have a ''''''''''''''''''sport''''''''''''''' that consists of eating hotdogs
>amerifat ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''athletes'''''''''''''''''''''''''
hory shiets lel you couldn't make this shit up

>R:0

*clap*

I'm all for an American sports only board. Been wanting one for years. Everything else is cancer.

damn i never even thought about putting jalapenos on a hot dog

>I'm all for an American sports only board
it's called /asp/

and the japs are better at it than us

Unfortunately it's not. Even though this is an American site, I wouldn't even care if all our sports were moved there, just as long as I don't have to see disgusting spics like yourself making irrelevant divegrass threads.

what a sad life

I know, I can be as ass sometimes. I can see why that would bother you.

This is actually a pretty good idea. We can split up the board two ways.

Things like American Football, Basketball, Baseball and Hockey can stay on Sup Forums while sports such as soccer can go to /sss/ (semen slurping sports)

I feel as if this solution works best for everyone.

flyover spotted
>tfw I am a mexishit who is going to compete in a japapeno eating contest in a week

i live in new york you fuckin beaner

>new York

Bout as flyover as it gets desu

>Sup Forums - sports
>divegrass - sport

If anything, povertyballfags should leave

Murricans discuss sportS here, faggots.

There is literally nothing worse than American sports, American sport fans, American sport memes, American sport threads and Americans

>being such a cuck you forgot about Muslims

Wew lad

kek

There is literally nothing wrong with muslims

Fucking this

No clue what a burger sport is but I'd play it.

Post that doc showing how few posts there actually are compared to americans

Then shut the fuck up and find your own site

>18-1
>An American sporting event
>Is literally the reason Sup Forums was created

Kek, user, as much as you euros are salty about US sports they'll always be here. Football, or as you call it handegg is the reason Sup Forums exists.

>make over 50% of the posts on the board
>need to get moved onto another one

more like you need to get your own board

American Sup Forums really needs more original content, funny memes and less generals tbqh. Leicester threads on euro Sup Forums have been very enjoyable because of the above reasons

/lifelong/ was pretty bad tho

The problem is that Americans have terrible senses of humour and a lot of their posters are 15 year old memespouters

Nah, I'll just stick to the generals to talk about sports. You kiddos have fun with your "memes" and repetitively insulting other country's sports lol

>wahh wahh i hate americans so i visit a site where most of the posters are american

top kek fucking retard

>Apehoop
>American """""Football"""""

Listen guys, we know that life isn't easy in your non-American shithole countries, but you don't need to come here and try to make us feel bad about our amazing existence. We already feel guilty.

Burger '''''sports'''''' already are /asp/ material. They even talk about their '''''''''''''''world''''''''''''''''''''' series of sports nobody else gives a shit about and nobody else in the world even plays.

But don't players from all over the world play in MLB? If the players are are a collection of players from the world then isn't it a World Series? The team's just happen to play in the United States. You don't get to take pride in not playing something lol

>IT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE WE DIDN EVEN WANNA PLAY!!!

Lol, kys senpai

shut the fuck up

There are problably more nationalities playing handball in some handball yuro league than in your world baseball league of cubans, venezuelans, muricans and... japs?

lol cuck

...didn't I just say you don't get to take pride in not playing something? The league is open to everybody. Not our fault everyone else forfeits by flopping on the divegrass bitch pitch

>its an american posting with a proxy for trolling purposes episode

t. chicano

>it's another rest of the world obsessed with America thread