Gareth Bale believes that La Liga more advanced than EPL

>“The biggest thing is that it’s more tactical here and more technical I suppose. The passing game is a bit more advanced. The patience. Everything is tactical, the managers always have plans,” he noted.

>“In the Premier League it’s very physical, end to end. Now especially with the Premier League so open, any team can beat anyone. It’s more back and forth, 100 miles per hour. But the physicality of the Premier League is definitely the biggest difference between them both.

football-espana.net/58704/bale-la-liga-more-advanced

EPLEL BTFO

What a surprise that a la liga player said that

Why didn't he say anything about the unequal TV rights distribution? Or the semi-empty stadia? Or the huge debts most Spanish first division clubs are into? Or the referees that will send you off for giving a sidelong glance to Messi or Cristiano?

that is pretty much common knowledge
PL is more physical
Liga is more technical
Serie A is more tactical
Bundes is a mix of physicality and technique

this doesn't make one superior to the other, they're just different football cultures

everybody knows the eplel is nothing but a glorified school yard league, running up and down the field

>premier league so open
>any team can beat anyone
>it's more back and forth
Sounds like he's saying sunny spl is duller because the results are a forgone conclusion

who are you trying to convince gareth? whenever these stories come out it just makes me feel the opposite because if it was true they wouldnt need to start the debate

>La liga
>EPL

Surely that should be SLL and EPL

So basically English football is for men, and Spanish football is for fags. Got it.

>La Liga is more technically advanced
>Oh look, Real wins 6-0 for the tenth time this season

Anyone who thinks La Liga is better than the EPL in any department is a fucking spastic. EPL is king, and that's a fact.

>But the physicality of the Premier League is definitely the biggest difference between them both
this is the key point he's making, but the article focuses on the tactical bit

not really
>The biggest thing is that it’s more tactical here and more technical I suppose. The passing game is a bit more advanced. The patience. Everything is tactical, the managers always have plans
he's basically calling the eplel the retard of football leagues: shit passing, low technical quality, mainly relying on strength, no tactical knowledge, managers with no plans, etc.

What's this...a reasonable person...on Sup Forums??

so what you're saying is la liga is only entertaining for autists who care about tactics

>the patience
He's saying cause no one has jobs they are happy to wait around for ages for something to happen

La liga would be dead without the Mena audience

La liga is miles ahead of the lelpl, you have to be delusional to think otherwise
Shit league

>leliga
>player stops play, stands around looking for a pass
>the other teams lets him

A player doing that in the EPL would get robbed and humilliated.

>La Liga wins everything, year after year
>n-no league is better than the others!!

yeah, like we've seen in cl

Just because madrid and barca win the most European titles does not mean la liga is the best domestic league to watch. If I were a player playing for one of those three teams, sure I would say it is the best

don't forget sevilla also winning europa league

Sevilla wins the Euro League literally every year and Atletico is in the CL final for the 2nd time in three years

There's no such league as the EPL

can you use proper words in future. thanks

Just wait til people keep saying "bpl" next season

Facts/

Shitposting aside, Barcelona and both Madrid teams are in another level. Valencia got exposed in the EL with their "patient" game.

The thing with the EPL is that a Southampton - West Ham game can be entertaining while a Rayo - Eibar is a borefest.

>best league in the world
>no one watches it

what the hell is wrong with you?

>not including Italy
Why?

La Liga, named best league in the world for the sixth consecutive time.

Facts/

>Football began in the year 2000.

To be fair, including the 90s would affect them majorly but it would warrent including Serie A

maybe if he had gone to a relevant league like epl he would have got a sticky

>complete shit in europe
>one of the worst seasons from a quality perspective
>anywhere near best
LMAO

King at what? Losing CL spots? Losing in group stages?

Should include them anyway. A WC, 3 CLs, and at least 3 balloon doors.

all these distances and areas with different climates and landscapes not as londonleague

>La Liga teams have good attack
>this is bad
>EPL teams have terrible attack
>this is good
?

Starting at the 2000s is fine, he could start in the 90s but lets not pretend starting since the 50s or some shit would be good
Either way the lelpl is shit

reminder there are no yanks in any top league in football

>La Liga teams have bad defence
>this is good
>Premier League teams have good defence
>this is bad

Barcelona, Atletico and Real Madrid are just miles ahead of the remaining teams while all EPL teams are shit.

you realise there are million of brit expats in spain, and millions more travel there every summer because it's dirt cheap and having a second property out there is extremely common. your country is literally british clay mate.

>San Marino have had a guy play and win in a european cup final
>USA never have

How does that affect me?
>Being so assblasted she resorts to crying to a country where it isn't even the priority
Embarrassing, just like the lelplin Europe
KEK
E
K

including the 90s would add 3 cl to spain, 3 to italy and 1 to englel

>Basing your opinions on only 4 seasons
>England had 7 CL finalists in 8 years between 05 and 12

lmao

Also England isn't losing any CL spots

>3 to spain
1992, 1998 and when?

remove cuntos

I sure do love the arbitrary timeframe meme

CL trophies since 1968

England: 12
Spain: 9
Italy: 9
Germany: 7

get rekt cunts

Epl is "let cross and see what happens": the league

The more money english teams spend, the more I hate them. Nothing against England tho.

also factoring in that English clubs were banned from europe, and it's even more impressive

England truly the GOAT CL nation

number of clubs from a league that have won the CL

England: 5
Italy: 3
Germany: 3
Spain: 2

why are we so GOAT bros?

Everyone knows Spain have the strongest top teams but it's the rest of the league that is weak.
I admit that Barca, Real & Athletico would likely win the Premier League but I guarantee they wouldn't be beating the lower teams 6/7/8-0.
This is why I think Prem is better - more decent teams

I was counting 91, 97, 99

2000/01 being the first of the 2000s

This is halal including those 50s relics tier
Embarrassing

Spain has been named the world's friendliest country for tourists.It is the country with the second-largest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites

chavs money is always welcome

If 1999/2000 is counted as 90s then a CL trophy needs removing from the original image

>This is halal including those 50s relics tier

yes, embarrassing for the other league considering the first english success in europe was 68

yankstains proving once again they are mouth-breathing retards lmao

I think they would. Messi scored 4 goals against Arsenal, why wouldn't he against Watford?

is 11 defenders really that tactical though?

>chavs money is always welcome

you're welcome mate. you certainly need it with the current state of your economy and the rampant unemployment

- See my post below, your stats prove my point perfectly.

Liverpool 1-Sevilla 3

you're right, though I hadn't counted the little trophies in the pic tbqh

Teams turn it up in big occasions such as CL games, Barca would not consistently thump teams week in week out

Basing your argument on 1 game?

>lelepl being this assmad over the truth
>top clubs being so absolute shit some meme club who will be humiliated in Europe wins the league
>losing to full time plumbers
England in Europe is embarrassing

Definitely a bad year for English clubs, I agree Leicester should not be winning the Prem.
Think English teams will step it up next season

>made a SF this year
>made the EL final this year
>only 4 years since an english club won the CL and 3 years since one won the CL

ah yes, such an embarrassment. the only reason you even talk shit is because we set the bar so high in the mid 2000s

why are yanks so mentally-handicapped and suffer from ADHD?

>not wanting to watch clown fiesta games full of attacking for both teams instead of one trouncing the other 8-0

Bale managed to fuck lower prem teams raw during his final season at spuds. they couldnt stop him, they'd take it right up the shitter if he'd bring Benzema and Ronaldo to the party. Suarez did the same at Livershit, imagine Messi and Nermal flanking him.

as far as the lower teams go, id put any spanish team from 4th till 15th up against any non-top 4 prem team and it would at the very least be close. its below 15th that spanish teams really go to shit.

It's cyclical, they'll be back on top but your countrymen in full denial is pretty annoying desu

ITT: retarded brits defending "Pace" The League.

what i gather from this is that the epl of the pacy monger of leagues while la liga is that fun quirky girl of instagram

ITP: dumb yanks commenting on topics they have no idea about

thanks for worrying about my economy.,chav..
but you should worry more about the Islamic invasion of your country.I am preparing popcorn to watch the show,win win

*is

it's fine, we'll all just move to spain :^)

>That path to that CL semi final
Are you desperate m8?
City and PSG were embarrassing

>EL
>w-w-we don't care unless we win

Can only beat who is in front of you

Literally did better in europe than every other league other than la liga. So if that's embarrassing, what does that make the other leagues? keep clutching at straws, yankstain.

>Premier League teams have good defense
But that's not true.

one game is more that zero

wow the chavs are on fire today ,enjoy it spanish final in saturday ,my heretical friends .

Fair point, that system needs fixing because it's a disgrace the path halal had to reach the finals while Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern and Atletico all had to fight for the other spot

>I concede that la liga is superior
There you go, glad we worked that out

Again, I agree that Spain's big 3 would win the Prem but I disagree that they would trounce English teams in the manner that they do to Spanish teams. A team like Stoke would end careers before they lose 8-0.

The fact of the matter is that the top English clubs didn't turn up this year but with united potentially bagging Mourinho, Pepe at city, Klopp settling at Liverpool and the others pulling their finger out their arses I think they'll do well next year.

But what do I know, I'm a Wolves fan lel

I don't think anyone can deny La liga is the better league right now. You're still a dumb cunt who can't make coherent arguments and got BTFO in every post.

But there are no french, germans, italians etc who say thier league is the best. You epl defenders are like CR, a big tryhard who thinks that he's the best but the truth is that there is a Messi around. The delusion makes people to mock epl.

>Klopp settling at Liverpool
Irrelevant because they aren't in europe

Come, come, with England destroyed our revenge will be terrible :^)

>lelpl is better overall
>city plays as well as a midtable Spanish team
I'm pretty sure only one wrecked and assblasted is you m8

The English are the Americans on the other side of the Atlantic, same mentality

>Barca would not consistently thump teams week in week out
they would

ouch, eplel btfo

Stoke conceded 4 from teams like Liverpool, Spuds and City. Obviously that isnt 8, but Liverpool, Spuds and City arent even in the same galaxy as Real or Barcelona quality wise. I wouldnt put it past them.

how would barca and real survive without 90% of the tv revenue and dodgy loans with spanish banks?

>Valencia exposed
>lost to Bilbao

Sure thing Paco

>without 90% of the tv revenue
they would lose ~40m per season, not sure it would change much
>and dodgy loans with spanish banks
I wish barcelona received dodgy loans from spanish banks

Jew

But city disposed of Sevilla pretty easily in the champions league? Sure the 2-1 was questionable but beating them 3-1 in spain?
le lelpl teams are bad and sturggle with mid table spanish teams

>a game between two teams contending for a european spot is more entertaining than two relegation candidates scrapping by with barely 8 figure budgets
what a revelation man.