The fuck's wrong with Korea

What the fuck is wrong with this country? How can they be such cucks?
Their women are plastic trying to look like white Americans.
Their music is plastic trying to sound like American.
Their habits are mimicking American habits.
And pretty much the entire country is a bad copy of America.

Is there any national identity to them? Seriously, wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rT5N1wJreRY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You forgot that the men ar circumsised because american's influence

>Asian circumsised
>Mfw

they do even that? holy shit

I've always thought Korea has something disgusting that China doesn't have

I like Korea. But what OP said is competely true. Japan is the best of East Asia.
Can I visit you in next summer?

Yes, I even saw a movie where South Koreans can recognize North Korean agent because the guy is uncut

Korean girls are sexy in a horrid, vapid kind of way. They all seem kind of autistic though

China is by far the most alpha Asian country, some of their women are almost wife tier

>tfw no chinese gf

I believe that if korea didn't exist next to us, we would have been happy even if we were a developing country.

pay debt
Because you feel fear against china

>Is there any national identity to them?
Their food is criminally underrated

not the other guy but I have a Chinese gf

pretty nice, conservative family, all really kind and polite, she's really lowkey about her wealth, only problem is her grandparents are very nationalistic and old-school communists and I'm an arrogant whitey. Also, the social stigma about having a thai bride isn't as bad because she isn't dark

do you love kpop

>Be North Korean agent
>Kim Jung-Un knows about the circumcistion in the South
>Orders you to be cut, when you're an adult.

where the recipe?

Enjoy your future supreme gentleman son. Asian gf for white people are only good as a mistress, not for marry

I'm actually curious about why Koreans are trying to be like Americans.
Why does it happen? A kind of "shield" against Best Korea?

Looks disgusting.
You don't boil meat, especially not steaks.

> Koreans are trying to be like Americans
why do you think so?

Eh I mean, I haven't ever been in Korea, but based on what Korea is exporting, it is obvious that it is very American-y. Maybe it is different inside the country?

iirc it was a broth made with ox bones that's boiled for a very long time. Then you add the meat, noodles, rice, chopped leeks, then sprinkle some salt. I can't describe the taste but it was godtier.

not sure I want to marry her yet steady on boyo

got a good pal who's half Asian and he gets fanny on the regular, just not from Asians lol. I'd just teach the little bugger how to fight if it came down to it, nothing is certain yet though and I cannot see myself staying with her desu

>Their women are plastic trying to look like white Americans.

Imagine that korea is your neighbor.
How ANNOYING and IRRITATING and VEXING and GALLING it is.

their national food is us aid surplus
literally spam and sausages soup
topkek

Your right wing government always say something that negates previous apologies. You need to apologize again senpai

how do they even cut such a little penis?

>electronics are "American-y"

just because of exporting ?
most of first world has similar exporting tree
not only for american

sorry, bad english
I was talking about "cultural exports" and the general image they are showing to other countries

Korea is like a silent autistic boy who always sits alone at his desk but is always thinking about swearing and dominating someone, because everyone around him doesn't even listen to him

your life is so shitty and you have only one choice depend yourself on nationalism

One of the tv dramas that helped kick start Korean cultural exports is "Jewel in the Palace". Hardly American

sound like jap posters irl

Yeah, I apologize you for enslaving your country.
We should have kept you as primitive people.

>Be greek
>Wake up in the morning and sit in the table for breakfest
>Lick the surface of table thinking it's a leaked yogurt. (actually it's his fafa's cum which is shot last night)

Half of the shit we did invent.

like..?

Where do you think all of the "female" K-pop stars come from?

For fuck sakes why is this thread turning into korean vs japan monkey woogabuga match again.

It's the greek who posted korean bullying post from the first place

The japanese are waiting around like vultures. Disgusting things Japs are

daily reminder that japanese peoples are get bleached thanks to the korean white genes

leave korea alone
or else

sorry Sup Forums. plz ignore those netouyo posts

>You don't boil meat
You don't know shit.

I think those are ainus. Arent Japanese Korean rape babies of Ainus?

Because people throughout the world are amazed at your country now.

>>No.67859532
Shut up a rural part of the United States.

ahh I see now understand what you say
may be the image of korea foreigners had is mostly made by kpop
because it is major export stuff
and it is fact that korean pop music is influenced by westren
but that is just a business for young kids

korea should've stayed under Japanese rule

same with China

Integrated circuits (including microprocessors), first real transistors (the theory had been patented but nothing working was ever made), optical data disk storage, LEDs, LCDs, etc.

Hello, zainichi sempai.

>sk
>just a bad copy of murrica
>still makes G20 (which has turkey in member list)

>greece
>has remarkable history, language, culture
>pay denbts

Really makes you think

and we also export drama like this pic
but this is not as famous as kpop

do you still love broodwar or has it died down since lol exists?

>Really makes you think
I can feel something different scent from your writing

Are you gaijin?

I liked Three Kingdoms and want to watch some good historical kdramas

Please suggest some, Kim

nah...

>Korea is a bad copy of Japan.
And Japan is a bad copy of murrica.
thats all.

>broodwar
that just became fossil
the latest trend is overwatch

that's somewhat sad but it's what i expected desu

korea bros. I need help
I have seen Sado and it has been one of the best movies I've seen. Please recommend me another Korean movie that is Historically accurate as this movie was

youtu.be/rT5N1wJreRY
tell me that doesnt make you cry

Your entire entertainment industry is soulless and your kpop is nothing but a shameless emulation of American pop. I mean come on, rapping? kpop idols?

wew

It's ok to blame some politicians and jap education when they make a bad gaffe.
but that's not mean government negates previous apologies.

You left out that the whole country adopted some batshit version of protestantism too.
Also recently they just went full femtarded electing a woman president who was secretly controlled as a puppet by some shaman woman, whole shit was anime tier.

I agree. I don't think he is Japanese. I think he is Australian or New Zoolander.

don't be mad
we love you america

at least you ask before calling me engrish teacha

He did
He asked if you are a gaijin

Hmm I don't know about that.

Maybe you individually but in general it doesn't seem so.

gyebaek ,2011

Gwanghae

>Is there any national identity to them? Seriously, wtf?
Well, they do have Taekwondo, quality food, several large international companies, and one of the world's best film industries.

The Korean entertainment industry is actually so superior to anything Europe has to offer, that it's almost tragic.

TIL afghans like america more than koreans

Historical kmovies are shit. Don't watch this.

T.French who lived in Seoul and will go back soon

good movie

>The Korean entertainment industry is actually so superior to anything Europe has to offer, that it's almost tragic.

dumb statement, tho

Africans like us the most.

Can you believe that shit?

It is an accurate statement, though. Every year at least two good movies are made in Korea. That can not be said about any European country. I'm not sure it can be said about the continent as a whole, even.

>filips
well in that case i can't say, i thought you meant the entire European cinematic library is inferior to Koreas

Yes, because we give them a ton of aid (mostly food). The United States is so popular in parts of West Africa that parents are unironically naming their kids "Usnavy" because that's the word written on boats bringing aid.

i rate that movie 7/10. It did give me an interesting view of how life in Joseon court might have been but a bit cheesy especially near the ending. Another good Korean historicalish movie I've seen was peppermint candy 박하사탕. Gave me an insight in to how life might have been like when dicators were in charge of Korea

We're like US more than korea since 1950's

I know but we give aid literally everywhere and these are supposed major allies.

because it's meme tier country that doesn't qualify as meme

At least you have suicide

Your country was africa tier... No in fact it was below africa tier before 1940. African countries had european colonization with them.
But America gave you money to build your country after 1950s, you're just an american creation. That's why your women must submit themselves in front of the white cocks

far better than suck black cocks

>But America gave you money to build your country after 1950s
>I have no idea of how global economy works

>>I have no idea of how global economy works
>t.Kim who tries a shitty comeback by writing a sentence of which he does not know the meaning

>He thinks Algeria is Korea-tier
Shite.

and America also gave you money to rebuild your country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan

I had a French girl in school who constantly insisted that Korean companies like LG and British companies like Land Rover were all actually French companies.

It must be because France has very few internationally recognisable companies themselves. And they want to feel like France plays an important role in the world, when it really doesn't.

>rebuild
France was friend to the nazi in WW2 until allied fucked this shit

No please, show me an instance in which an American installed puppet has used foreign aid to not further this consolidation on power. Korea has gotten where it is today because of Dictator Park

Yet we are 5th or 6th (depends the currency movement) economic power in the world. How do you explain this ?

>power
You are a developed country with a fairly large population, so your cumulative GDP is also fairly large. Per capita your GDP is lower than Germany's or that of the UK. And it's around half of ours.

So yes, the economy is pretty large, but France doesn't have any brands that people know of or encounter in their daily lives. You don't make any cars that are exported, you don't make any electronics, you don't make any movies or games. You're just a medium-sized developed country that really doesn't play a big role in the world.

>Car
Renault is the 4th car manufacturer in the world and Peugeot brings billions to the french state thanks to exportation
French tech is mostly plane, satellite, boats, submarine etc.
Sorry if it's not TV or Video game

I forgot that French cinema is the second biggest revenue in the world after american cinema and about video games I don't know Ubisoft ?

u r absolutly right. k poop is shit. i don't personally listen to it. i still think it has a brightside like.. it makes dating foreigners slightly easier for koreans

Says the oil nigger. What the fuck are you good for? When happens to your country after the oils gone?