ITT: The track which you always skip in an album

Sometimes

>skipping tracks

none on that album because they are all amazing
yes, even loomer and touched

>autism

>skipping sometimes
>of all tracks

I like skipping all albums, they're all shit.

Caroline No

soon*

you know i've fucking had it with these snide opies, they always try to come off as "oh LMAO if i trigger this albums fans i'll get a fuckton of (you)'s" but no, not this fucking time you faggot. i need you to get a life because it's not me and the fans who have the problem, it's YOU AND YOUR INSECURE SHITPOSTING. i need you to take a gun and shoot yourself with it. i need you to j-j-just FUCKIGN DIE YOU SICK FUCK I NEED YOU TO JUST FUCKING DIE you fat cunt you're probably in some fucking basement akin to a 3rd world country just sitting there like "oh if i project my feelings onto these kind Sup Forumstant's i'll just make a big meme thread with 200+ replies and become a legend in community all i gotta do is muh projection, insecurity and shitposting" AGAIN I WILL SAY IT FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

FELLOW Sup ForumsTANT'S BAND WITH ME AND DEFEAT THIS FUCKING CUNT, TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE Sup Forums A NEW WAY, A BETTER WAY, THE BEST WAY WE'LL EVER HAVE

Please tell me this is a pasta

COME WITH ME Sup ForumsTANT'S OUR POWERFUL MEMES ALONG WITH ALL OF OUR GOOD TASTES AND INDIE MANNERISMS WILL HELP CORRECT THIS SHITPOSTERS TASTE

Be Above It from the album Lonerism

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots part 2, Ego Tripping whatever it's called from the album Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

Money from the album The Dark Side of the Moon

Frankie Sinatra from the album Wildflower.

These are only a few that come to mind.

ITT: the only song I downloaded off that album

Weird how that works huh Op?

Every track after Lady Stardust

I always skip Bad, it's ok but not up to par as the rest.

>skipping the best song

No More Runnin

M8

Loomer is ACTUALLY the best though

The fuck is wrong with you?

The album falls apart in the second half, guy

>skipping sometimes

nigga

>In The Aeroplane over the Sea
>Oh Comely

One right opinion isn't gonna fix your wrong one

are you kidding me?
ITAOTS is a dull 4 chord song, and Oh Comely is just too long and sparse to be interesting.

Me too

I can't stand Sometimes either. I don't think it's a bad song, it just seems to have inspired a bunch of shitty indeh rock knockoffs and it's kinda hard to divorce the original track from that.

Top cringe

Water Tower

>dull 4 chords
Did you just not notice the saws, the horns, or any of the lyrics in general?

it is nice. it has some post rock vibes with the strings if im remembering the song right

Sometimes is one of the best track on the album you nigger

>strings
it's all sampled feedback m8
but yeah loomer is like the womb it's tops!

>to pimp a Butterfly
>Complexion
Always skip it as soon as raphsody's verse comes up, its just so fucking garbage.

Skipping Sometimes and Soon?

Sup Forums fucking sucks

i skip glider and the 10 minute version of glider when i listen to the mbv eps compilation