youtube.com/watch?v=sCSKZnpTNNE
youtu.be/YuDbrsZMaD8?t=35s
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
youtu.be/lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd probably hum Earthmover.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLp9vKnb8c0

Humm O)))

>you will never be a 21 year old university student drifting from class to class and leaving an impression on no one while occupying your leisure time with music and reading when in a sudden attempt to alleviate the monotony you volunteer to plant ferns, flowers, and trees near one of the quads with about 40 other students and faculty and, once there, spot a pretty girl wearing a "There's always money in the banana stand" shirt whose facial aesthetics indicate an Asian and Latin heritage, with maybe a bit of Pacific Islander, and whose demeanor suggests she's the type of girl content to spend days listening to music and watching film and wouldn't mind your introversion, and wouldn't mind going to the kitchen to take the cocoa off the stove after you'd long forgotten that you were making some, and who dreams of living in London or Seattle because it's always raining and she could spend half of the weekend napping and then try conjuring some witty banter and jokes that whimsically remind her than it's not a nap if it's 6 hours long and at that moment remember that you're not witty and there's a reason people don't like you, and you've no friends, and no one asks you for a pen or pencil when they've forgotten theirs and then realize that everything's planted and everyone's leaving or already gone and you forgot to tell her you liked the shirt

if i'm on top of her i'd be humming the clit jaw harp

Jesus dude

When was the last time a girl smiled at you, Sup Forums?

Is he still around?

>user, I've gotta confess something, and I'm not sure you're going to like it. In an odd, arguably cruel fashion, I'm glad that you spent all those years alone. No doubt your stories of spending countless days and nights isolated make me sad, but in a sense it's because of those stories that you're here, with me today. I hope that doesn't sound incredibly cruel, and I hope I can make all those lonesome years worth it in the end. I really do.

The last time I went on a date.

She never talked to me again.

i never make eye contact with anyone when out in public so pretty much never

me

Oh no...it came...higher than an aeroplane!

>you will never be an adolescent on vacation in California with your mom and two sisters in a 2010 VW Beetle that your mom rented driving along the Pacific Coast Highway and later through the Santa Lucia Mountains onward to San Fransico and in those several hours realize how much else must exist in the vastness of this planet and decide you want to spend whatever time you have exploring as much of it as possible and later start maintaining several documents tracking places you'd like to visit, customs of said places, and trends in plane-ticket prices among other things, living and breathing for these future prospects and then grow old during which time time molds you into something entirely disparate from what you were as an adolescent without the capacity to even remember how, and when and why everything went wrong and try desperately to conjure concrete images of your youth but only find an indistinct haze as you take another sip from your drink that's neither bitter nor sweet but just meanders infintely in the delicate region of tastelessness seated in your mom's old room staring out the window and remember how much it used to rain in this town when you were young and wonder why it doesn't anymore

>Have you ever been in love, user? Odd question - I know. It's just, I don't think you believe it's possible that someone could ever love you. That's the feeling I get, anyway. Am I wrong?

>Hey, user. Thanks for meeting up with me. I suppose I'll start by telling you that I'm moving back to Chicago. Just gonna rent out a space at my folks' place, and try getting hired at a nearby publisher. Also, no I haven't been answering my phone. I'm sorry, and I hope you weren't worried. The past week or so's rendered me a bit dissolved, and I believed it a disservice to you, and especially myself, to foster any sort of interaction until my raw emotions had yielded, and I'd regained some sense of composure. I'm better now, and I can share what's been on my mind. Once, when I believed you were a misunderstood, but good-natured creature of ill-circumstance, I promised I'd never leave you, but our time together has taught me otherwise and I've no other choice. Perhaps the worst part is that you've yet to even realize that you're the problem here. I mean, with a single hour of interaction others are privy to your covert narcissism and the compensatory fervor with which you consume music, so how in the world aren't you? You don't actually believe that you're superior to other people because you spend 12 hours a day catalouging and listening to music, right? Of course you don't, but I wonder, in fact I've been wondering for the past week, what would happen if through some miracle you were forced to drop that charade and present yourself with an iota of sincerity. I suppose I'll never know, but what I do know is that after this conversation ends, when I'm sitting on the train heading back home, you'll be at yours, trying to repair the tattered remnants of your psyche and convince yourself of whatever masturbatory rhetoric you've become fluent with. I know that you'll try to hate me, but never will, especially never more than you hate yourself. Don't bother trying to contact me.

oh fuck i remember this shit the last time someone posted this thread
this weird greentext shit that gradually gets more morbid

>hum Jordaan Mason to me, user

Why would you post this.

What's your qt gf's favorite tune to cuddle to, Sup Forums?

fuck off

>Have fun last night, lil bro? David told me you went over there to hang out, and you got high and passed out in a guest room. He had to carry you to his car and give you a ride back. I figured you wouldn't remember. Mom doesn't know. Don't worry. No point in weighing down her weak, old heart with the fact that her son is an irresponsible burnout among everything else. But it's not me you should be thanking, it's David. He's the one that invited you and then cleaned up whatever messes you left behind. Honestly, user: Just what exactly are you waiting for? If you were expecting a hand-out, last night was it, and you wasted it unconscious in someone's guest room. Did you hang out with anyone in college, at all? Because I know what you did in high school, and if your college experience thus far resembles that, then last night was the first time in rougly a decade that anyone has volunteered to occupy their time with you, and all you did was give them a reason to never do that again. And for the record, David didn't invite you out of pity. I mean, yeah he noticed that you were alone all the time and he felt bad, but he thought you'd have something to say, something interesting to contribute, something more than that sullen silence if given a chance. I just don't want you contorting last night's events into some silent, spiteful protest. You know I'm just glad that mom's not around to see the ineffectual, failure of a son you've become. We both know that she'd find some way to blame herself despite how obvious it is that you shot yourself in the foot and, be it through stubborness or spite, refused help. Anyway, before I leave you should know that I don't hate you or anything, becaue you're my brother. But I sincerely suggest you disappear, somehow, someway, before mom recovers. You are a lingering burden that this family cannot afford to keep around anymore. Think about it this way: Killing yourself would actually be the most generous thing you've ever done for us.

>tfw when you'll never be besides a woman you thought only existed in dreams, holding one another close on a lumpy but familiar mattress at two in the morning, long after the heat of lust and the post-coital glow and just happy in one another's arms... and you can scooch your butt down playfully but gently so your heads are at the same level on the pillows as you quietly turn your head sideways to whisper in her rosy ear "let the bodies hit the..."

Hummmm hum-hum humhumhumhum, hey Jude

>ywn hum with her d*ck in your mouth

>user, do you know I used to have insomnia? No, really! It probably seems strange, but I never thought to tell you, probably because it, among other things, improved around the time you entered my life. I know that it sounds strange! That's why I've been up thinking about it for the past hour! I mean, I used to be so messed up. Beyond a certain point I just must've existed as an unyielding string of mistakes. My outlook became so bleak. I used to think that, as humans, we were doomed to regret and lament our past because it's only our poor choices that we realize, the good ones all appearing par for the course and never imbuing pride or a sense of self-worth. Then I met you, and though I've known it subconsciously all along, I'm only now aware of how wrong I was. You're certainly not par for the course. Without a doubt you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, user. Every morning when I wake up beside you, remembering our pasts, I appreciate our present even more.

her dick is meant to be ignored, fag

okay babe, anything for you...

>WHAT THE FUCK I GOTTA LIE FO'

>Feigning interactions with pictures on your computer again, user? That's just pathetic.

fuck you bitch shut the fuck up idiot

fuck off moron urf UCKING stupid

All I want is for a qt trap to tenderly massage my anus with her feminine penis.

Disembowel yourself

>I don't get you, user. You stare at me in class, finally muster the might to ask me out, and now that I'm here, you stare sullenly and act like you don't even want me around. Let's get something straight: It was you that called me, yet I'm the only one talking, looking even remotely enthused. I recognize that you're shy, but I thought with a gentle nudge you'd amount to something sociable. I suppose you thought the same thing when you asked me out, too? Well, you clearly don't understand people, user. You probably don't even understand yourself.

No woman talks this eloquently.

>There are two kinds of men in the world, user: Those of influence, both good and bad, and the ineffectual, those that in the grandiose perspective don't matter. You're obviously the latter, but recently I've been thinking that's not too bad a thing. Sure, in your 20 something years you've affected fewer than 5 people in any realistic sense, or accumulated any sense of achievement, but things could be worse. Look, what I'm trying, and failing, to convey gently is that you shouldn't resort to crass and violent means to feel you've contributed something to existence, not if it's only going to hurt others around you. I mean, I-I really hope this isn't horribly off-base or anything, but I see these guys, these guys that are only in their early 20's if even that old, these guys that are hardly even adults, all on the news for murdering their peers with increasing frequency and then I see you in class or hurrying to your dorm, always looking so distant and sullen, and I get nervous. And it's not just me, either. But anyway, I didn't approach you because I think we should be friends or something like that. Your demeanor suggests that you'd want to be friends with me just as much as I'd want to be friends with you. I just don't want you taking a life in a destructive, indirect expression of your malcontent and vitriol. There are more constructive outlets, and if those fail, a quiet suicide is a much better option.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCSKZnpTNNE

Holy fuck. Are you watching me? This one is way too accurate.

today

Last tuesday in my 2D design class.
Should I try smiling back Sup Forums????

Read George Eliot.

>Make a suicide pact with me, user. And don't pretend to be averse to the notion, either. For the past few months I've been reading your journal while you sleep, and I also sold your Pain Teens 7" for Oreos and red paint. Anyway, you should totally do it since your life serves no purpose without me anyway.

tfw no gf to double suicide with

>What's wrong, user? This is what you always wanted, isn't it? You're always harping about how "our senses wear out." This is your chance to spike your adrenaline, and to spite your existence. C'mon. We can jump together. I'll wait as long as you need, and then I'll see you at the bottom.

This post is a cruelty on yourself, your peers, and me. Why?

I'd hum c major and ask her to hum E Phrygian in unison. If she can't, I'd velociraptor the fuck out of there, yo.

>Last night I dreamt that I was walking through a city at night. It was raining, and across every street vapor rose from the tar and cement, and everyone seemed to me a stranger, even the neon signs nearby obscured by the haze. Crowds shuffled by, their consituents always a singular, featureless apparition of wet, black leather sheen, and lit smart-phone screens. Through those streets I drifted, an alien from comfort or kin, until arriving at a cluttered, cold and lonesome apartment and resigning myself to medication and sleep, and then I woke up. It was more like a nightmare. With your stories, and all that you've told me, I suppose that's how you felt for a very long time, and I'm sorry.

who tf writes these

probably r9k users

>user, do you ever ponder our position in history? Well, of course you do, but to what extent? It's bothering me a lot, lately. I feel as though behind and after us are eras of extravagance, and we're just a bridge to something better, a necessary mediocrity, and I'm not sure if I'd rather be complacent like most others or allow myself to be molded by this discontent, so the more I think about it, the more I regret it, or at least I think I do. Maybe I'd regret the decision to remain content too. Maybe I'm the mediocre one, too busy and narcissistic psychoanalyzing myself to realize this stupor is mine and mine alone... ...Sheesh! I've been rambling like an idiot again, haven't I? I'm sorry, user. At least I have you. I know I'll never be mediocre in your eyes, and that's enough for me.

>I'm sorry, user. I can't tell you how to reconcile your past and present. I can't offer you all of the answers. I just can't. What I can offer is my shoulders and spine to lean on, and my hands and heart to hold.

baileyposters come back

nobody here kill yourself alright?

you madman

youtu.be/YuDbrsZMaD8?t=35s

fucking unty I swear ..

When I'm weak I draw strength from you
And when you're lost I know how to change your mood
And when I'm down you breathe life over me
Even though we're miles apart we are each other's destiny

i should have kissed you on the boat and now its been 3 years and im sad and

never
2d girls arent real you pathetic WEEB
bloodhail
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
unty is wild and im not sure if he's even joking anymore

She a qt

y'all weird af

Whhy

>There's always money in the banana stand
DROPPED

Radiorayorayorayoraradio cuz when i got the music i got a place to go

Miss, if you're not going to buy the mattress I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store.

Today, my gf :-)

>Mornin', sleepy head! This is what I look like in the morning. Surprise! Think you can drag an ugly goon like me around, calling me your girlfriend?

What are you babbling about?

i missed you tropicalcurtains

>tfw 75% of the board doesn't know who that is

Holy fucking shit dude

What this user said is true. None of these dialogue texts come across as realistic. They are written in language which would not flow well in speech. To add to that- weaving in more complex language does not enrich the text, it detracts from the message as it is so out of place. This girl is saying something extremely emotional, so use language which could realistically be composed in the moment. To make the text more interesting, use fairly basic imagery as this not only contributes to the emotion but does not distract the reader.

Why do you look like a child?

>You lost your best friend and your first real love all in one hit and everything got worse every time you tried to make it better. The best summer of your life is one you might never be able to find again, the endless summer you had created for yourself to live in but that was shattered so quickly. Slowly everything became normal again but normal isn't what lit the fire in your heart. What was his name again?

>But you don't get sad about it anymore, isn't that right? It's so far away, all of those memories are out of reach now. I guess you're happy deep down, because it gave you something to write about. It inspired you creatively and your ideas are so passionate and beautiful now. But what do you really want? Did you ever ask yourself that?

>You probably don't even understand yourself
Like anyone does? This is probably the hardest thing in the world do to. And I don't mean knowing what your favorite colors are and shit like that

me too

The Horst Wessel Lied.

why man

Flight of the bumblebee

TOO REAL

TOO FUCKING REAL

(snare x4)

>tfw Sup Forums has the best tfwnogf feels out of any board

lol i knew it was him when i saw shabak

I have a qt russian "internet" gf
she's in aberdeen
I still feel so lonely

music for this feel?

youtu.be/lCu_wd_bulw

These girlposts are all unty aren't they

prob
its pretty good though, really depressing for tfwnogf peeps

What a pathetic thread. U're all losers.

no, u

nuh-uh, u're mom

Pleeeeaaasee Dont Give Meeeee HIVeeeee

got me there

i know we didnt talk for that long but maybe if i would have said i was in love with you more than i had ever felt before, maybe if i had said anything other than just twisting it up into some ironic joke, then i wouldnt just be laying here remembering how you told me you never wanted to speak to me again. maybe then i would feel like i was anything other than completely empty after you said you couldnt keep me around in your life anymore. i know you felt more comfortable around me than you had with almost anyone, and i know you missed me when you said goodbye, but none of that matters now, because nothing matters now