ITT Musicians that are literally you

ITT Musicians that are literally you.

For me it’s Thom Yorke – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Life's good

You sound like you really like yourself a lot.

you have cancer?

no....

and a Stuttering Problem

For me it's Trent Reznor - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

He doesn't HAVE cancer

He IS cancer

For me it's Jim Morrison - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

For me it' Mozart - Underrated, affirmative and with a scatological sense of humour.

For me it's Rebecca Black - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

>being nihilistic in the 21st century
>calling yourself intelligent
m'fedora

For me it's Merzbow - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

For me it's Steve Albini - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

This fucking thread

My sides

For me it's Henry Rollins - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

For me it's Steve Harwell-intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's Pete Townshed - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

seriously though
"its all science lol like nothing matters" is such a shitty teenage way of thinking

Mine is Jonathan Davis - A little eccentric, but a well meaning, totally swell guy at the end of the day.

For me it's MC Ride - intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour.

For me it's Freddie Mercury - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

agreed, nihilism is a joke.

Thin white duke era bowie

Pic related, literally me

For me it's Michael Gira - I rape women.

you sure this isn't a cringe thread?

For me it's Chris Martin - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Newfag

For me it's Soulja Boy - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

please make this a new meme

Stop stealing memes from other boards please.

>new meme
kys newfag

>being this new

Are you fucking kidding me

For me it's GG Allin. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

retard

For me it's Die Antwoord - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

For me it's David Gilmour - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked scent for 'puma', if you catch my drift.

For me it’s Brian Jones – intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

And your lazy eye. Don't forget your lazy eye.

Any musician has way too much discipline for me to be comparable to them.

brian willson

Does that include being a manlet? He is 5'5 you know.

im getting too old for this shit.

For me it's also Thom Yorke.

My name is Thomas, I have a fucked up eye and my music is shit.

For me it's Cameron Carpenter - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.