Give me one reason why I shouldn't drop a $5,000 bet on OKC tonight

Give me one reason why I shouldn't drop a $5,000 bet on OKC tonight.

You owe rent and you're a NEET

>Its the NBA
Not saying they'll win, but it'll go 7 games just for the extended TV coverage.

>owe rent
>am NEET

hmm.

>implying his "roommates" make him pay rent

The NBA wants this to go to game seven so OKC will be sandbagging.

You will lose that money.

They're a better team at home.

Because you're better off betting them in game 6 at even money?

Narrative. Im convinced the nba is semi-rigged. If they want gsw to win, the refs will give them calls. This series is going to go to 7 for the sole reason that it's worth a lot of money for the NBA. The actual win result isnt rigged but they'll do everything in their power to give teams advantages all the time. "Suspend Draymond? Nah, we want gsw in the finals, senpai, it's money"

Refs were giving calls for GSW last game and they still lost

cause you should be a big boy and drop 10.000 euros

yeah but they can also switch their stance in mid-series too, it depends. the entire country will be watching tonight to see if >73-9 is, indeed, over, or if the meme is on life support. if they let the players play free, we'll be happy we saw an awesome game no matter who wins. nba already can play the fuck out of either GSW or OKC angle entering the finals. if there's rigging afoot it'll make people turn off gamess 6 and 7, and they've learned alot from a decade plus of past mistakes by stretching series to 7. ratings are a very delicate measure.

Because gambling is the finest thing a person can do, if he's GOOD at it. And you'd be a stupid stupid man to bet agains the Warriors.

I think Warriors will lose....lots of media about what went wrong. great for ratings too!!

MAMA MIA

Because statistically, the Warriors have a better chance of winning two games this series than one

They're done. They have been done.

> confirmed not watching the game

Refs were also giving OKC a lot of calls. I'm not saying they didn't give the Warriors calls, but it was pretty evenly (albeit shittly) officiated

Lebron vs Durant will be the greatest final this decade

Curry is going to start chucking from 30 feet and make 10+ three pointers in each of the next three games. He's going to chuck early and chuck often and it's going to work because you can't guard him that deep without leaving Klay wide open. Screencap my post and save for future use when the golden memers are in the finals.

It's Rucker Park time

Curry doesn't have the balls to do it.

He's invisible.

take the spread

Warriors barely scrape by the next 2 games.

Curry drops 15 3's in game 7 for the win smashing the record for most 3's in a game.

Cap this.

I guarantee you the Memeiors game plan these next three revolves around curry chucking deep. Backs against the wall and nothing to lose. Thunder are gonna get obliterated.

I think you believe this.

I think you're a fool to not seriously consider the feed off Curry chucking threes strategy. He's the best shooter to ever play the game and they have nothing to lose from here on out and nothing else has worked. Only game they won OKC let them win to throw then off. They might let them win tonight for the glorious home court victory instead. If they don't have control of this game by half, Curry will into chuckmode.

If you are actually a gambler you would know about the zig zag rule and would bet accordingly

Because it's against the rules of Sternball for OKC to sweep Golden State in 5.

Not if his teammates give him the balls.

I think Thunder are gonna drop this game honestly. They can relax a bit and GSW will play the best they can.

>Thunder are gonna get obliterated because the memeiors are going to take statistically awful shots

can you say delusional

He cant chuck against Adams. They have him covered by half court. He's fucked.

statistically awful shots that curry will statistically make often

adams can't guard him past the three point line only up to.
except it's not a stastically awful shot for him. the whole reason he's not shooting threes well this serious is they can switch on him up to around the three point line. all he needs to do is take two or three steps back and abuse them in open space, creating wide open deeeeeep threes. otherwise they can get a hand in his face. he needs to shoot 20 threes per game unless the thunder let them win tonight in order to go for the easier at home close out win.

>serious
*series

>the whole reason he's not shooting threes well this series is illegal screens don't overcome playoff effort.
Fixed that for you.

His main weapon is loooooong gone and not coming back.

You have no idea for some reason. Ignorance.

This guy has it figured out. Curry has aimbot, now that the Memeiors don't have the leeway to try anything else i.e. conventional basketball, they're just going to let Curry shoot. And he'll make those shots, being fucking Curry

No way the Jewish overlords are going to let the greatest team of all time not even win the ring, use that 5k on the Warriors winning the series or the whole thing

Yes they took away their bread and butter multiple screen play but there's absolutely no way to stop Curry from raining 30 footers on their head all night long. If you try and regularly engage him that deep he will blow by you or create a wide open shot. It's seems crazy but we've also never ever seen a player as accurate that deep before. They always incidentally leverage that talent in wins, now they need to bank on it. They are out of options. Time for le rainman.

Septable-double for Westbrook next game, he is playing against worst defender in NBA.

But Warriors will win and lose in Oklahoma.

>If you try and regularly engage him that deep he will blow by you

He is not going to blow by anyone with those gimby ankles let alone westbrook

he's already done so routinely this series but he's been shaken cause not used to getting contested so much. it only takes a few 30 footers going in to bring the whole thing down. he had popped some early in a couple games this series but they missed then he quit shooting them whereas that usually won't stop him. he needs to keep jacking those deep uncontested shots up. it spreads the floor so much no team can guard it. he did it in many games this season already. he needs to do it even more now.

Problem is he can't defend and Westrbook will just drive to the basket and draw fouls and foul out someone, most like Green who is too important for offence. I can't see any team beating the other 3 times in a row so I think GSW will win but lose the series.

Stopping westbrook is piss easy: sag off and make him shoot jumpers. He's more efficient driving because it creates more opportunities: an easy layup, a foul shot where he shoots at a high percentage or an assist, probably to kd or ibaka for three or an easier two. A jumper will yield less efficiency per attempt, it's that simple. The benefit of sagging off stacks with Curry who now has more energy on offense.

If driving is so easy why is curry shit at it?

you don't have 5000 handy

>lmao just sag off!
>Westbrook literally leaping from near foul line, laying out, and finger rolling it
Stop that

You cant, lmao. That's real basketball.

err he's not but his game is threes, not driving. he gets easy layups as a product of being forced to respect his three. it was funny how many easy layups he missed last game tho. never seen anything like that in my life.

It's painful reading your posts.

stop readin them then idiot

I don't know shit about NBA but I put bet on GSW so they better fucking win.
Hopefully you dropped that 5k and you lose it faggot.

No. It's a train wreck I can't turn away from.

ok kid

>luckleap is real basketball

HOME
COURT
ADVANTAGE

Get your heads out of yours asses, warrior fans. OKC is too long and has a blueprint to beat your bitch asses. This reminds me of 95 Rockets vs. Majic with out the sweep.

Are you literally so retarded as to not respect Currys ability to drive and finish? Have you never seen a Warriors game? He has excellent handles (better than Westbrook), and drives with a very high efficiency. Last game was the worst I have seen him, but it was definitely an exception.

>leave steph curry to me

his daughter is ugly af

Durant gets dominated by LBJ mate

It's going to be difficult for OKC to close out in Oakland tonight, I'd save it for Game 6 if I were you

>not betting on GS to meme out a win at home and then lose in Game 6

It's like you want to throw away money.

>Durant gets shut down by LBJ
>Westbrook scores 45+
>repeat x4
>Series Over

>implying LBJ doesn't average 35 a game and a tripdub
Cavs have that series down because now everyone is healthy and kyrie will dominate

Steph Curry