Why do people only consider this part Asia?

Why do people only consider this part Asia?

The other parts are inhabited by brown people not yellow people. Hence it's part of brown people land not asia.

Brits consider South Asia as Asia.

>He left Mongolia uncircled

They don't, it's just what we do in North America because all the Asians here are from there. In the UK, they call South Asians "Asian" and East Asians "Oriental".

anglos only consider that part of asia

anglos suck at geography

Mongolians aren't really considered """"Asian""""

>The word Asia originated from the Ancient Greek word Ἀσία, first attributed to Herodotus (about 440 BCE) in reference to Anatolia or to the Persian Empire, in contrast to Greece and Egypt. It originally was just a name for the east bank of the Aegean Sea, an area known to the Hittites as Assuwa.

Maybe Orientalism?

really makes u think

Yes, I wish people would use this term more when referring to people from those geographic locations.

The meaning of orient is essentially the same as the meaning of asia though

What?

Only idiots think like that

are indians asian?

""""Asian"""""= Chinks, Gooks, Flips, Nips, Thai, and rice chinks. They're all very similar culturally.

Anyone from Asia is Asian.

South-East Asia is within the Indian cultural sphere pham (or was historically, anyway)

how about south east asians?

Asian = all Asians
Orient = highlighted area on map

but they're racially mongoloid

Indian sphere to me = India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Nepal.

The Orient is the East, traditionally comprising anything that belongs to the Eastern world, such as the Middle East (Near East) or the Far East, in relation to Europe. In English, it is largely a metonym for, and coterminous with, the continent of Asia. In France and other countries of Western Europe, it also denominates the countries of North Africa.

:v

yeah but he said culture
Why so? Nepal is the only country among those with strong Indian cultural influence today, the others have drifted apart due to religious differences

but FIFA includes various ME cunts and even Australia into ASIA qualifiers.

Did you know that Japan is NOT part of Asia?

1) Yes
2) No, I've just learnd of that

>Old shit notion from 19 century

You forgot to encircle Canada

>Guam
>Chinese Taipei

Well for one they used to be one country and the also share the same religions, languages, and cultures. Urdu is Hindi with a bit of Farsi and Arabic.

why does the map doesn't include mongolia, and some other SEA countries? pretty sure they're considered asian

3) No you're a cheeky liar watanabe.

>They used to be the same country?
You mean the Raj?

We don't really. The government and the BBC do that in order to conflate civilised people with pakis.

"Chinese Taipei" is actually a team's name of Taiwan.

Philippine doesn't use chopsticks and hanja. they're culture aren't same about east asia.

And if you're classifying by religions, Pakistan and bangladesh have more in common with the middle east and sri lanka with SEA

Before I started using the internet extensively, when I was hearing Asia, I was thinking mainly of Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, etc. and the more eastern parts pretty much just China.

This is what Greeks consider to be Asia for the most part.
Now though, the meaning is starting to change because the rest of the World means "the Far East" when saying Asia.

Viets neither, but they are still part of Asian ethnicity.

they do traditionally do use chopsticks and hanja though, they're basically swamp chinese

>And if you're classifying by religions, Pakistan and bangladesh have more in common with the middle east and sri lanka with SEA
Sri Lankans, Indians, Pakistani's, and Bengali's are all friends and interact with one another. South East Asians are typically found interacting with East Asians(minus Mongolia)

Nah. they used Hanja and their culture were like china.

>Indians, Pakistani's, are all friends

had a laff

but in all seriousness yes, those countries are closer to being "indian" than anything, but there is ///some/// cultural similarity with SEA, given the long term influence of hinduism and buddhism in the region

at least here they are :^)

They would probably be way more asian by now if they hadn't been BLEACHED so hard by spics and yanks.

It's about time we finally get you people to stop calling us Mexicans. Don't ever compare us to those junkies.

I'm not too keen on Mexicans or hispanics in general but I quite like you guys for what it's worth.

hol' up there nigger

the mess is less messy and more richer than the its northern SEA counterparts

The letters aren't chingchongy enough.

Ah yes, luscious Siberian steppes.

Historically nomad area is vast.
Not only Mongolia.

Malaysia is. Indonesia is poorer than Thailand or Vietnam.

as are singapore and brunei
and vietnam is poorer than indonesia, i think

Thank you for remembering that Thailand and Vietnam are East Asian and not the same as those Australoid islanders to the south with their cancerous Abrahamic religions and traditions.

Singapore, Malaysia, and Brunei is richer than all of Mainland, Indonesia is roughly the same as Thailand and richer to Vietnam

We are heavily influenced by china before. Infact the oldest Chinatown in the world is in Manila.

everyone knows thailand as the capital of ladyboys

East Asian. Not like the Philippines or Indonesia.

Thailand is East Asia incarnate.

How do we read these graphs?

they're differently marked for each country as relevant to it

whats hard about them though

Got it. Have foggy mind lately.

Yea Southeast Asians are nothing like East Asians culturally

Maybe there's more modern influence in pop culture and such but Southeast Asians don't study, are lazy, are laid back, etc

Very different from East Asians

Not really.That would be East-Asia.

>Cheese education

The reason Northeast Asia mentioned as typical Asia is because we have the most different feature comparing Westerners.

Even India is classified as same Asia region, They still look quite similar with Westerners. They are Caucasoid in anthropological term, the term also pointing Europeans and Arabians

>Pathetic Mongolia excepted from us