Discuss.

I like it

>no Messi

Are they selling him?

Are they gonna stay without Qatar? If so 9/10

Iniesta looks like he is 60.

?

why do they try to make neymar look white

...? Do you need me to buy you some glasses?

Who is the grandad in the middle?

Zidane.

cheap Crystal Palace knockoff tbhqh

Meh

why does busquets look like he's wearing eyeliner

Feels a bit empty without sponsor and compared to this season's. They should move the unicef to the front if it's going to stay empty

Its the way it should be. Don't encourage them, they maybe lurk viatnamesse cartoon forums. The sponsors are the cancer of football alongside diving.

those shirts are too long or move the crest and nike lower, also how can messi wear nike if he is adidas

No sponsors is the ideal situation compared to the rest looking at Uniteds kit practically a massive Chevrolet advert

I applaud sponsorless shirts but that is a bit uninspired.

scruffy bunch

could at least tuck their shirts in

Oh look, its the Nike pattern with barcas colors

looks pretty cheap

"sponsorless"

you could've just circled nike to make your point, mustafa

The horizontal pattern looked way better imo

>thinking the kit manufacturer is a sponsor

go back to your fried chicken, tyrone

That's nothing.

The kit manufacturer is nike dumbo

beko is another sponsor

GOAT 10/10 will cop

that is exactly what i said

THE BEST TEAM IN HISTORY LAAD

they don't, you have poor eyesight.

no, fuck you

He's on the far right mate

>4/5 of Barca's champions league wins have been within the last 10 years
They'll disappear into nothingness once Messi goes diabetic from all that sprite.

outside of pique, they are an ugly ass team senpai

>no Messi

These are pretty good. I like how the sleeves are a darker shade of blue.

Trying too hard to look badass. It also looks like shit.

Did spee complain in 2009 about serie A being INTER WINS LOL?

>No Qatar

Finally I can buy a Barça shirt again

Is this PES or some shit?

Aren't they still trying to get a sponsor though? I think some people have been saying Pepsi lol

probably why he's not at the center whereas nerman and iniesta, who are nike boys, are

meme

Messi looks old

Such a stupid fucking design. Along with Juventus, easily one of the ugliest traditional uniforms in sports.

why?

They finished behind Juve every year until juve got busted for calcioppoli and got relegated to Serie B stripped of their titles won during the two years and also had to sell some players of them Zlatan to Inter

vertical stripes is the most common design in football

Isn't Busquets going to City?

Didn't mean to quote :^)

the collar part looks kinda dumb, should be one colour not continue the stripes.

Why do they look like they wear a spiderman suit

because they are superheroes

Makes them all look a bit chubby

Vertical stripes are supposed to have the opposite effect.

I like it a lot, kinda looks like based Meyba t-shirt from the late 80s, which was the first barça's t-shirt I've owned.

I know people usually don't give a shit about retro vibes (even less nowadays with the whole we need to sell worldwide thing going on) but I guess those who support the club being "socis" will remember it. I mean, who the fuck will care in England about it having the old Meyba style?

> who the fuck will care in England about it having the old Meyba style?

But user plenty of people in England are familiar with that kit due to Gary Lineker and Mark Hughes

True. My fault. I said England just to name a country that likes football as much as the spanish do just to prove that most of the people don't remember/don't care old style kits even in a country that values football tradition such as yours. It's all about selling shirts to the millenials now, consumerism at its finest without taking those traditions in consideration.

Personally, I loved the Old Trafford ManU t-shirt and I'd be glad to see a new iteration of it (it's not like I support them, but I'm just trying to make a point here).

I don't even bother about thailand or china which of course don't care at all thought it seems to be a prioritary market for all the big clubs.

its only blank because they dont have a sponser yet, and you can guarantee they will in a month or so

I'm definitely buying it before they stick fucking Qatar on the front.

Fuck off, I wish >we could go back to sponsorless shirts.

>leaving liverpool out
fuckin abls.

>Fuck off, I wish >we could go back to sponsorless shirts.
And then you'd complain when the team isn't winning the league every year and can't strengthen because they're missing 10% of their revenue.

No, they're just in the middle of negotiations at the moment

nah, moving unicef to the front would look better than completely empty

so true, everybody loves having messi, suarez and neymar in the same team but they don't want the sponsors that pay their transfers and wages

I guess the PL will eventually stabilize into a two-threeteamswinlol.

Which ones will they be?

I wish shirts were less expensive.

70 fucking euros is 1/10 of the median wage here ffs

What should I ask the barber to get Iniesta's haircut?

well without oil money it would've been United+one of Arsenal/Liverpool. i guess i could've just written UNITEDWINSLOL and be done with it.

Right now you can't really predict, since it takes decades for one or two teams to dominate a league and there will most likely always be enough money in the league to allow more than 2 teams to be competitive.

ask him to wear a blindfold

Poortugal has lower wages than Argentina? wtf, I thought you were located in western Europe aka the firstest world

ask for chemotherapy

Can you get me a job pls?

It literally was exclusively Chelsea/United/City for over 10 years until this season

We are on a crisis right now, highest unemployment of the decade

>mfw I nded to work 2 days to earn a original shirt
I feel you poorfagbro

>Aye wat cut u want senpai

>Gimme dat past my best, rapidly ageing look

>Say no more

>empty without sponsor

Euro"""sports""" ladies and gentlemen

it's like an nba/nfl game without commercials, if those only had one commercial instead of hundreds

>history
>2005-2015

>DAT SYMMETRY FOR SERIE A THO