baseball-reference.com/
fangraphs.com/
baseballsavant.com/
baseballprospectus.com/
brooksbaseball.net/
rosterresource.com/mlb-depth-charts/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUlFRD_yRP8
m.mlb.com/video/topic/69490714/v738072783/sdsf-crawford-connects-for-walkoff-single-in-10th/?query=crawford
cbssports.com/mlb/news/jennie-finch-set-to-make-history-as-the-first-woman-to-manage-a-pro-baseball-team?linkId=24906321
mccoveychronicles.com/2016/5/24/11761714/sf-giants-trade-rumors-suggestions-outfield
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS URIAS

Royals

The Land

>Rags

>Clay is pitching tonight

baka

White Sox please stop collapsing.

At the Yankee game right now. That autistic dude that catches all those bp and foul balls is here

When memes cross over into the real world

Daily reminder josh hamilton and oscar tavares killed people

h

Is there any doubt now that the Pirates are the dirtiest team in baseball?
>Reds series
HBPfest that nearly leads to a brawl
>Cubs series
HBPfest that nearly leads to a brawl
>D'backs series
HBPfest that results in broadcasters getting BTFO.

Does anyone here pay close attention to doyers minors? HS teammate of mine got called up to pitch in Tulsa a month ago and his stats look good so far and talk I hear around town that hd might see the bigs in the near future. Just kinda curious if anyone can confirm this or has even actually heard of him. SP Brock Stewart

>avocado abobe anything

It's pretty clear. Not often you see two players get hit in the head in one game. If it was a team besides Pittsburgh, /MLB/ wouldn't have stopped talking about it

So I'm at the Yankee/Blue Jays game right now and I was watching the pre-game practice. This girl about 8 or 9 comes on the field, it looked like she had cancer so let her meet some of the players. One of the coaches had the idea of her throwing a few pitches to a couple of the players during batting practice. She threw a few pitches to Texiera. He swung and missed on them and told her she was a really good pitcher.

Next came up Arod, he was telling her to "throw the heat" and "not hold anything back." First pitch was kind of lobbed towards the center and Arod just crushed it to right field. He had a little smirk after he did that. Next pitch and he sent it almost 500 feet to dead center. He starting laughing and told her to throw a little harder. So next pitch she put a lot into it and Arod hit a liner up the middle missing her head by about 2-3 feet. At this point he was hysterical. When he stopped laughing he said it was alright and pointed to Sabathia and said, "You still throw better than him."
The girl walked away to her parents crying. I saw him walking up to them and I thought he was going to apologize but instead he just looked the mom in the eye and said, “I swing a big bat but I got a bigger bat in my pants.” Both parents were looking at him incredulously and he just takes step back and swing at an imaginary ball and goes, “An A-bomb for Arod!.”

underage b&

Banana being first is the problem, now go post in that thread instead

nice, a non shitty op for the general

kek

giants were 42-21 in mid-june of 2014 and went 46-53 the rest of the season, barely making it into the wild card game

and won the world series

yup

That's pretty interesting. Did they win the wild card game?

they did

must have been a close game, I'm sure their opponent must have started a good pitcher

Daily reminder that the Pirates willingly placed their entire 2014 season in the hands of Edinson Volquez by starting him in the 2014 NL Wild Card game.

So,
>your team
>how many games you've been to so far this year
>your favorite place to sit

Giants
Arcade seats behind right field

You niggas?

>braves are 2-19 at home, giving them as many home losses already as the 1998 Yankees had all season

MÉXICO

MÉXICO

MÉXICO

MÉXICO

>Daily reminder that the Pirates willingly placed their entire 2014 season in the hands of Edinson Volquez by starting him in the 2014 NL Wild Card game.

I haven't seen this pasta in a while.

>your team
Mariners
>how many games you've been to so far this year
>your favorite place to sit
First base line, but those are expensive.

Clayton Kershaw
Reserve because of the view. Field is fine but your neck has to be turned too often and too much even if behind the dugouts. Kazmir's 12K's yesterday.

Winning an Eeries the next year kind of tanked it

Still nice to see it once in awhile for old times sake.

>His team doesn't have 30 wins

Why isn't your team elite like the Giants and Cubs, /mlb/?

I like view Reserve but I got really fucking tired of all the season ticket baby boomer old bitches and dudes talking about their families and little Charlie's grades and shit. No one in the reserve ever seemed to get that into the game. Frustrating as shit desu pham bam.

>guaranteed replies

pls stop bullying him. Living with that hairline is bad enough.

Simple. The Indians had a bunch of rain/cold weather delays in April.

You're not supposed to respond to the post.

Daily reminder that the Pirates willingly placed their entire 2015 season in the hands of Gerrit Cole by starting him in the 2015 NL Wild Card game.

This needs to be JUST shooped onto people

I wonder if the hair loss was due to losing the entire 2014 season in one game?

youtube.com/watch?v=qUlFRD_yRP8

JUST

Are Avila and Navarro the worst catching duo in the league?

I found it so hard to believe that was the first shortstop to hit a grand slam in Major League Baseball postseason history.

Mariners
1 in oakland, rarely go to safeco
not sure about seats in safeco, behind visitor dugout in oakland

>tfw he was supposed to be a Mendoza line SS
>tfw he's always been elite defensively
>tfw he's developed into a silver slugger as well
>tfw he's the best overall SS in the game

Based Crawford

CRAW CRAW. Love that dude.

nice catch

White Sox
Right field lower box

BASED CHINAMAN

m.mlb.com/video/topic/69490714/v738072783/sdsf-crawford-connects-for-walkoff-single-in-10th/?query=crawford

Jennie Finch set to make history as the first woman to manage a pro baseball team

cbssports.com/mlb/news/jennie-finch-set-to-make-history-as-the-first-woman-to-manage-a-pro-baseball-team?linkId=24906321

>JBJ Hitting leadoff tonight

SOMEONE FUCKING FIRE THIS PIECE OF SHIT MANAGER

WHY THE EVERHBDFSIRUEQUR

WHY WOULD YOU PUT A GUY GOING FOR A 30 GAME HIT STREAK IN THE FUCKING LEADOFF SPOT ?

ESPECIALLY IN A 5 SPOT JUMP

Giants
None yet, going on the 10th
Lower box near the visiting bullpen for top bantz.
Btw can you see from the arcade seats? Always wanted to sit there probably will this season

How many more consecutive games will Shitcinnati lose?

>Mike Moustakas has been placed on the 15-day D.L. with a right ACL tear

Fucking amazing view. You get the fun vibe of the bleachers but with a better view. Plus a chance to catch dingers and Pence will toss us balls.

To give him more at bats you fucking retard how hard is that to understand

No fucking shit but whenever you bump a fucking player 5 spots into one of the more difficult positions to hit, it ruins your fucking rhythm you dipshit.

>melky cabrera killed two royals with one swing of the bat

None of what you said was true.

Royals still won that series

Glad to know this is your first time watching the fucking MLB.

Glad that Pedroia always fucking cries whenever he's put in the top spot because he says he hates hitting there.

Glad you've never played baseball either.

>tfw Melky asked that his AVG not be counted among qualified hitters when he was suspended so that Buster could have the batting title instead of him

Why is he such a great guy, /mlb/?

He didn't get a ring that year?

Pedroia being a whiney faggot who can't go on any rides at a theme park hardly proves your point. If JBJ fails to get a hit because of where hes placed in the lineup is seriously embarrassing.

You're lack of understanding that pushing a player into the fucking leadoff spot kills their rhythm is what's astounding.

Even if he doesn't get a fucking hit, hitting leadoff always fucks over most players, only a handful amount of players are even good enough at hitting in that spot in the first place.

Just look at how sub-par Mookie has fucking been compared to the rest of the lineup this year and he's supposed to be our best hitter aside from Xander.

Not even worth talking to you.

What do you think of Brisbee's take here, Jints bros?

mccoveychronicles.com/2016/5/24/11761714/sf-giants-trade-rumors-suggestions-outfield

>Pirates sweep the Snakes
>Greg Brown BTFO Tony La Russa

Raise it.

he did.

>dbags

He seemed to do just fine when he was moved from the bottom of the line up. I understand lead off is a different animal but youre honestly just making excuses and being a fucking fag.

>Cole hit a HR

Can the NL West be wiped off the map yet?

>One-tool player whose power would be cut in half by AT&T

Nah

>I understand that it's a retarded decision to bounce a guy out of his groove for putting him in ten different spots in ten different days, but I'm going to argue with you anyways

fucking leaf

Depends on whether there is a minor league pitcher that the Giants have in the farm who is likely going to have TJS in the future.

Mike Moustaks has a torn ACL from colision in foul territory with Gordon. He was placed on 15 day DL.

Fuck. Hopefully Brent Eibner can do a decent job. Merrifield is doing pretty good.

Occasional reminder that the only team in the NL West (and the only team in California) not good enough to win a pennant in 27 years is the Los Angeles Dodgers.

>ACL tear
>15 day DL

When the Mariners win the pennant this year, you can change that to (and the only team on the West Coast).

No thanks pham

I like having a stocked well of young pitchers, not 40 year old players in their last year

>Miami-Tampa game today
>11,399 attendance (36.7% full)

Why is Florida allowed to have professional sports teams again?

Why did you ever doubt me /mlb/?

>memeiners
>winning a pennant

Why do you care about attendance figures during a day game on a work/school day?

I'm just saying giving up Zack Wheeler doesn't seem so bad now even if it was for a shitty rental.

Attendance is universally bad for all their pro teams. Every year. Even when they're competitive. I'm sorry you live in mosquitoland, but there are more deserving cities that would actually support those franchises.

>mccoveychronicles.com/2016/5/24/11761714/sf-giants-trade-rumors-suggestions-outfield
>Beltran waves his no trade clause to be a fourth outfielder with the Giants.
Dream on, son.

They put him on it prior to learning about the ACL. I know it's a season ending injury.

>Braves not having the worst record
this is wrong

The guy wants to win a WS doesn't he?

d'Arnaud and Plawecki by far. Luckily we've got based Rene Rivera right now.

>Doyers

>doyers taking the division

>its another blue jays get no hit for 7 innings episode