1. your clay

1. your clay
2. would you welcome german refugees to your qnt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUcM-6oKp4A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Quarter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germans_in_Russia,_Ukraine_and_the_Soviet_Union
michaellaitman.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yesy
yes

No

Gulag
Yes

Depends on what you mean by that.

>would welcome german refugees
wtf sweden yes

yes

America
If they aren't zombies or "Germans"(Turks, Africans, Balanites, Arabs, Russians, etc.) I'd prefer them over what we get now.

which germans do you mean? the muslim ones or the cuck ones?

we already did in 1945

Muslim cucks

the cucked ones obviously dude

1. Israel
2. not unless they convert.

No. We made that mistake before.

how do you even convert to an ethnoreligion

Hue

Honestly, no.

Yes. But they will have to prove their worth by going through the gauntlet/takeshi's castle.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUcM-6oKp4A

Ethnic germans? Sure.

Pay the rabbi for fake birth certificates or whatever is it they use.

you study about the religion and show that you're willing to take its commandments upon yourself.
It's that easy (well, depends on your definition of easy).

no germans are fucking retarded

Sure, germs are civilized folk.

So you have to convert to become Israeli? So much for that mutual hospitality

>He trusts the eternal to be hospitable

you could probably also just live here for a little while and be granted citizenship when your Hebrew's good enough (There are a lot of
"ethno-Israeli" non-Jewish slavs of Jewish descent living here), but in order to REALLY be Jewish you've got to go down the orhodox Jewish conversion path.
But in our defense, anyone who truly decides to convert gets indisputably accepted into the ethnoreligion aside from minor, almost unnoticeable prohibitions (only one I know of is that a convert cannot marry a Cohen - a Jewish priest).
There's also a saying in Judaism, that although only the Jewish people have fully accepted the Torah (supposedly), there are many people from other nations who accepted the Torah as well, and if their intentions are pure they should be accepted into the Jewish people and be treated as such for every intent and purpose.

Flag
Yes, we have done since their unification wars

1. flag
2. no, never

1. Argentina
2. no, actual Germans are a bunch of self-hating, liberal and brainwashed faggots

Only the qt frauleins

1. Siesta
2. We have like 200k German refugees on the coast, they fled from depression.

All those russians you have, are they jewish? Be honest, If I went to visit say Tel'Aviv and walked in a highly orthodox neighbourhood as a tall blonde, would I get egged by rabbis for being a "disgusting gentile"?

1. A lot of them aren't. If they speak Hebrew well enough they're generally accepted in our society and there's no real discrimination, but when everyone gets all political it can get kind of awkward, as the go-to nationality is actually Jewish-Israeli, rather than just Israeli.

2. Tel-Aviv is just your regular metro area, there aren't any highly orthodox neighbourhoods there. You are probably referring to Jerusalem (Me'a She'arim or whatnot).

3. Radical Orthodox Jews can be stupid af, they'd probably egg secular Jews and """immodest""" women if they were to feel disrespected.
Normally though they'd just try and ignore these sorts of things, or ask for your business around their neighbourhood, maybe politely ask you to leave.
Although if you'd say that you were a convert they'd probably understand, especially if you were to wear religious clothes.
There are a lot of Ashkenazi Jews who fit the criteria of "being tall blondes", so that's not really an issue by any means.

Nope. We kicked them out in '45 for a reason.

'Murrica
Hell yes. German immigrants welcome.

I read in Time-magazine or whatever the heck it was that there were some kind of friction between secular and orthodox jews in Israel, the dude in the article lived close by to some orthodox neighborhood and he would with intention host barbecue parties with pork and play loud pop-music after some nagging from orthodox jews
>There are a lot of Ashkenazi Jews who fit the criteria of "being tall blondes"
Yeah my bad, came to think of the yiddish speak ones

Sure, somebody has to take care of those poor german girls.

The whole essence of reality tv in one picture. Likable muslim woman and german immigrant compete on who makes the best hummus.

this.

We have long history of Germans here. They have good reputation of being hard-working and law-abiding. They are welcome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Quarter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Germans_in_Russia,_Ukraine_and_the_Soviet_Union

They're free to come and enrich us.

You can either convert, be a non Jew relative of a Jew or marry a Jew or be an underage child of a non Jew that married a Jew. You can also be a refuge but its rare to get citizenship this way. They can't deport you but wouldn't make you a citizen either. I only know about Vietnamese refugese getting actual citizenship and some soccer celebrities that played in local clubs for a long time.

wtf I love Germany now

Converting is not easy process.

1. Northwest Siberia.
2. No, we are full.

Obviously. You need to be a complete religious retard to actually do this.

Yes

And if you are complete religious retard rabbi may think you are just insane lol and deny you. And even if some local rabbi agree and you would study judaism for years some more high-ranked rabby in Israel may deny it because he has different opinion.

no

Cant you convert for fake?

you can, but it is not as simple as saying same words or pouring water on your head. it usually takes around a year to do.
don't believe the other kike, it isn't that easy

>Welcoming The Eternal Teuton

No, we all know how that shit ends.

Jeff?

if you're really interested in Judaism then it's what you'd do anyway but given guidance, so it's easy in that regard.
but obviously it's not objectively EASY, it's still a process.

This unironically looks very beautiful.

I honestly don't know why you are complaining. Mexicans are so much better than ar*bs, t*rks and all that balkan waste that flooded my cunt.

If you go to the strict rabbis from the beginning it won't happen. If you try to shorten the process because than yes. They have their own prestige based systems like in higher education. As you understand a degree from Harward will not be disputed but some shady correspondence degree from colledge of bullshitwill may be disputed.
But really I see no reason for a sane person to convert. The religious establishment is controlled by the most strictt ortodox sect that is hated by most Israelis and they will actually expect you to lead a very backward and retarded way of life. Just marry a Jew qt Ivan and come here.

I don't want to come to Israel - it's too hot, there is war etc. I just made some research because was in search for religion and seen judaism as more ancient and interesting. And read some forums and talked to rabbi. So I know something about giur and your religion.
> strictt ortodox sect that is hated by most Israelis
I noticed that too. I sometimes watch Israel tv and they have that attitude all the time.

michaellaitman.com/ that guy also promotes kabbalah a lot in ex-ussr amount everyone I read some stuff and watched some videos.

1. Argentina
2. no,we don't like nazis down here

No, germans are disgusting.

>But really I see no reason for a sane person to convert. The religious establishment is controlled by the most strictt ortodox sect that is hated by most Israelis and they will actually expect you to lead a very backward and retarded way of life. Just marry a Jew qt Ivan and come here.

I saw a documentary about a Kazakh Oligarch (basically a gangster) who married a jew to be able to migrate to Israel. He wanted to escape legal prosecution and he was able to. Israel does not extradite it's citizens. A Russian Orthodox did the same.

Argentina is over there -------->

Only cuties and only if they are willing to whisper dirty thing into my ear in their crazy nazi moontalk.

No

But do you need to cut your dick?

NO MORE FUCKING GERMANIC SCUMS! NO!

500.000 of brits living in my fucking region, FUCKING 500.000 and they dont want to go and I didnt count the fucking germans that are like 50.000. Everything is full of foreigners, pls franco help me.

1.Flag
2.Yes

kek, keep them

If you do that in the Netherlands, there will be a big group of Jews who don't think that you are really jewish

>keep them

After brexit most of them have decided to get Spanish citienship. Why dont you get back?

Thank you
You are true friends of the German people

t. hitler

Only German men so they can rape our women.

Sure, that's why Auschwitz is very well preserved.

Germans are good people

This was true in the past but it's less of an ironclad rule now because of such cases. Especially if you just got your passport like yesterday.
This goes without saying

Would take tradional non brainwashed west germans, if they learn our dialect.
No welcome-clappers of course.

I guess there's still some room left