Immigration

Which 1st world country is the easiest to immigrate to?
I want to leave Brazil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=enWci1hBELE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Argentina

Murika

We have a Catch and Release policy.

But I wanna do it legally.
It takes like a shitton of time to get a greencard.

Nigga, don't you even have an european passport?

How do you get one of those?

Canada

Try Yurop, through poortugal.

You can take my spot when I rescind my citizenship after I graduate

Why would you do that?

Because I already got Canadian citizenship (I'm an American) and I'll get my Italian one in a couple of months. It's getting more and more difficult these days to send money to my family in Yemen with an American passport so I'll just give it up and leave

Oh wow, you must travel a lot.
Kinda made me jelly.

Homeland Security wants to speak with you.

Not really, I've only been to where my family lives and I stopped visiting for several years due to school

Nigga I can already imagine customs asking me why the fuck I was on Sup Forums in a foreign country

those first world countries you want to immigrate to will stop being first world soon due to massive immigration.

stay in brazil and chill in some cozy town hidden in the mountains.

Nah man, I want to leave. I hate it here.
I'd rather live in fucking Poland than Brazil.

poles are racist as fuck, they beat up non poles in the street and the country is depressive as fuck, you won't recover from the cultural shock.

Still better than brazil.

For you

I still wanna leave.

>australia
>is for australians

>Posted by an australian

Having at least one european grandparent in most cases..

stay in brazil
most first world countries hate brazilians anyway
the grass isn't greener just stay where you are trust me

Go to Peru, you mutt

Fuck off, we're full.

Not really unless you're rich or have a job offer.

UKIP, Germany, and Sweden's far right parties want Canadian style immigration.

well, fuck.

>most first world countries hate brazilians anyway
yeah? why?

>the grass isn't greener just stay where you are trust me
i think you're trying to trick me.

Peru ain't 1st world.

So mean

>Not really unless you're rich or have a job offer.
Explain please. I thought Trudeau would make it easy for us.

Ireland or Canada

You have to have some money

The plan is the following: studying in one of these countries, some 2 year college that can get you a job and intership and getting a student visa

You have to prove you'll have the minimum amount of money to live there and pay for the college, it will be something like 50k-80k BRL, you can also work part time

After graduating and finding a job you ask for permanent visa, after 3 years + 2 you've been studying there you ask for Citizenship, at least it's like this in Canada

There's also NZ, but it is a shitty country

>studying in one of these countries
I thought about graduating here in Brazil and then looking for some job outside.

It is much much easier to immigrate to Canada by getting your foot in the door as a student, then getting a co-op or work placement.

Finding a good job in Canada is difficult if you don't have any connection to the country yet.

Crap.
Wish I could be born again somewhere else.

Kek

Unless you're a top student on USP, it's impossible, they clean their asses with out diplomas

Just sell some car, apartment and do this, it will work

Oh man, that's fucked up.
It really really is.
I have no money. Shit.

You had 8 years to go to the US illegally

You didn't even need money, could get some loan in a bank, go there, send the money and pay the loan after 2 months working in the US

Now it's over

just throw away your passport and pretend you are from syria and you will be welcomed with open arms

I'm a gay ugly virgin. I will marry you if you promise to deflower and fuck me at least 10 times. Deal? We can divorce after a few years so it doesn't look suspicious

A number of Canadian universities have random degree programs which are practically only used for foreign immigrants.

Like a masters in engineering leadership, or a masters in finance (rather than an MBA)

Cant Brazilians go to Portugal?

>migrating from one shithole to another

We have 20x more Portuguese in Brazil than Brazilians in Portugal, and São Paulo is being flooded with jobless Portuguese migrants.

Florida...
Seriously, just bang some mexican girl in america....
pop out another anchor baby...
takes 9-10 months of planning, but it's cheap/easy
im gonna do that with a chinese girl, to get canadian citizenship!

youtube.com/watch?v=enWci1hBELE
wtf didn't know about favelas in Lisbon. i should go abroad more often

Favelas, monkeys, shootings... Portugal is basically Rio de Janeiro at this point. I didn't read through the thread but I'm assuming OP is also from Rio de Janeiro or some other northern hellhole, so he might consider migrating to Lisbon tbqh.

>São Paulo is being flooded with jobless Portuguese migrants
This simply isn't true.
This butthurt with Rio is glorious. Don't you faggots ever get tired?

Isn't Brazil friendly with Japan, why not go there? You may not become a citizen but you can live there.